It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
reply to post by swan001

He saw the Earth name for that star? If he was just going on his past life wouldn't it be the name they call it on their planet?

I've been a Pastlife Regression Therapist for over 18yrs

I've been planning on doing that all my life - - - my family seems to have an inherited generational curse on it - - or something like that.

How do you find an authentic Regression Therapist? So far my "guys" have prevented me from doing this.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

hey Walker, I'm looking for these blonds you are talking about...well more like informaiton on them. Can you tell me more about them. Do they have a name, a race name, gender, ideology or lack there of? Good or evil...or neutral?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Blond are usually good. They formed an alliance against reptilians/draconians.
They (Blonds) originally came from the star Vega, but colonized Sirius, Pleiades, Procyon, etc., and, finally, Earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Sirius, eh? That would explain the blonds in my visions and dreams.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
reply to post by swan001

He saw the Earth name for that star? If he was just going on his past life wouldn't it be the name they call it on their planet?

I've been a Pastlife Regression Therapist for over 18yrs

I've been planning on doing that all my life - - - my family seems to have an inherited generational curse on it - - or something like that.

How do you find an authentic Regression Therapist? So far my "guys" have prevented me from doing this.

Hey there Annee ... unfortunately this field of practice has become very commercialized nowadays ... I got into it long before it became 'trendy' and 'cool' ... as soon as something becomes popular like this then people start seeing pound/dollar signs and the whole ethic of the process is lost.

It is far more difficult to find a good therapist (in any field for this very reason ... that's why I would always advise you choose someone by personal recommendation if possible rather than a number in the phone book ... the majority of my clients come to me via word of mouth these days I don't really advertize at all ... another tip to finding a good and ethical therapist is price ... the highest fee charged rarely means the best therapist ... in fact I would say the opposite is true ... if the price is fair then you know the therapist has morals and enjoys/practices for the love of it and the growth of their clients ... not to see how rich they can get.

Finally I would recommend a PLRT who uses a non-hypnotic method of recall (unfortunately these are rare) because this eliminates the possibility of 'false memory' and the recall is much 'cleaner'.

A big part of Pastlife Regression Therapy is based in psychology and understanding the workings of the human mind ... so maybe you would have more luck finding a psychologist who practices PLRT rather than some New-Age type which sadly is a bit of a breeding ground for charlatans ... hope these tips help and you manage to find someone who 'your guys' approve of.

Woody

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

When my cat, to which I was very attached, and generally I have an affinity to cats, died in 1996, I was in my mid 20's, the internet was unheard of

internet unheard of in '96?

I had internets in '96... and I live in Australia! The country which is the furthest behind in public technological infrastructure. so If we had access to dialup in '96 then you yanks must have had it earlier.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Maybe the Internet was unheard of to her?

I've had Internet since 92 or so. I know people who dialed into BBS's in the 80's. In 96, there were still a lot of people who didn't have the Internet, and most of them assumed it was a passing fad of some kind or another.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

When my cat, to which I was very attached, and generally I have an affinity to cats, died in 1996, I was in my mid 20's, the internet was unheard of

internet unheard of in '96?

I had internets in '96... and I live in Australia! The country which is the furthest behind in public technological infrastructure. so If we had access to dialup in '96 then you yanks must have had it earlier.

Actually the date was probably '95 and we were sort of hippies, we refused TV etc. My first internet access, apart from work systems was on my mobile phone in '97 and my first PC purchased in early 2000's. To be honest, a lot of colleagues were obsessed with internet and I much preferred being outdoors so it never appealed to me at first.

Oh also here is the UK and most people started getting home PC's in the early 2000's and even then to some if was still unheard of.
edit on 21-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Maybe the Internet was unheard of to her?

I've had Internet since 92 or so. I know people who dialed into BBS's in the 80's. In 96, there were still a lot of people who didn't have the Internet, and most of them assumed it was a passing fad of some kind or another.

Thank you.

True, I know of people that used the internet then in the UK, mostly techies, physicists and those involved in education and it wasn't seen as mainstream, pretty sure most people wouldn't have envisaged it's future popularity as it has evolved so much since then.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hey there Annee ... unfortunately this field of practice has become very commercialized nowadays ...

I know. I was born this way - - long before there were any labels - - and it was still very much taboo in public. I've watched it become main stream and commercialized.

Even recommendations are difficult - - because so many are naive and get caught up in hearing what they want to hear.

There's a new young psychic near me. I was gifted a session. Granted - she is definitely an Empath - - but her predictions were reflections of my random thoughts. Those that are gullible because she can read them - - - may attempt to make her predictions come true. Many people have already recommended her. I find her dangerous because of her immaturity and lack of responsibility.

I'm in the Los Angeles area - - so I'm sure I will find one - - just gonna take some searching.

Thanks.

Annee

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Blond are usually good. They formed an alliance against reptilians/draconians.
They (Blonds) originally came from the star Vega, but colonized Sirius, Pleiades, Procyon, etc., and, finally, Earth.

Well these day more of an alliance with...in many ways.

I've dated Pliedian women all over the Universe, so I can vouch that they are thick as flies on Sirius (they have kind of a Jennifer Love Hewitt look to them...musing
), of course the Pleiades (where they are from), and of course Grey space (where their space intersects that of Earth, where ethey have that slender figure and blond hair going on...shockies being typical).

Never been to Procyon or Vega, so I wouldn't know. But now that I know, I gotta make plans to get to those places too.

BTW, Walker thanks for the good links, really helped to jump start my research.

hmmmm, I'm so going to start a thread about all the alien and angel women I've bedded. Oh, can you say that here? That's not bannable is it? If it is I'll edit it it out. But I'll still do the thread, just leave out a lot of the details.

^ ^

mmmm
pliendian women...blond ones...man I got some stories...like that time that Transport went critical over Holliwood that one time. Women from all over the Universe, starseeds, are beautiful I think. I love putting them on a small pedistal and worshiping them a bit.
edit on 6/21/2012 by justseth because: forgot some stuff

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by justseth

Can you tell me anything about my conflicts in the 'Pleroma' or whatever? I find them quite baffling. I've had more than I would chose to have.

BlueMule, you'll have to give me a little more info here. My Eye works on archtypes, facts, figures, stuff like that. If you could be more specific, if I have any thoughts that might help, I'll definately pipe up and tell you what i think, man.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I dont think I would ever want to experience the effects that a "past life regression thrapist" has to offer.

Some things are better off left unknown or left alone, to move forward and be a better person.

Having experienced a 'contact' or an 'encounter' before, at a young age (undescribed for a reason), and knowing I am basically 'untouchable', I find I now and anymore I think and know it is best to leave some things alone.

I live this life best I can. That is my goal. That is my dream. And I like it.

I dont want to know 'where I may be from'.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I dont think I would ever want to experience the effects that a "past life regression thrapist" has to offer.

Some things are better off left unknown or left alone, to move forward and be a better person.

Not if you've had my experiences.

There is reason for me to learn some things.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OK I'm at post 19. I got people to u2u and some threads to put up...tech specs and stuff for you guys and gals. I'm going to cheat a bit and just post this.

k, I gotta read Joan's lectures and get up to speed on that first.

Oh hey, you guy's don't know what she looks like do you? Oh, she is just gorgeous. She has this shoulder length blue hair, but its not like neph blue, but like "neon" blue (only way to describe it). She's like half Piedian (pliedian pliedian, not sirian-pleidian) and her Dad I think is from the Zion of Joshua. Makes for a very good looking woman, I think.

She's got an extra dose of the Joshua rage though, lol, she's like always trying to be polite and productive and trying to keep calm. Wow, what a combo. And smart as the day is long.

I met her when we we both Examiners of Heresies in the PoL Lmao, she's got the Joshua figure, curvy, but she always wants to accentuate her Pliedian side so she's like ALWAYS dieting. I used to tell her all the time that she looks good with her Kim Kardashian-like figure but she keeps on dieting, dieting, dieting.

And no I don't know Hidden Hand, or Zacheria Sitchen....save u the asking.

But she is really a facinating woman that one...I hope there are a few people around here that remember her and ask me about her. i got a load of funny stories about her, i think the world of her. I really do.
edit on 6/21/2012 by justseth because: sp's

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by smirkley

There is reason for me to learn some things.

And there are some reasons to forget, or at least lay to rest.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Sadly nothing you said sounded familiar.. Although im open to anything at this point because all im seeking is answers. How can you be so sure I was part of this GJG conspiracy? If I have the mark of orion on my left arm whats up with the Isosceles triangle on my right arm? Do you also have an explanation for that mark? The weird thing is that you speak about Orions as being egotistical and self assured.. Remember how I spoke about feeling two sided? Sometimes I do feel very egotistical and confident, like im better than everyone else and it usually comes out most when im competing at something.. But then other times im timid and shy and not very talkative at all, putting everyone else before me. I dont know what better way I could explain it. I feel like I have a mission to fufill here on earth.. A bigger purpose. And I feel it has to do with something for the good of the planet and to evolve into the next level. The whole Illuminati/ reptilian thing sounds more of like a control over the planet so it does NOT evolve. Even know writing this I get mixed emotions about both ideas because I feel like im half good half evil.. Dont know how to explain it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Yes. Greatest technology in the galaxy.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Did you know that the Kalahari Bushman has an old tradition whereby the mothers stand in the desert at night (the desert being their natural home) holding their newborn babies up to the stars in a form of deep meditation. Where these people live, or, shall I say, used to live when their lives were still unscarred by white man, holds the most stunning, clearest skies in the world. They beleive we come from the stars.

Photos of Bushman. They are an amazing people, who sadly no longer live in their traditional way. I don't think there is even 50 traditional bushman left.

Perhaps we all come from the stars?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by justseth

Originally posted by BlueMule

Can you tell me anything about my conflicts in the 'Pleroma' or whatever? I find them quite baffling. I've had more than I would chose to have.

BlueMule, you'll have to give me a little more info here. My Eye works on archtypes, facts, figures, stuff like that. If you could be more specific, if I have any thoughts that might help, I'll definately pipe up and tell you what i think, man.

Sometimes I'm armed, sometimes not. When I'm armed it's usually my 9mm which I named Baby Boar. Sometimes I'm armed with a childhood toy ray-gun, which emits a cone of light. I've caught glimpses of my body when I'm fighting and it seems to be composed of black and white swirling tendrils. I can zip around pretty fast and can hit pretty hard.

I remember one time I was with my squad in a mall and I went into a store to clear it out of evil. There was a giant in there and I shot him in the center of his chest with a ball of light that came from my 9mm. Then I unmasked a medusa-like figure and blasted her in the face with a vapor. She didn't like that much. Then I was overwhelmed because I foolishly left my squad. I managed to retreat out the back.

One time I was on an alien planet and tried to tackle the Shrike. Big mistake. All you can do is force it to switch forms. Then it laughs.

There have been times when I've been attacked by groups that ride around in a bus, and fought them off, then I go to their HQ and liberate the booty they have stolen over time. Lights, coins, diamonds. Sometimes I infiltrate and liberate first, instead of waiting for them to attack. When I infiltrate I can turn invisible intermitantly.

Sometimes my friends will drag me into conflicts that can't be won. I'll be reduced to a ball of light or I'll turn invisible and get out of dodge.

I've been attacked by small figures wth black voids where their eyes would be, they wield daggers and go for the side. They are dangerous, but maybe it's more like sparring because other times they won't attack, they will just watch.

One time someone challenged me to test his strength against mine. He put on a big show but I had him down before he could get close. My side-kick has a long range.

edit on 22-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

This is beautiful.

I remember reading once that there is a tribe, in Africa, which claim to be descendants of the star Sirius. Ramtha changelings states that this tribe is the most Sirian-looking tribe on Eath, and that Sirians are in fact dark-skinned.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join