It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I am a Pleiadian Starseed.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

If you think about it, every spirit that is on Earth now was at some point new to Earth, had just arrived.. Perhaps, though that sparks the idea of spirit created ON Earth.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi! Might have a link with Deneb, was told it was in my astrological chart.a reply to: swan001

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No, there are only 2 on the planet and you know them both....how lucky are you?!?!

Seriously, where do people get these beliefs?

And people wonder why the world is why it is. So many people have ventured a long ways from common sense and reality.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm highly likely no one in specific, even though I'd like to be at times. I've been in a group once with a woman and a man who said I was somehow predestined to group up with them. Fortunately I got out of there, darn beehive of mental torture that was...

Seems I and my cousin were abducted for some reason. Couldn't account for it, all I know is the woman saw us in a dream and recognized 12 year old me and my cousin in a group photo. Who knows. Life is weird, and so are people.

With that I bid you good luck finding whatever you're looking for. Ahoy!
edit on 17-5-2014 by InSolace because: clarification

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We are merely trying to learn new things here, and for that we are being cornered. People give us information which is always to be considered carefully however if more confirm this information there's a greater chance of it being closer to the truth. Ultimately everyone knows best their own truth, which too is susceptible to change in any given moment, as time is a flickering inconsistency. Thank you for your enlightening input though!a reply to: mwood

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And how are souls created on these other starts, and how do they find their way here to earth?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

Spirit/Mind is a part of the Infinite God/Goodness/Family and is from Home, outside and beyond the universe. Souls are forged in the stars according to Sleeper, not altogether sure on the body, astral and physical, vehicle for experiencing life within the universes/simulation But however this is done, we have certain types of bodies with certain levels and amounts of bells and whistles or skills and abilities, depending on the degree of aware consciousness.

All birds leave the nest to grow up and become unique infinite individuals who perfect and grow up.

There is no time however so in reality all the steps occur at once, past, present and future according perception are all simultaneous workstations.

And its like joining work stations or schools or projects to learn and we usually travel in soul families, having gained relationships and connections with those we love very much, ie the love of a parent to a child, or true love.

Note the state is higher, not fallen. From eutopia realms, not like earth.

This is a process of falling over time. And needs to be turned around.

Earth is many things: prison, playpen, boot camp, school, old dvd on the shelf if you're from a future perspective and you wish to enter in to assist a loved one who got stuck and/or would experience pain and consequences if trapped in these tests too long. So people come in to help. Sometimes they get dragged down and their family comes in to nudge them.

So in the end its a bit all tangled up, for in reality one could consider all starseeds initially, and yet some have shrunken awareness or psi.

Earth is like a meeting place of various realms, higher and lower for those entering. Different grades, some lower fascist kinds too.

In fact the more rituals they perform and sacrifices, the lower earth's overall standing is and the more lower realms open up.

Its highly interactive.

For example, I have memories of a long journey from Lyra. And a shorter, but still long life time on Mars when that good cycle was taken out, and it affected earth too, huge deluge. And after that, the next cycle the dark hats, and controller forces had won and I believe humans were nerfed from the previous standing. But I'm not altogether sure what that whole cycle was about, how or why it ended, just that we were what I call the equality, and telepathic, so had more dna activated and brain unity functioning. And its hard not to be equality based when you not only feel everyone and understand them, and they you, but you also have soul memories and know you're with your family. Your mother was your daughter in a past life, and so forth and so on,and so everyone is loved. And we were a race that had more soul memories, not as heavy a veil. So I can't quite determine what took out this, except feel it had something to do with the annanuki. Because when the veil lifts at times, I recognize people, not with names, but know them and I know some the royalty here and the leaders. And they seemed to be on the side that was opposite to the equality.

So remember human humanoid off planet life for a long time.

But we're in infinity and its all at once, so we've been different places, at different work stations.

Yet not every one falls to these levels to begin with so there are people who don't want to come into harsher places and who grow and learn in love, harmony and goodness.

To me these are all journeys in the Infnite Mind and we never really leave home to perfect, its all within mind.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
People get alot of distortions when they get stuck in lower frequencies for long, and if they don't use some of their skills here to help others or grow their empathy or grow basically, clear out some of their weaknesses, (though Family can mitigate alot of outcomes due to circumstances and doesnt want them to give up but wants to help and heal them throughout this and even in the next steps after this life), their consciousness can shrink and then even more forgetfulness and less connections to home and Family can occur. But that doesn't mean miracles and outreach dont happen, because we do have a Good Team to wake us up when we start seeking. Its love and kindness that put our connection through our pineal and senses, to the Good Team, to God/Family, not to negative ones.

There are infinite mansions in the heavens, to paraphrase the bible, that is the infinite frequency realms or schools and some can be winterlands and some are much nicer, so overcoming yourself and flaws in lower levels is important.

Time outs are really bad places, people's ideas of hellzones for example.

A person could become more of a monster with certain actions and forget who they are and we really need to intercede for everyone and help them, because we really are a loving Family. And on other side of life its not so much what we did in many cases, but what we didn't do for others that counts the most that we regret. Especially with our own kids and families but everyone.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join