It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What no bible is going to state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There are two Gods.

But lets get right into this.

The male God is going to break out from earth with the help of the female God. The male God is bound in a double dare. This is why the world is the way it has been heading... into harsher B.S. times for the male God. For that was apart of the double dare the male God chose to be taking on. The male God is temporarily trapped in this world by that double dare. The female God is supposed to rapture out the male God from this crooked world.

And that's the truth in a nutshell.

So, what do you think about alternative truths like this one?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think if a god was either male or female it would be flawed. Only half cooked if you will , i believe Male and Female is two halfs of a supreme being known as god. That way you get the best of both worlds into one superior package. Its only on earth where we have males and females that there is so much clashing . But when you put them together you get that divine inspiration

I would rather that kinda god , then the male or female version makes it much better , no sides . and better explaination

The male God is temporarily trapped in this world by that double dare.

what kinda god would be trapped within his own creation . It shows that his creation has more power then him . Therefore cannot be god , but one of gods workers , people mistake for god .

like jesus :p or ganish :p or the 1000's of other false gods
edit on 19-6-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Where did you get this thought from?
i do believe that there is more than just 1 almighty god... it would make sense that there is a female and male energy of god.... but why would the male be stuck with earth.. wouldnt it be the female god?.. thats why it is mother earth?
But i also have heard that there is this spirit.. forget the name.. that is who mother earth is..
but this sounds like it has the possibility to be true

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought there were 3 gods.
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

interesting theory. i had a similar thought a while ago, like something (god ?) is on a way. like out of the primeval soup back to heaven (space ?).

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by WarJohn

Popular misconception. Traditional Christianity teaches God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are all one entity. Called the Holy Trinity.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

reply to post by WarJohn

Popular misconception. Traditional Christianity teaches God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are all one entity. Called the Holy Trinity.

Thanks for clearing that up , could you please show me which verse the bible says "trinity" please. ? till then i'll stick to 1+1+1 = 3 . not 1

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Haha it doesn't. The honest answer is Constantine made it up at the Council of Nicea.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

sounds like a highly distorted version of barbelo
and yaldabaoth from the gnostics

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Christianity itself, is a misconception.

In that story, didn't the father supposedly talk to others here on planet Earth, during the time that the son was alive?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Christianity itself, is a misconception.

In that story, didn't the father supposedly talk to others here on planet Earth, during the time that the son was alive?

How many are still alive at the end?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

3 persons, 1 God.

We call God "Him" not "Them".

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You're asking for the verse that includes a Latin theological term in the Greek text.
Sometimes we carry over terms from one language to the other. Same thing happened with "rapture". The English rendering is "caught up", yet most still refer to the event by the Latin theological term "rapture". It happens. The English rendering of "Trinity" would be the "Godhead".

edit on 19-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You have body, soul and spirit. When the body dies the soul and spirit move on the the afterlife. Are you 3 people or 1 person? Afterall, 1+1+1=3 correct?? You must be 3 people then, obviously.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You have body, soul and spirit. When the body dies the soul and spirit move on the the afterlife. Are you 3 people or 1 person? Afterall, 1+1+1=3 correct?? You must be 3 people then, obviously.

They don't get the whole "made in his Image" thing.

Body = physical self, the shell containing your "whole" essence
Spirit = the energy that powers the body, it's "breath of life"
Soul = your identity, your personality, what makes you who you are.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You're asking for the verse that includes a Latin theological term in the Greek text.
Sometimes we carry over terms from one language to the other. Same thing happened with "rapture". The English rendering is "caught up", yet most still refer to the event by the Latin theological term "rapture". It happens. The English rendering of "Trinity" would be the "Godhead".

edit on 19-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

i am asking for trinity in the bible. You can call it whatever you like , but godhead does not fit . I'm sorry. If it really as meant to be trinity , there would be multiple examples and a special word that you wouldn't forget , for such a special phenomenon no? your not just gonna brush it off with some vauge bible verses , that makes it seem as though its 3 in 1 but its really not . Why ? because there are other verses that clearly distinguish between the 3. You can't have it both ways , sometimes its 3 in 1 sometimes it makes distinctions between them. This doesn't fit with reason and logic , but fill with deception , minipulation and editing. no?

Godhead does not fit , but surely you can see the desperate attempt of trying to make trinity into something. When you have to reach for straws like this it shows me , something is seriously wrong with the inspiration behind this so called scripture lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I have body - Check ..... soul ? i don't know , spirit ? i don't know .. You are putting two untestable qualities and saying poof look magic . 1+1+1= 1 .

look how far you have to reach to make something work , just because it doesn't fit any other way . How can you sleep with your self , living life through such methods? You think god has time to play with people , with such non sense ? He would be legit , straight to the point . He is going out of way to push people away with religion with the logic involved , and the reasoning to cover up the shinanagons.

It can't be god behind it , clearly . , if there is a devil then i tell ya , you are eating out of his bowl , and actually smiling as you say yum...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You didnt understand me. You're asking for a Latin theological term. It's a term theologians made up for the union of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It's much easier to say "trinity" than always saying "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It's a theological term. The English equivalent would be "Godhead". You may not like the idea, but you're not a notable theologian either so at the end of the day your thoughts and feelings don't really matter. The term "Trinity" is here to stay.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
“What no bible is going to state”

That it is a work of fiction.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Understand what ? that you need to force a concept like trinity , where it should've been obvious and there should be no discussion about it . But you have theologians for debates for so long trying to fit it into their prespective? I need to be a known theologian for that ? no. Credibility in theology means what extactly ? Great philosophy ? because you know its in a relm of supernatural. How about great poetry ?

This dude has a good simplified version .

Actually no its not here to stay . I'm sure you've noticed , that the number of people who take bible literally goes down year after year. Number of followers go down , except maybe in third world country where there is desperate attempts to sucker in the masses. But in developed countries . Generation after gerneration fades faith . Thanks to the internet it seems to be flying at a rapid rate. Kids these days take christian god as that of santa clause .

Now i ask you how many generations left before christianity and trinity just becomes a fairy tale ? Information sharing on a mass scale and internet is not that old , Can you imagine 50 -100-200 years?

Sorry to burst your bubble but , it will fade into the history books , in the what were we thinking pages.

There is no Trinity...

1+1+1= 3 stop telling me 1 lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join