It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Bill Maher: GOP is the 'Party of the Apes'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Thank you for confirming.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I didnt even think about posting that gem. I guess I was taking too long to make my point :-) I tend to lead.

I seriously doubt Maher would disagree with any of these things. He's just a disgusting left wing attack dog.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Bill Maher is not funny at all. The jokes are written by his screenwriters. he did say he would vote Paul if he HAD to vote republican. But to call someone an ape after giving Obama a million is a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That is quite hilarious and definitely true. The GOP is mostly just racist, war mongering, greedy fools with a superiority complex.

Their time has come and gone, they are a dying breed, they mostly made up of old men with outdated ideas.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SimmerSam

Thats such a stereotypical bigoted blanket statement for anyone to say.

As long as Mahr makes money as a race baiter in the race industry then gives millions to Obama the press will give him a pass.
edit on 20-6-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

IMO, Bill Maher hit the nail on the head with this one. Personally, I think he was being kind to the GOP, as their actual intellectual abilities fall far below those depicted by apes. Today's TP/GOP is an embarrassment to America and anyone with half a brain already knows that they're about as smart as a steaming pile of horse manure.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think that this is one of the most disgusting things Maher has said to date.

How dare he insult apes by comparing them with the GOP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join