It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Sky: Travis Walton Update

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I'd be private too if I was I hoaxed or was an unwitting participant in a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'd be private too if I was I hoaxed or was an unwitting participant in a hoax.

Why? Does not make sense at all. It's not like they were good friends. Travis and Rogers were good friends, but that's it.

If it was a hoax, then its amazing that not one of them have come forward. I could understand if they were all making loads of money, but they are not.

This part of the case is the most impressive to me.

Obviously, it had nothing to do with money, and even if it was just to get out of their contract, that's even more a reason that one of them would come forward, because they would not get into any trouble years later.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'll quote myself from a few pages back

I don't they all were hugely in on it, I do think the brother was.

For anyone interested, I came across the notes from "Ground Saucer Watch," first UFO organization on the scene when he went missing, Its pretty compelling that the family were odd and on a UFO bender before this incident. Interviews the Walton family conducted by pro UFO doctors, they suspected a hoax. see below notes:

1. Walton never boarded the UFO. This fact is supported by the six witnesses and the polygraph test results.
2. The entire Walton family has had a continual UFO history. The Walton boys have reported observing 10 to 15 separate UFO sightings (very high).
3. When Duane was questioned about his brother's disappearance, he stated that "Travis will be found, that UFO's are friendly." GSW countered, "How do you know Travis will be found?" Duane said "I have a feeling, a strong feeling." GSW asked "If the UFO 'captors' are going to return Travis, will you have a camera to record this great occurrence?" Duane, "No, if I have a camera 'they' will not return."
4. The Walton's mother showed no outward emotion over the 'loss' of Travis. She said that UFO's will not harm her son, he will be returned and that UFO's have been seen by her family many times.

"Ground Saucer Watch" Memo on the Walton Incident
Conclusions (undated: probably December, 1975)
www.debunker.com...
edit on 12-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'll add this to the equation. When people say that they hoaxed the whole thing to get out of a contract, how would that benefit anyone in the group other than the main contractor. Who was the main contractor. were they all the main contractor, and did the Contract have a Alien abduction clause written into it????

As far as i know or have experienced. A Contractor hires a team to get the job done. If the job falls behind the contractor takes the hit. The rest of the hired guns can just up sticks and move on to another squad/Job.
So, once again, why would the Team make up such a fantastical story to cover for the MAIN Contractor/Boss Man. It makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

When people say that they hoaxed the whole thing to get out of a contract, how would that benefit anyone in the group other than the main contractor.

A contract can be signed by more than one participant. All are equally bound by that contract.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When people say that they hoaxed the whole thing to get out of a contract, how would that benefit anyone in the group other than the main contractor.

A contract can be signed by more than one participant. All are equally bound by that contract.

I asked that question in my post. Do we have evidence that they were all contracted. Has anyone seen the Contract.? ?
edit on 13-7-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't know. I was addressing your statement about a "main contractor."

edit on 7/13/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I don't know. I was addressing your question.

Yeah i know, But addressing the Q is not the same as answering the Q. Even if they were all contrated, what part of the contract would see it null and void in the case of alien abduction. Surely there are easier ways to get out of a contract. Renegotiate would be one route.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Not to be picky, but this was your question.

So, once again, why would the Team make up such a fantastical story to cover for the MAIN Contractor/Boss Man.

They would be covering themselves, not the just the "main contractor/boss."

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I get it, even though it's a bit too early in the morning here for the brain to engage. But Aliens, Spaceships, Abductions..? It's a Ludicrous excuse and one that i cant see working for them.

I wonder if the company or the owner of the company they were contracted to still exists. Would be good to know if the excuse worked. ?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Didn't all, but one who refused, pass the lie detector?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Must be fake

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For those who don't know it missed it, we interviewed Travis Walton on ATS LIVE a few years back and put him through the ringer a bit about his story.

You can draw your own conclusions by listening in to Show 28
edit on 21/7/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

(post by okantonio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It was the show that left me convinced he was hoaxing

I know you think otherwise Baz. Was an excellent interview.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

giving out updated info for those whom wish to see travis and visit the very spot where the whole incident happened.

vimeo.com...
edit on 19-10-2015 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dripper
a reply to: Cosmic911

giving out updated info for those whom wish to see travis and visit the very spot where the whole incident happened.

vimeo.com...

That is not a link to updated info. It is spamming an ad for a movie.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Startruth144
Im a friend of Dwayne Smith, one of the witnesses. He lives a block from me. To hear him tell the story is so amazing. It leaves you with little doubt when you hear it from one of the guys who were there and seen it first hand.

Dwayne has never had any financial benefits from this and even today lives a very simple life. He rides a bicycle everywhere he goes and just a humble, modest dude. I might get him to do a video interview about what he saw sometime. I have picked his brain many a night while having a few cold ones... Quite the treat!

I had a cousin who lived in Holbrook for a number of years. Her husband said he met Travis Walton quite a few times, and said Walton didn't really like to talk about the incident.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In a more recent interview, after all these years, Travis doesn't think he was "abducted" but rather picked up, as in an ambulance call/situation. His crew left after they saw the craft discharge at him and he was knocked to the ground. They feared for their safety and left, leaving him unconscious on the ground with the ship overhead (they turned and came back after their fear had subsided a bit). He believes the pilots of the craft picked him up out of concern for his health, and that it was an atypical situation. Once on board he was "stable" but under observation.

He also says that at some time after the event he underwent an EEG and an anomalous wave form was detected. He wonders if this was what was responsible for allowing him to break free from the effects of whatever was subduing him on the ship.

Given the scenario, and flipping the script as it were, I'd think that whatever would be used to subdue him was not implemented at the time as his condition (it's not a controlled situation) warranted a less invasive response. Observation and assessment, not intervention... That is until he started moving about the ship, cognizantly = relative recovery/stability.

If true, he may have came to on his own, naturally. Afterwards, after being led out of the craft to meet the human looking ones, he may have been subjected to some kind of subdual affect. All speculation of course, but reasonable if true. Perhaps the anomalous brain wave was a side effect of what they use to subdue?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkRaven77
Dwayne Smith Obituary
www.garykelleyafs.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join