It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

My family operates out of the stars, which have the gateways to the entire system so it means higher realms, all connected to the Doorway out and Beyond. I have sense and memories of Lyra in my past. And then pleiades. And then this solar system, then a big war here and not alot more here. I don't like anything here in these levels.

i sense Lyra, though many go through various places, and Lyra went to many others as well. Which may be why, when others wrote Sirius, I was torn for a bit. After a war and disaster Lyra went to Sirus too, and Andromeda, Pleiades and many places. Don't really sense the feline in the other two,but not sure about you, I was hesitating on that, but Lyra still keeps coming, but there certainly are quite a few different races and aquadic races in Sirius. The race that went to pleiades and all over was Lyra, a human race. And there was also the annanuki, that is very branched off, many groups. Alot of groups are like splinter groups. Even a possibility of both feline and Lyra at different times or some of those around you are feline.

edit to add: since you speak of stars, another thing to realize is that there are quite a few who answer calls, ie, 2 other planets had destruction occur, and now here I worry about this one. We don't want the people here to allow another planet to be harmed either, or to not wake up and be in this situation, its like we come to save a planet, and that is alot of us. We're supposed to seek within and wake up, and try to get this turned around. So some people would rather not be in these systems at all and only volunteer if they sense they must. They prefer home, beyond all stars here.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIEF23
reply to post by woodwytch

What did you both agree on?

Sirius is my star home? Is that where I originate? Please, I'd love to know why you think this. I know very little about what I am. Any help is good help.

Hey there CHIEF23 sorry crossed wires I think ... I don't know where your soul originates but mine is Sirian ... the reason I know this is because it cropped up in some of my Pastlife Memories (long before I knew anything about Sirius or did any research) and an entity contact experience I had sort of confirmed it (for me at least ... not my job or desire to convince anyone else ... I just know what I know)

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by CHIEF23

My family operates out of the stars, which have the gateways to the entire system so it means higher realms, all connected to the Doorway out and Beyond. I have sense and memories of Lyra in my past. And then pleiades. And then this solar system, then a big war here and not alot more here. I don't like anything here in these levels.

i sense Lyra, though many go through various places, and Lyra went to many others as well. Which may be why, when others wrote Sirius, I was torn for a bit. After a war and disaster Lyra went to Sirus too, and Andromeda, Pleiades and many places. Don't really sense the feline in the other two,but not sure about you, I was hesitating on that, but Lyra still keeps coming, but there certainly are quite a few different races and aquadic races in Sirius. The race that went to pleiades and all over was Lyra, a human race. And there was also the annanuki, that is very branched off, many groups. Alot of groups are like splinter groups. Even a possibility of both feline and Lyra at different times or some of those around you are feline.

edit to add: since you speak of stars, another thing to realize is that there are quite a few who answer calls, ie, 2 other planets had destruction occur, and now here I worry about this one. We don't want the people here to allow another planet to be harmed either, or to not wake up and be in this situation, its like we come to save a planet, and that is alot of us. We're supposed to seek within and wake up, and try to get this turned around. So some people would rather not be in these systems at all and only volunteer if they sense they must. They prefer home, beyond all stars here.

What do you, personally, think I am?

I know it might sound vain or cocky, but I'm aware of the fact that I've been in wars, I have been amongst the stars and beyond that. I just don't know where home is. I guess for this life, it is here. Earth. Earth is home. But where do we start?

This place is a wreck. Where would we even try to start? All I know is that I can only do so much from where I am now. I know I am more than human. I've known this for a long time. So had my father, and my my mother. But I can't ask them these things. This is beyond the limited intellect we're given. Our human brains can only shoot and fire in so many ways. We're so limited with with verbal communication that we can barely convey our feelings without accompaniment from music or sounds. How do we break beyond the barriers that we have naturally from being born into human figures?

I do believe that I'm here to help save us.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

In the post. Lyra comes strongest though I sense some feline around you and don't know if its a step in your journey or family/friends. Sirius and Lyra are two very prominant places of origin for many here. The felines come from the moons of Sirius A and B.

The human race(s) in Lyra spread out and there are many splinter groups, factions of them. In many systems including Sirius now.

The pleiadians as they are known are Lyra.

So are the annanuki as they are known, they are groups, not all one side, and there are also splinters off of them, ie, some ruthless warrior types, that prefer to be reptilian. Enki/Enlil/Mar'duk/Zeus. The annanuki history is well known here, and the sides. But that was also a human group from Lyra system. Two different human families from Lyra. One is called annanuki and one is now called pleaidian.

My strongest sensing concerning you is Lyra, and the mentioning the star, well that makes me think you may only come in sometimes when you answer a call.

So I will ask you this.

Do you sense in your heart, since childhood, that this world is overwhelming in its negative harm to another, and how horrible starvation and homelessness is, that no arguments occurred for everyone feels each other and if someone could be cranky back home, their loved ones would immediatley sense the source ie, tired, sick, overworked, and be their best friend, not react. So you watch all around you feeling so shocked, and every crime in the news you literally have to feel for each person individually and are up all night. Walking this planet is like wearing lead boots and so horribly violent and ugly and no one with Love behaves like this.

If you know strongly, would never force anyone, and never allow homelessness, believe in virtues not laws, and your heart bleeds from all the abuse here, you're from the other side and only come in through the stars, as a ray, when you feel you might make a difference.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by CHIEF23

In the post. Lyra comes strongest though I sense some feline around you and don't know if its a step in your journey or family/friends. Sirius and Lyra are two very prominant places of origin for many here. The felines come from the moons of Sirius A and B.

The human race(s) in Lyra spread out and there are many splinter groups, factions of them. In many systems including Sirius now.

The pleiadians as they are known are Lyra.

So are the annanuki as they are known, they are groups, not all one side, and there are also splinters off of them, ie, some ruthless warrior types, that prefer to be reptilian. Enki/Enlil/Mar'duk/Zeus. The annanuki history is well known here, and the sides. But that was also a human group from Lyra system. Two different human families from Lyra. One is called annanuki and one is now called pleaidian.

My strongest sensing concerning you is Lyra, and the mentioning the star, well that makes me think you may only come in sometimes when you answer a call.

So I will ask you this.

Do you sense in your heart, since childhood, that this world is overwhelming in its negative harm to another, and how horrible starvation and homelessness is, that no arguments occurred for everyone feels each other and if someone could be cranky back home, their loved ones would immediatley sense the source ie, tired, sick, overworked, and be their best friend, not react. So you watch all around you feeling so shocked, and every crime in the news you literally have to feel for each person individually and are up all night. Walking this planet is like wearing lead boots and so horribly violent and ugly and no one with Love behaves like this.

If you know strongly, would never force anyone, and never allow homelessness, believe in virtues not laws, and your heart bleeds from all the abuse here, you're from the other side and only come in through the stars, as a ray, when you feel you might make a difference.

You my friend, have hit the nail on the head.

I feel it in my heart and in my soul. But I do only come though in rays. I, for some reason, fear underneath it all that I won't be able to be all that I am destined to be.

That is my only fear, to die and be another headstone, I know that I'm here to create something magnificent, to shine like stars, forever and endlessly. Do you know why I might have this fear? Does it originate from failure to do so on another star or planet? I feel it might. I've been stopped by strangers and told to continue on the path I'm on. I've met a woman only once and left with the words "see you on the battlefield" only to have her burst into tears of joy and say "I'll see you there."

So I know we exist, and I know what we exist for. And it is not fear or self doubt.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

Other planets went down. But not everyone goes down with the planet. So we have to wake up and really strive to be Christ and Buddha and hold light and not just live for self, most of all knock on the door of our soul each day, and meditate daily as well if we can, and always ask, Why am I here, How Can I help, Show me please the lessons I came to learn and help me gently unblock to learn them. Please me help to turn my negativity into positive, and this is seeking to shine our lights, think positive thoughts, if we see their agenda, start to see the opposite and work for the good.

The feeling people have, and in a sense for many, having family wake them up and push them strongly within comes from not wanting to fall anyone, loved ones here in the school, Famly above. Some believe in cycles where infinity is either progression, the Spiral or people get trapped in the circle and another loop.

The star reference is that we are literally trying to grow our soul orbs bigger, into the infinite stars they become. Time is not linear.

On the other side, you would be all of your clips, and at the same time a particular clip of your infinite journey. So your clip is a part of your Infinite star already.

But we're trying to make it all real here, and we don't want to let anyone down or fail. While there is progression there is also the risk of regression and shrinking for a while, even a long while.

So its a search within.

Lots of Love and Blessings. I too miss home and far better place than here.

i would sungaze when its not raining. You can stare for 10 minutes if its 30 minutes after it rises or 30 minutes before it sets. You can check online for the exact times and the UV range, those 30 minutes are norally 0 range.

But the rest of the time, you can tilt your head up and let the sun in the corner of your eye, for a minute at a time, for up to 20 minutes.

You can meditate, ask your Soul, and also Source/Creator, Mom/Dad, we have a Family above too, questions, seek, hold peopel you're worried for in your heart.

We're here to perfect, to clean up the muddly spots or imperfections in us.

Much Love!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All my life I have been fascinated with Alcor. If I come here by way of any other star, it would have to be Alcor or Mizar.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'd say not so much you - - - but a collective with a purpose of evolving consciousness.

Consciousness being thought energy.

I'm a foundation builder or so I've been told. Haven't a clue what that means.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

[...] mine is Sirian ...

Highfive, fellow Sirian!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you. I will try to be better. I know I can be.

I can't wait to be in the sun again when it rises tomorrow. I will look up the times, I can't but to help watching it, I feel it. I can sense it and it's beautiful.

I will be in contact with you Unity, a thousand thank yous!

See you on the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I'd say not so much you - - - but a collective with a purpose of evolving consciousness.

Do you not believe you're also here to save us? I feel we've got to join together to do it, to make it possible.

And I think it starts with every individual believing in themselves.

As cocky as it sounded, it's true.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If I knew my spirit was from another planet I certainty wouldn't go posting it in a public forum. If taken seriously by the wrong person you could wind up in a lab somewhere getting poked, probed, and prodded.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Do you not believe you're also here to save us? I feel we've got to join together to do it, to make it possible.

And I think it starts with every individual believing in themselves.

As cocky as it sounded, it's true.

I am where I need to be for my growth and evolvement.

"Teacher - Student - Teacher - Student - Teacher - Student"

edit on 19-6-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
If I knew my spirit was from another planet I certainty wouldn't go posting it in a public forum. If taken seriously by the wrong person you could wind up in a lab somewhere getting poked, probed, and prodded.

Sometimes, you need to take the risk.

If that is the case, and I disappear from this site forever at least one person will know the truth or at least assume it. Nothing dies but is reborn again into full view. We're all from other stars and planets, it's a matter of wanting to recognizing it and your full potential. I understand it's a lot to fathom or swallow, perhaps you won't. It's okay because eventually you will whether it's this life or the next.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't aware. I feel like I've overdosed my mental capacity with things I may not need in this life, like I'm swimming and not moving. Like Dr. Gonzo said, "You took too much man, too much, too much.”

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Thank you. I will try to be better. I know I can be.

I can't wait to be in the sun again when it rises tomorrow. I will look up the times, I can't but to help watching it, I feel it. I can sense it and it's beautiful.

I will be in contact with you Unity, a thousand thank yous!

See you on the battlefield.

There is only a Love field. No battles. But striving to uplift the frequency here. If those guys show up send them compassion and Love.

And we're all striving to be better, thats me, and everyone here, thats the school. Also really appreciate each other too.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace

Hey - well - I was Born This Way.

Don't know any better.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I look forward to seeing you on the plane of life, light and love then.

Until then my friend

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Nibiru...

Ever he would wander, selfcompelled, to the extreme limit of his cometary orbit, beyond the fixed stars and variable suns and telescopic planets, astronomical waifs and strays, to the extreme boundary of space, passing from land to land, among peoples, amid events. Somewhere imperceptibly he would hear and somehow reluctantly, suncompelled, obey the summons of recall. Whence, disappearing from the constellation of the Northern Crown he would somehow reappear reborn above delta in the constellation of Cassiopeia and after incalculable eons of peregrination return an estranged avenger, a wreaker of justice on malefactors, a dark crusader, a sleeper awakened, with financial resources (by supposition) surpassing those of Rothschild or the silver king.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Did any of you guys have weird dreams last night? Blue, and strobing lights, and water, and a huge beautiful hotel/amusement park with all sorts of incredible beings?

I've been fasting and meditating all week so I'm not too surprised, glad to be back in the zone!

edit on 20-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by woodwytch

[...] mine is Sirian ...

Highfive, fellow Sirian!

Bachacha

Do you feel as homesick as I do when you look up into the sky and watch that amazingly beautiful star twinkling away at you ?

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join