It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Annee

Maybe in a past life you had an abundance of people to connect with, and so in this life you are experiencing the opposite. An excess of yin becomes yang and vice-versa.

I don't know.

The "guys" are very specific. They don't want me listening to anyone but them. I know that sounds scary and controlling.

But - - I've lived with this for many years - - - and they are always right. I know - - because I've tried to do my own thing many many times.

I've been told I am a "foundation builder" - - by a Wiccan Psychic (she was amazing). Like - building an energy support grid for those that are awakening now. If that makes any sense.

I'm a stablizer.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Cool, more power to you!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Once again, thanks for helping me!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I'm not married to any of the outcomes. I'm just exploring my own inner-space using thought experiment. You should try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting. This may prove that Pleidians and Lyrians were close.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

Bingo! We have a lot in common... I too have encountered Living Blue...

I'm grateful for this thread and this opportunity to extend a psychic hug your way!

It's nice to be able to have this brief exchange in such a natural, casual way without feeling like the 'elephant in the room' so to speak ... even after all this time I still feel wary as to who I discuss it with because reactions can differ
... very refreshing and thanks OP for this opportunity.

BlueMule I'm sending a psychic hug back your way too ... kindred spirits.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hm. I visited the link... Orion is such a big cluster... hundreds of light years large...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Isn't that Betelgeuse?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

I don't know much about Sumerian.
A starseed is someone (an Earthling) that doesn't have Earth-origin spirit.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My Shaman uncle believes that I am most probably a starseed.. I just started researching these beings and tbh Im not sure whether to believe him or not.. I mean, I believe the beliefs of my peoples however Im just not sure if I can accept that I may be closer to an alien lifeform than most other humans.. whether its because of a lack of actual evidence and proof or because the whole thing seems a little bit crazy I can't really say..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
so, whats more embaressing? thinking your a starseed or an indigo child?

I'm going to have to go for the third option and say not spelling 'embarrassing' correctly

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow, starseeds. Last time i was here on earth I used to hang with a bunch of indigo starseeds...what a crazy bunch (I'm not to sane myself now that I think about it).

I was classified as Orionian when I was on Sirius. But I'm hardcore neph. I travel with the Manu, he's my bro, a walk-in situation I think they call it sometimes. We're going to become One one day, we've come to that conclution I think. He's originally from India.

My bro Detox is Arcturian, same part of the universe I think as ReconPilot if I'm remembering correctly..

Actually I'm surprised...this blond you keep talking about, anyone know anything about her. I'm trying to track down an old galactic gf of mine and she's got blond hair usually in a pigtail. Shapely but slender. Pliedian..well technically plajaran. Is there anyone that can tell me more about this?

Just asking.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I have a friend who was 'With" a star seed'' (walkin) .This group trys to "Help" them. She lives in KC.. I have folowed this site. Jelaila Starr for many years.. It may be what you are looking for,,,

www.youtube.com...

Jan 10, 2009 ... The book We are the Nibiruans by Jelaila Starr – allegedly an Anunnaki walk-in –
(The Nibiruan Council, Lenexa KS, 4th ed., no year stated)

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Welcome to the official site of the Nibiruan Council, a multidimensional off-world council whose
members are connected to the people of the planet Nibiru and the Nibiruans’ ancient ancestors, the 9D Nibiruans.

The Nibiruans’ mission is to prepare humanity to take their rightful place in the greater galactic community.
The Nibiruans are especially interested in assisting starseeds and walk-ins. Multidimensional ascension tools
along with an accelerated program for DNA recoding will prepare them to be the teachers and wayshowers needed today.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
pleiadian ..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Cool, more power to you!

Yeah - - I was trying to figure all this out in the 50s by myself. Long before any "labels" like Starseed and Indigo.

The good thing is - - when you are a kid - - you think every one is like you and has the same experiences. So you don't really feel weird. Its when you get older - - you realize not everyone is on the save "wavelength" you are.

I feel this strong connection to Tall Whites who are of the Pleiadian grouping - - and are from planet Arcturian.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was once told I was a starseed. I was told I never lived on Earth before, and I would never live on Earth again. That I was a messenger of the "Lion's mane". Whatever that means.

I've always been interested in star seeds. However, I find much to be very unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

This makes no sense... I will not hide my true self because of some weird human wanting to do lab expereinces.. you watch too much hollywood and you read to much on the internet. No human will ever change my soul origin, our souls are way more powerful then any human..

I dont like the term starseed as is catagorizes a new age religion.. I just AM. That goes for every person. Your soul comes to this lower dimension too incarnate and assist humanity, nothing more confusing then that. Like most beings who incarnate you forget where you came from, makes this life simpler for some.. You are still a human being, but your higher self knows Earth and human vessel are not "home"..

Instead of the new age starseed term... just use spiritual. We are all Souls regardless our origin, calling yourself starseed is like putting yourself in a religion (christian, buddist etc..) The point is you know you earth is not home, your soul has come vast distances and lengths to be here.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i dont know about being a starseed, im spiritual in my beliefs yet scientific in the way i define them, that being said, i have had a friend (pagan) open my chakra's and allowed me to 'charge' and he said that he's never seen anyone hold so much energy, and on a different occasion with another spiritualist i was told i have alot of healing energy... so i dont know what i am but it would appear i have something...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
I travel with the Manu, he's my bro, a walk-in situation I think they call it sometimes. We're going to become One one day, we've come to that conclution I think.

Oh cool.

I've been told I'm a walk-in. Same Wiccan psychic. Ya gotta know this was in a different state -- and I knew her only in a small group situation. I was checking out Wicca.

She said to me: "Did you have an accident when you were 16? That's when your walk-in entered. It was pre-arranged - - because your birth soul was a very sensitive soul - - who only wanted a brief experience in this realm. She actually wanted to leave shortly after being born - - but was prevented from doing so.

Weird huh?

And I did have a motorcycle accident at 16.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The concept of feeling that ones soul 'belongs' to a planet in contempory astronomy is interesting, though also requires a certain level of caution IMO of trying to find an explaination for being aware of, and / or disliking earth in it's current state of politics and / or being elitist or conceited or misguided.

Perhaps there are connections somehow, I believe in multi dimensions, though also 'souls' could just as easily come from a 'soul bank' dimension or from non contempory astronomy, given that the current visual astronomy refers to other timescales.

For example, I feel an affinity for the colours and food of Morocco though I have relatively fair skin and hair and European ancestry as far as I know. I am also very interested in the historical period of Tudors in the UK, does this mean I spent past lives there or perhaps there is a connection to there for a purpose in this life, it isn't always possible to say, just feel intuitively.

I certainly feel an affinity to the celestial realms and recall as a child in the UK watching a kids program on TV called Chocky and feeling an immense sense of belonging, I think the star in the series is Sirius though this belonging could be from a sense of belonging to another realm in general.

Perhaps someone on this thread could use their intuition, which is probably the faculty most at play when exploring such things, to suggest an opinion on the origins / role of my 'soul'.

It would be interesting to see if there are any opinions in particular, perhaps from word choice or avatars. Presumably those 'groups' would be able to recognise their own soul group type, or share a common purpose with and hence an affinity with or mistrust of etc. A database of such perceptions of belonging to a group would be a good thing to research, as well as correlations to actual physical origins and opinions. I am imagining a geographical map with large scale data, now that would be interesting.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join