It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Earthquake Patterns Signal Major Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
New earthquake patterns since the Italy quakes have turned into new patterns in the Pacific region. Tonga, Vanuatu, Australia, Oregon, Alaska, all reporting major movement quakes. All of this activity happening while YNP is swarming.

Could this be the new pattern. Have we just moved into a new intensity on the West Coast?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Sorry, I will comply. I contended that the patterns had changed since the Italy quakes. Which forum should I go?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

You are perfectly OK in this forum.

New earthquake patterns since the Italy quakes have turned into new patterns in the Pacific region. Tonga, Vanuatu, Australia, Oregon, Alaska, all reporting major movement quakes. All of this activity happening while YNP is swarming.

Could this be the new pattern. Have we just moved into a new intensity on the West Coast?

Perhaps a little more detail would be useful, especially to know what patterns you perceive that have changed and how they have changed.

The fact that Yellowstone is/is not swarming really has very little to do with anything other than Yellowstone and so far it is not even a big swarm let alone a major one.

There is a bit of activity on the West Coast but then you could also say it is well overdue. Alaska has been very quiet as well but now the Aleutians popped off a 6.

Vanuatu? What major quake in Vanuatu. There was a 4.5 and a 4.7 out towards Fiji that we identified, otherwise I am aware of nothing current at Vanuatu.

So as I say, your reasoning behind the statement would be appreciated so that we can analyse it.

edit on 19/6/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How many events are required to form a "pattern". ???

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

You are perfectly OK in this forum.

Perhaps a little more detail would be useful, especially to know what patterns you perceive that have changed and how they have changed.

The fact that Yellowstone is/is not swarming really has very little to do with anything other than Yellowstone and so far it is not even a big swarm let alone a major one.

There is a bit of activity on the West Coast but then you could also say it is well overdue. Alaska has been very quiet as well but now the Aleutians popped off a 6.

Vanuatu? What major quake in Vanuatu. There was a 4.5 and a 4.7 out towards Fiji that we identified, otherwise I am aware of nothing current at Vanuatu.

So as I say, your reasoning behind the statement would be appreciated so that we can analyse it.

edit on 19/6/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

[color=limegreen]
You are UNQUALIFIED to analyze this
You could not detect multiple major earthquakes in N island of NZ, Australian plate, ahead of time:

M6 earthquake offshore SW North island, NZ, 7/3/12
M5.5 - 168km S of L'Esperance Rock, New Zealand 6/22/2012
M4.6 - 23km ESE of Rotorua, New Zealand 6/21/2012

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Bu saying there is a pattern do you have some kind of formula. Or are you just pulling this out of your you know what?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snakewrath

You are UNQUALIFIED to analyze this
You could not detect multiple major earthquakes in N island of NZ, Australian plate, ahead of time:

M6 earthquake offshore SW North island, NZ, 7/3/12
M5.5 - 168km S of L'Esperance Rock, New Zealand 6/22/2012
M4.6 - 23km ESE of Rotorua, New Zealand 6/21/2012

(1) My statement was not directed at you, nor was it an analysis and I don't actually think you could possibly know whether I am qualified or not since you don't know me.

(2) No you are correct I could not and would not attempt to do so.

(3) Lime green writing when upset eh? Yes I recognise the style. Biblical quotes next perhaps? Your style and vitriolic condescending tone is identical to thorforecaster. Since thorforcaster ran with his tail between his legs saying he had to leave ATS I am going to assume that you are he, and that you have multiple logins. That is against the T & C rules.

(4) Whether 3 above is correct or not it behoves you to conduct your debate with decorum. Don't ever believe that you will phase me with insults. I have been around far too long to take any notice of words.

edit on 5/7/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join