It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction and the restart of humanity after 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't think I need to add the hundreds if not thousands of links for this thread to become a conversation because there is enough already plastered all over the net regarding 2012 whether true or false.

My prediction is that some time before the end of this year the earth will be hit by a large solar storm (CME) which will knock out the majoirty of all electronics plus a pole reversal resetting man-kind back a hundred years to the dark ages. I know it sounds so simple but it is my belief that the earth and the entire universe is alive and we are killing our planet. This event will be the way mother nature balances the earth or a clensing process due to the amount of destruction caused by humanity. IMO after the event it will be survial of the fittest at first which is also part of the clensing process.

Who's to say this is such a bad thing?

IMO this is mother earth's way of helping humanity get back to the roots of what is really needed which is food, water, shelter and love.

I completley disagree that people will turn into savages when faced with a crisis that affects the whole planet. I feel that people will group together and take all of their aquired knowledge and use it to restart society and leave behind the satanic/lucifer/draconian rule we have now.

When this event does happen I hope it wipes out all religous text and fanitics so the world can be free from all the hate and separation it has caused over the years. The attitude of my god will kick your gods butt and we are better than you because we beleive in this stupid book more than your stupid book has to end eventually. In order to get all of humanity on the same page it appears mother earth knows it has to clense the majority of the population.

It is also my opinion that we have failed more than once at the task at hand and the cycle will just keep repeating itself over and over until we wake up from this duality existence we are stuck.
edit on 19-6-2012 by knowledgedesired because: Added doom and gloom with pole reversal

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

If it knocked out electronics, that would NOT set us back 100 years! Have you ever heard of a new invention pretty useful, called a generator?

Unless we run out of oil to fuel them, then there might be an issue. But we are way ahead of 100 years ago with the technology we have that wouldn't effect everyone in the event the electricity would go out.

How would electricity going out get rid of religion? If that is such a bad thing, why do so many still cling to it?

Apparently that is important to you, so what happened to you personally to develop such hatred toward the bible or such?

As 2013 comes and goes and nothing changes, maybe you will wake up and see that a book is not the root of our evil....Unless that book is written on Federal Reserve notes!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Religion spread pretty far and wide with no electricity, so I dunno how much it will be affected. I think it might actually be stronger than ever after something like that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"resetting man-kind back a hundred years to the dark ages."

Ah yes, the Dark Ages of 1912. So horrible it was.

I really think it would take more than a global EMP to set us back to the Dark Ages. If you're looking for an event that will set mankind back to a more 'primitive' civilization, think bigger. Much bigger.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Having all electronics knocked out would cause chaos for a while but it would not put us back a hundred years. We can generate electricity readily/portably enough to start a manufacturing process to replace all damaged parts and get repairs under way to the worlds grid.

Besides, anything with transistors will be affected but I bet my vintage vacuum tube radio survives. We can still make and utilize vacuum tubes if need be.

A home made crystal radio needs no power and will survive a massive CME, if you think this is coming to pass maybe you should start off a little hobby project just to be prepared OP.
edit on 19/6/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Added some doom and gloom to get the point across...

Insert doom here - pole reversal, nuclear war, alien attack..just pick one.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

it probably wont take out all of electronics.. but it would take out all of the memory and data humans use in the government money system.
since nowadays we mainly use debit, credit. or whatever it may be.. that will all fall.. and all big businesses will soon fall and they wont know what to do because they wont have the power that they had before.
Humans will be put back to a time where trading will be put back into place.. where money probably wont be what it is today.
Most people will freak out probably.. and it'll be the ones who aren't ready for it.. the ones that are still stuck in societys system.
today the ones who don'l follow the system have harder life styles.. and the ones who do follow it live with more ease..
but once this happens then it will flip.. there will be no system for people to live on so they wont know what to do and it will be difficult for them to live.. but everyone else it might not be as hard of an impact..
But it will sure be a site to see!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Mother Nature is Mother Earth.
Mother Earth is not related to Sol.

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

When this event does happen.....
Don't you mean 'IF'? [color=737373](since it aint gonna happen)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Like build a copper-wire mesh greenhouse for electronics?

For the most part, OP is looking at the positive end of the spectrum. Life will persist.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think too that we would not be knocked back into "the dark ages" we still have these things called books. I believe humanity would pull together like we do in just about any crisis.

While I hate the bloodshed that has been laid over religion, I think one day we will all realize that it's OUR God. If there is one thing that this race could use in this age washed with materialism, it's a little Spirituality and compassion for each other! And I don't think that your grey messiah is going give what's already inside you.
edit on 19-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My prediction is that there are going to be a lot of disappointed people in 2013. There will be no Alien intervention, no Global event that will unite the world together.

Reality sucks, but no one nor any world event is coming to unite humanity for the better.

Reality is that Obamney's bosses will ensure that we continue world conflicts going well into the future. There is more money to be made in maintaining conflicts than by creating peace. The MSM will continue to ensure that we fight among ourselves to keep us distracted from the truth: Republican versus Democrats, Black versus White, illegal versus legal immigrants when in reality is that we are all humans wanting the same things.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I agree with your point that the world won't descend into chaos. The people of Japan in the aftermath of their destruction are a great example.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well,

If anything happens you can be sure the elite are already prepared for it. Wether they believe in the 2012 doomsday scenarios or not, they already have massive bunkers built with enough food and preps to last some time.

I believe that if anything happens actually happens, the only ones left around will be the ultra power elites of today that are the cause of most of the problems we have. What kind of world would they rebuild?

When this event does happen I hope it wipes out all religous text and fanitics so the world can be free from all the hate and separation it has caused over the years. The attitude of my god will kick your gods butt and we are better than you because we beleive in this stupid book more than your stupid book has to end eventually.

You seem to want to eradicate religions, but you speak of 'Mother Earth' almost as if it was a god and better than my god.

In order to get all of humanity on the same page it appears mother earth knows it has to clense the majority of the population

Sounds quite familiar to things religious and other groups have said before...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Mother Earth is not related to Sol.

Try living outside the influence of Sol then.

Earth is inextricably intertwined with the fate of Sol and what happens on the Sun affects everything on Earth. I don't think a CME of mega proportions will blast Earth, not yet, because the Sun is quiet as we head towards a Maunder minimum.

Humanity may restart after 2012, but it will be because of a total economic collapse brought on the the US and it's twisted financial practices.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
2012 has been a global let down thus far when it comes to craziness and end of times signs blah blah blah. After this year will someone say we got it wrong and its really 2013??? Haha. Maybe everyone will start riding that date newton gave from his bible decoding. That will be the funnest part of 2012, finding what's the next craze.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My prediction, Earth will just keep on spinning, Humankind will keep on Killing, and the Elite will keep on Winning. SUCKS

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

When this event does happen I hope it wipes out all religous text and fanitics so the world can be free from all the hate and separation it has caused over the years.

Unless the event temporarily elevates our consciousness above the ego-self, thus allowing us to directly and simultaneously experience our psychic unity with God and with each other, then wiping out religious texts and fanatics won't change a thing. It's not religion that's the problem. It's our day-to-day ego-consciousness. We need to have a peek beyond it so that we can learn that it's just an illusion.

edit on 19-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by Grifter81

Like build a copper-wire mesh greenhouse for electronics?

For the most part, OP is looking at the positive end of the spectrum. Life will persist.

I meant build himself a crystal radio. Rewarding and theraputic. It will take his mind off the doom and gloom while he's building it and if the worst happens then he will still be able to listen to the news/football/looping emergency broadcast when the power goes out.
edit on 19/6/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I predict, not gonna happen....

new topics

top topics

join