It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal's Get Huge Government IRS Checks - forget the tax REFUND part... Caution: Blood Boiler,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I resent the fact that you have no desire to listen to the truth and every desire to demonize illegals until the cows come home.

The poster you're berating has made more of an effort than anyone to educate people on what he knows about the tax code, laws, etc. I appreciate his input. It is far more productive than the blame game that you are playing.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Please answer my question about the black man stealing 1.5 million from BOA.

Should we blame him? Or BOA which allowed him to do it?

www.yahoo.com...

By some's logic in here, we should not be putting this man in jail. Blame the system that allowed it correct?
edit on 20-6-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Resent all you want.

I'll tell you to do what I told Jean Paul to do to himself.

BTW, if anyone was berating someone, it was Jean Paul. I was only responding to the berating.

So, don't blame me, I am only the response. Blame the source............ remember?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

It is a "blood boiler" if you allow every bit of horrific or ridiculous news to manifest a physical effect on your body. I try to keep news in perspective and my physical well being from being adversely affected. Becoming enraged only hurts me. Try and keep yourself from becoming unhinged, separate yourself from the problem, otherwise the IRS has already won.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by KnawLick
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Rape is deplorable and there is ZERO excuse for it.... But.....

Why anybody thinks its a good idea to put women in a position around young, testosterone fueled men is beyond me..

Women shouldn't be servicing in the military outside of nursing. (although I do respect those that are)

That's really sexist and wrong. You are blaming the women for being around testosterone filled men for being raped?

That's a huge cop out and you should be ashamed of having those beliefs. There's no reason women can't perform just as well, if not better than men in the military and they should be given the same ammount of respect and dignity as those men in the military.

As for the topic, thank god these women are suing the government and made this documentary to help the thousands of other women in the military who have these problems.

With a suicide a day now for military service men/women and this rape issue, it's no wonder our troops are loosing their minds at home and abroad.

~Tenth
Tenth, you are being very hypocritical here. I am going to use your own words to show it.

Don't blame the illegals, blame the IRS and their insane tax code.

Actually this is part of the plan to bankrupt American you know.

~Tenth

Don't blame the soldiers, blame the system that allows the action.

Or maybe, just maybe, we should blame those who are actually doing wrong?

You really can't have it both ways, well actually you can both the system and the individual can be(and in this case are) wrong. However, here more than the military thread, the individual committing the fraud is wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

~Tenth

We need to put this problem directly on the backs of those responsible .... our scumbag politicians. It would be my guess they are happy about this little dust-up because it is a diversion and it requires posturing, time and legislative "bandaids".

We get the government we deserve. Had enough yet?

www.hiren.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well said, they do this kind of thing on purpose to distract the people from the real issue's that need to be understood, it's only money people!

Back here in the UK they have been giving away our tax payers money to any one who wants it for years, free cash free health care, free housing free schools, just so long as the cash cows can be milked for ever thing we can make for them, and then they give it away so people can get angry and be easily distracted.

One case: A Greek man comes to the UK to look for work and claims benefits for his family who are still living back in Greece!

Case two: A Somalian family come to the UK fleeing the fighting and end up living in London in the most expensive part of our capital, Chelsea, in a large house worth over £2m and with the tax payers footing the £2k a week rent LMFAO! (Oh yes plus their food and clothing bills)

What a caring and wonderful society we all live in eh? and my own poor can't get a hip replacement done because the good old NHS does not have the funds, even though she as paid HER contributions to the NHS all her working life!

Please put me in my grave ASAP, We reap what we sow

edit on 20-6-2012 by panicman66 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Seems to me if youre here illegally then you should not be allowed to file taxes in the first place.
Ive been audited twice in the past, probably because my ex and I were alternating years claiming our son on the taxes (legal to do btw). I gaurantee if claimed 15 kids the IRS would come down on me like a school of angry sharks! Interesting how we US citizens get put though a fine tooth comb, but the illegals just get away with what ever they want.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

~Tenth

Don't blame the illegals? They are just committing fraud, but don't blame them. Claiming 20 children live in a trailer in Indiana who are actually in Mexico. What planet do you live on?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Interesting how we US citizens get put though a fine tooth comb, but the illegals just get away with what ever they want.

Have you ever wondered if that might be because they aren't 14th amendment citizens and you are?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You are creating a diversion. You should be going after this OP.
Obama Slashes Corporate Taxes and Breaks

By going after measly illegals who live like rats, you should be going after the arrogant heads of corporations who live like kings and get billions back in tax breaks such as General Electric.

You are like a cop going after the 10 years old girls selling lemonade without a permit, instead of going after The Don living in the rich side of town who controls the drug smuggling going into your city.
But ofcourse you cannnot see the forest for the trees, that is how TPTB keep people diverted and divided, to keep them away from the real issues so nobody will go after them. Keep doing what you are doing the ones at the top are happy to see you fighting over crumbs.
edit on 20-6-2012 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
One big problem is that the tax services like H&R Block actually let illegals file.
IMO, they are here illegally they should not be allowed to file.
That is why my mother quit working at H&R Block. It's unethical.
We should penalize those tax agencies as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Solution....

Have to provide the Social Security number for the children being listed as dependents.

No SSN (and therefore no proof or documentation for them)? No tax credit for them. The credit would only be for children who are either born citizens or naturalized citizens.

Problem solved.

One big problem is that the tax services like H&R Block actually let illegals file.
IMO, they are here illegally they should not be allowed to file.

That'd be even worse...then they'd get their earnings TAX FREE! Nope, the law states that earnings in the US, whether you're here legally or not, are taxable. We'd be losing out on quite a bit of revenue if we went your way.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Always blame the immigrants, never blame the big corporations who make it this way. Great job! /end of sacasm

edit on 20-6-2012 by WelcomeToMyMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You all disgust me, being racist against illegals no it is not their fault they don't make the rules. You all want the government to come out with truths and stuff but you americans cant act as a whole nation look at you putting people down because of their culture. If you really want to go into who is illegal than we should all be kicked out of the U.S because the Native Americans were the first here and in reality we are all illegal unless you are Native America. Until all nations grow the # up and stop being ignorant nothing will change. For anything to even come close to being fixed we would need the whole world to work together, and who really wants to work with racist people. Also so what if some don't speak english I know plenty of Americans who study abroad or travel and do not learn the language at all, sorry but not everyone needs to know english so really, get over it and grow up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailorsaturn92
You all disgust me,

You know what disgusts me?

People who stick up for thieves.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
id rather have billions of dollars going to help feed families in mexico, instead of billions of dollars used to blow up fake terrorists. stop being so greedy. the gov is going to collect your taxes and spend billions anyways.. might as well let someone benefit from it. all humans have an equell right to live, freedom, happiness, food, tv, cell phones... i wish more of my tax dollars went to the poor and less to the death regime...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

That's like saying don't blame the drunk who just killed your family....blame the alcohol makers.

It is assinine.

I'll blame ANYONE who willing uses these loopholes for illegal purposes.
edit on 19-6-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

You are completely wrong... furthermore, what this illegal did to your "family"? You have trouble discerning your family from the government, and the IRS.

How can this huge IRS check compares to the bonuses bankers gave to themselves, and all the tax evasion by the billions that corporate execs have been doing for decades?

Face it: your political system is a system of PARASITES. If a few clandestine people find ways to benefit from the system, that's just a collateral out of really, really bigger issues. Your "private" land, if you own one, is based on stealing. Of taking over an area to the Natives, either through violence or ruse, and claim total monopoly over it, and then destroy it like you have a god-ĝiven right to do so... THAT'S THE STORY OF AMERICA!

Over the past few years in Alberta, a bunch of native people living by a river saw the fresh water they depended upon being contaminated with toxic waste out of tar sands. The very water they used for drinking and washing now is toxic. That scenario has been happening all over the place in America, and none of YOU, citizens, are shouting against it! It's pretty much easier to blame the "others", the immigrants, isn't it?

Go to Wall Street to blame the biggest profiteers of all, if you got da guts... stop blaming the little people.
edit on 20/6/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

+1
this country treats illegals with hate just like germany did with the jews....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Apparently 2 wrongs make a right in your eyes?

I know our political system sucks. Does that make it right for people to take advantage of it?

Do you also support the crack whore who has 15 kids for that welfare check?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join