It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal's Get Huge Government IRS Checks - forget the tax REFUND part... Caution: Blood Boiler,

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by loueber
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

+1
this country treats illegals with hate just like germany did with the jews....

Please. If anything the illegals in this country get coddled far too often.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here we have blatant hypocrisy:

When talking about welfare recipients using the system to buck the system, tothetenthpower wants us to blame the actual people who buck the system.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Yup.

If they want tax payer money, it should be a fair deal that they aren't using that money to buy drugs. Hard earned tax dollars are good for other people, who need it for good reasons.

Drugs not so much.

~Keeper

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But when it comes to illegals who use the system to buck the system we should not blame the actual people?

Coddling much?
edit on 20-6-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailorsaturn92
You all disgust me, being racist against illegals no it is not their fault they don't make the rules. You all want the government to come out with truths and stuff but you americans cant act as a whole nation look at you putting people down because of their culture. If you really want to go into who is illegal than we should all be kicked out of the U.S because the Native Americans were the first here and in reality we are all illegal unless you are Native America. Until all nations grow the # up and stop being ignorant nothing will change. For anything to even come close to being fixed we would need the whole world to work together, and who really wants to work with racist people. Also so what if some don't speak english I know plenty of Americans who study abroad or travel and do not learn the language at all, sorry but not everyone needs to know english so really, get over it and grow up.

You don't know the definition of racism, sadly. You abused the word.

Even the Amerindians are immigrants to the North American continent and it's still not set in stone that they were the first peoples here.
There is evidence to the contrary that they were here first. How 'bout them apples?

Those people you speak of that travel abroad and don't learn the language; they don't learn the language because they are visiting, not living in the foreign country like many immigrants to the U.S. They settle down, fail to integrate and learn the language. Totally different than some friends going on vacation or a business venture.

As many posters mentioned before, the first step to solve this issue is to somehow close the loopholes and penalize work places that hire criminals (illegal immigrants- note "illegal") and the people letting them file and claim dependents that are unlawful to begin with, Like cousins and neices that live out of the Country.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WelcomeToMyMachine
Always blame the immigrants, never blame the big corporations who make it this way. Great job! /end of sacasm

Why can't I blame both? Why is it so Un-PC to blame the illegal when they do something illegal?

No other group gets this "get out of jail free" card.

BTW. I like the picture of yourself on your avatar...........latina correct? No biasness there.

Edit: I knew it:

I hope one day when you need someone no one helps you except and illegal migrant, and then we will see how much you dislike our people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How high and mighty of you to wish harm on another.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Always blame the immigrants, never blame the big corporations who make it this way. Great job! /end of sacasm

Sure there is, they're called bankers and all their corporate buddies. That's where you'll find real meaning behind the word immunity.
edit on 20-6-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Dance puppets dance... fall for the ploy to raise racial tension in the usa.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Sure there is, they're called bankers and all their corporate buddies. That's where you'll find real meaning behind the word immunity.

Want to rethink your position?

Charles Antonucci, the former president of the Park Avenue Bank in Manhattan, which regulators closed last week, has been arrested and charged with lying in an application for federal bailout funds and scheming to gain control of the bank.

www.businessday.com.au...

How many illegals have been arrested so far for tax fraud?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

well, you know what? they should be coddled...

the miserable life they lived in their own country forces them to come here for basic necessities. the necessities we take for granted and throw out the window like we do with the 1200 calorie factory farm raised mcdonalds hamburger wrapper.

we SHOULD cater the the less fortunate .

we SHOULD coddle them and and pat them on the shoulder and say "there there"... we will help you from your crap life of selling drugs, and killing your neighbor just to eat.

what the F*** good is having money, and health, and freedom and schools if we cant help those that DONT have it?

honestly.. the American Indians should have treated the white man this way.. and kicked us back to jolly old england or where ever we freakin came from. but instead they did the RIGHT thing, and catered to us, helped us live off the land and build... and low and behold, we raped them and the land. And now we are so dam greedy and selfish, what we TOOK from others, is not good enough to share with the needy.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

Please. If they spent half the effort to reform their crap countries that they do trying to get here, they wouldn't need to travel to begin with.

And please don't give me that sh*t about how hard their life is. Life is hard for most of us. Do you see me stealing?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loueber

honestly.. the American Indians should have treated the white man this way.. and kicked us back to jolly old england or where ever we freakin came from. but instead they did the RIGHT thing, and catered to us, helped us live off the land and build... and low and behold, we raped them and the land. And now we are so dam greedy and selfish, what we TOOK from others, is not good enough to share with the needy.

Don't believe what you read in the History books.

Your right to a point, we should coddle them. We should coddle the LEGAL immigrants.
Not the ILLEGALS. Immigrants come here legaly so should they.
What say you?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by hp1229

I worked with a girl who I found out was here illegally. She bragged one day that if they found her and sent her home, she'd be back, and it would only cost her a few dollars to get a new social security card she could use. She had an I-9 and W-2 filled out and on file using the fake SS number she had. If they caught her she would just move to another area, get a new card, and start over again.

There lies the problem. The ability to use fake SS#. It is shocking as it may seem but even despite the leaps and bounds in advancement of computer technology and the data management systems, the problem of duplicate UNIQUE record persists. This is a similar problem to the centralized voting mechanism. Just think if there was a online voting system or verification system where one can verify their votes after a state and federal election. There isn't one. If you centralize and facilitate the ability for individuals to track their vote and/or taxes via their own SS, the political loopholes will diminish
Cumulatively we're talking about 300 Plus million records which is nothing that a RDBMS cannot handle. But oh well...someday it might become reality.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh well, they do have a right to do whatever they want with THEIR money.
Their = IRS's

It says right on the note, that it's owned by the Federal Reserve, not you or I. It is just a legal tender for our debts.

If you invent your own monopoly money and convince everyone else to use it, I guess you get to make up any crazy rules you want. Especially if everyone else allows and agrees enough to play along.

What more can I say?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Want to rethink your position?

Charles Antonucci, the former president of the Park Avenue Bank in Manhattan, which regulators closed last week, has been arrested and charged with lying in an application for federal bailout funds and scheming to gain control of the bank.

www.businessday.com.au...

How many illegals have been arrested so far for tax fraud?

Lets wait and see how his trial ends before getting all giddy about one arrest. Slap on the wrist? A fine that amounts to 1% of his take? Maybe a few months in a confinement center with a golf course and a private caterer?

I don't think illegals can be arrested for tax fraud anyway since they haven't signed any papers making them personally accountable to the tax man. Only us citizens do crazy stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

how many headless corpses were found in the woods next to your home? made up of young girls refusing to prostitute? and teen boys that refused to join the drug cartels?

do you bar your windows at dusk, and pray no one breaks in to steal the $50 silver pendant that was handed down from your grandmother?

do you live in constant fear that at any moment the drug cartel can drive down your street, riddle your home and your 6 year old daughter with bullets for no reason except to incite fear?

do you worry each day that your son will dissapear, and never be heard or seen from again. Never knowing if he was killed, or forced to work in the drug fields?

the most you can blame a third world country for is not polishing their kitchen floor enough. But how do you expect an impoverished elderly person to rise up against the drug cartel or big business?
yeah, our life is hard here in america.... we have it tough. i really dont know how im going to pay off my over sized loan for my 2 car garage, and gas sucking 8 MPG suv.. what will i do when the iphone 5 comes out and im not the first to get it?

8 years ago, a good friend of mine and her brother was sent by their mother, across the border to the US when they were 16. Their father was killed for refusing to join the drug cartel when they rolled though their town.
The mothers only thoughts were her kids safety. So she scraped as much money as she could to help them across. The group they were in were caught by the us boarder patrol. Both were put in their individual camps to be deported back. Women one side, men the other. To this day, her brother was never seen or heard from again.
most likely killed either by border patrol in the camp, or by drug cartels when they were dumped back over the border.
yay, america 1, 16 year old illegal immigrant 0.

im sure your MUCH more safe now.

its been 8 years since my friend seen her mother. and most likely never will again. Nor will she ever see or know what happened to her brother that faithful day when "Patriotism" and "homeland security" protected our borders.

im done with this thread of hate.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Do you also support the crack whore who has 15 kids for that welfare check?

The whole "money for kids" program has to stop.

It's simple. (and has no bearing on race or nationality, etc.)

My suggestion......

If you go on benefits, you must sign a document that you will not get pregnant while on benefits. It's a contract. Benefits should be a hand up, not a hand out. If you are increasing your liabilities, you are NOT trying to get back on track.

If you do get pregnant, you have three options. 1) After the baby is born, tubes tied (to prevent further abuses, but benefits paid on the new kid). 2) Abortion. 3) Benefits only in the amount of the first child/ren, not the new one, with any second pregnancy causing the revoking of all benefits. Those are the choices. We, the taxpayers, should NOT be forced to pay for your decision to be a baby factory.

For illegals, you'd only get the tax credit for kids with a SSN (so we can actually prove/document you aren't just making up numbers here). Alternately, there should be a method for a woman to bring her kids into an office, and through a fingerprint registration (to avoid the "lending" of kids for this purpose), document the kids, obtaining an ID number for each, to then include in taxes (and at the same time, making it easier to prosecute any who later become criminal). Anyone caught "duping" (using the same kid for two families) would face immediate deportation and forfeiture of any tax refund.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

I like the way you think.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I disagree with part of what the person said about the plans to bankrupt America, and I'll tell you why, my friend had a nasty fall and wound up in the hospital for 3 weeks and a rehab center for 3 weeks, well she was urged by everyone to apply for Medicaid because she lives only on Social Security, and the state of Fl denied her Medicaid, because she grosses to much in Social Security.

Well, you don't live off your gross income either in employment or Social Security, after rent, and utilities, she only has $155. left for food for the month, toiletries, paper products, like paper towels, and toilet paper, and transportation to and from Drs office and perscription. Medicare part D is a joke, she would have to have a $300. deductible and pay $25.00 a month on top of that. Forget about food stamps she applied for that and they only wanted to give her $16.00 a month in food stamps. She never used the card, oh and on top of everything they spell her first name wrong everytime she here's from them and she's got very clear, neat handwriting.

So, evidently all the good benefits are for the illegals and not the citizens who prop this country up.

edit on 20-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

the state of Fl denied her Medicaid, because she grosses to much in Social Security.

That's absolutely horrible, and a travesty of justice...

I remember when my wife and I both found ourselves out of work for an overlap of two months. We made $200 too much, per month, to qualify for food stamps, even though BOTH of us were only getting unemployment... Really?

Unlike others, we used unemployment as a hand up, not a hand out, but man, that made for a LEAN two months (and leaner months that followed, as we crawled back out of that pit of not being able to pay things for a couple of months). Unbelievable how these things just don't work as intended. (social programs).

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't think illegals can be arrested for tax fraud anyway since they haven't signed any papers making them personally accountable to the tax man. Only us citizens do crazy stuff like that.

I think that is what Jean Paul was trying to explain to me.

Where do I join?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I think that is what Jean Paul was trying to explain to me.

Where do I join?

I can't tell you or I'd have to kill you (just kidding). Lots of information on it out there. Even Reagan said it was time for a tax revolt.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join