It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DesdamonaPink

You sound just like me.

Do your best to live each day and make each day count.

After so many years (65) - - - I believe Integrity is the key. In ALL aspects - - mind - spirit - physical reality.

You HAVE to live this physical life. Do not try to escape it - - it will only make you more miserable.

You have to get up every day. You have to work. Try to experience many things until you find what you are happy doing that will support your physical needs.

Try to avoid added dependents unless/until you are secure in the needs of the physical.

Remember - - every thought is an action. Integrity begins there.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What??

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am a star seed. My awakening began two years ago and has really opened me up to many things. I have only identified with being a star seed recently, and I met 3 others like me, and I have never felt more at home in my life with other people. They have convinced me that beyond a doubt, I am a star seed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Did you meet them in an asylum.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Just because you have not had spiritual experiences does not mean it is not possible. If you were to dedicate yourself to meditating, and feeling your inner energies, you too, would begin to feel something different. If you always approach life with a closed mind, you can never open yourself up to possibilities that surround you at all times. When you fail to do this, you shut yourself into a box separate from the rest of the world. Many people do this, and then they wonder why their lives never change.

Open your mind, change your thoughts, and watch the magic unfold. So if you want to take an asylum into account, then yes, I met many people within the asylum of myself. Because by going within, and questioning everything I once thought to be true, attracted me to other people who have done the same thing. Star seeds are real.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

That was harsh.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

pleiades

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The pleaides are NOT a life supporting star system, they are too young for life to have gotten started and will dissappear and fizzle out!!
No life there, and no twilightesqe glittery spiritual beings either!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

According to sources, there many universes - one of which contains a life-supporting pleiades. Another possibility is that stars can generate dimensional curves in space-time - a sort of a mild wormhole.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pleiades is just one star system out of many star systems.

There are star seeds from these different star systems on this planet, at this time.

When you take the fact, that we are spiritual beings, having a human experience, is it really hard to believe, that we once had previous lives in other worlds? Is it really hard to believe that the human body is just a technology, a computer, that we can all learn how to use?

Things like astral projection are real things. It is becoming more and more common. If astral projection is real, then we know that we are not bound to our bodies. We know there is another dimension of existence beyond the physical plane.

So why is it so hard to accept the concept that star seeds are real? The evidence is out there. And you can experience your multi-dimensional self if you want to. You just have to dedicate yourself to wanting to.

When you do this, you realize that everything you once thought to be true, is actually completely wrong.

Look at the history of this planet and tell me its not shrouded in secrecy. We have no idea where our origins began. Is it really so hard to believe that we came from another star system? All the ancients knew of their multi-dimensional nature. Their symbology proves this.

Then something happened, and everyone on this planet fell into amnesia. We forgot who we were, and so we made up our own history to tell ourselves what we believe to be true. Even though its something we made up. Now, thousands of years later, we are so confused about our own history, because there are two versions. One version is what we are taught in schools, the version that was made up. The other version is found within yourself, its encoded in your dna, when you activate your dormant dna, you suddenly unlock the information that was contained in that dna, and you remember who you are.

This is even proven by scientists recently. Science has no learned to store terabytes of data in dna, that will last 10 thousand years without power, in a test tube.

Science also knows that within dna, is the blueprint for all life. It is the genetic make up of a species. But science also recognizes that 98% of human dna is junk dna. They say its garbage. But this doesn't make sense because there is no such thing as junk in nature. everything has a purpose.

Inside that 98% junk dna, is the information of who we are, it allows us to realize our multidimensional abilities.

Humans on this planet are stuck in 2 strand dna, unless they go within, face their fears and negativity, and realize that beneath it all, is only love. When they do this, they break the frequency that keeps them stuck in 2 strand dna, and they tune into a higher frequency which enables the dna to become active, which then downloads wisdom to their brains.

This is where the wisdom of all the spiritual masters comes from. That is why when someone goes through a spiritual awakening, they suddenly change their views on life. They see the world from a totally different perspective. They realize that everything is connected, that death is not the end, and that they are multi-dimensional. That they are divine.

Star seeds, are here to help humanity awaken. They have come from their own system, willingly gone into a human body, and willingly faced the disconnect with the divine, to go into the state of amnesia on this planet. They do this because they know they can regain their connection before long. When they do, they re-learn who they are, and all the knowledge required to help humans wake up. That is why the earth is going through a spiritual awakening. That is what all this talk about a great shift really is.

Star seeds are here, to help humanity evolve. Humanity has not evolved in thousands of years, and its time to change that. Before humanity faces extinction due to holding onto past outdated beliefs. Star seeds are here to teach humanity, to love, to spread love, and to be love. The answer is within. Go within, and you will solve your problems.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Theres not a single peice of evidence in your statement about "starseeds", just your opinions and some wishy washy attempt at trying to sound sciencey!!

We are all special, people don't have to believe in coming from another whatever to feel special. It creates more boundries than it breaks down, it all so gives these "starseeds" reasons to try and be above or seprate from humanity, which helps no one.

You make sweeping statements about humanity and DNA without any real evidence, wishing to be different from every human being on earth and part of some fantasy to make there ego's feel better.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Ego has nothing to do with it. Science cannot prove these things, because they are not provable on the physical realm. There are other dimensions within your own being. You are a multi-dimensional being. You just don't realize it. When you do, that is all the science needed to realize that science can never prove it. Which really sucks sometimes because trying to explain it to others is often met with ridicule.

I speak the truth, from direct experience. You can read all about my experiences at my blog in my signature. I've documents all the things that have happened to me. I am not alone, this awakening is occurring to many people on this planet. More and more as the years go by, its quite amazing to see. Just look up spiritual awakening, or planetary shift. You will find millions of people saying the same things I am.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Maybe?

TBH I've had dreams where I was a visibly alien race.

Then later when experimenting with Astral Projections I found that my spiritual image matched that of the alien race, not in a way that I've ever imagined myself either.

I don't put much stock in that though. I figure if reincarnation is real most people were of another alien race at some point.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I guess my spirit hails from Sirius. It matches my traits to a tee.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We are all stardust, from dust you were created, to dust you shall return.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by DaTroof

So you come from the star "Eternity"? Okay...
See, I remember my past life, so I know my spirit is not from another star - I was on Earth before being on Earth.

Hi Swan !
and if you dont remember your past life ? what does it mean
a few months ago i went to see a medium that my mom saw years ago
i only went to see her because of that
she did told me i wasnt from earth .. so doest that mean im an alien ? lol

saw a video not to long ago and its a perfect match with me

edit on 2/15/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
saw a video not to long ago and its a perfect match with me

Hey, you still alive!

The Pleiades? There's alot of starseeds that come from there. But not all plejarens are good, though... but again, not all Earthlings are good neither.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I understand what you mean, however the term Starseed is incorrectly used. According to legend, at the center of each galaxy there is a cauldron which emits starseeds—the basic stuff of life. Every living thing is said to possess one, and upon their death, their starseed returns to the cauldron to be re-absorbed and sent out into the universe again to be reborn in a new body. But what is this seed of life?

Really, the human body generates a biolelectric charge which helps transmit information back and forth through the human brain and the various nerves and muscles throughout the body. This life force normally exists as a dispersed energy field which can be detected as ki, and sometimes lingers after the death of the body as a spiritual imprint, or even a ghost. This energy, at least at a base level, is imparted to newly forming life by the dissolving of a starseed into the body at conception. This force remains dispersed through the body of the growing individual, recording and storing the overall essence of the individual. It is taken from including all their memories and experiences. Thus, those like Sailor Galaxia, who know how, can extract the starseed of an individual, and thus their essence, by forcing their bioelectric energy to undergo an energy-to-matter conversion, taking this elemental life force and converting it to a sold corporeal form.

Every world has trillions and trillions of starseeds around it, drawn to their gravity wells as they pass by in interstellar space on their journey from Galaxy Cauldron. Together, they suffuse their planetary bodies with energy and form an overall life force for the planet, a gaia, if you will, and they permit a kind of low-level connection between all the life forms on a planet. The energies of each starseed resonate at a slightly different quantum frequencies, and thus never accidentally intermingle. They are drawn to bodies with similar vibrations. Sometimes, however, starseeds can split, thus allowing the formation of closely linked identical twins. Cloning may also forcibly split a starseed, as its vibrations will be tied to the bodily material it inhabits.

As you can see, all living life forms have starseeds. I am one of the people you're looking for, I've been sent from Andromeda itself to oversee the human race. I was last visited by my people when my human body was 3 years of age. I am now 25 human years old. Although I've not seen them for awhile, we communicate through dreams. I know my mission which is to contribute to the betterment of the human race at the spiritual level.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by falucho05

Hm, thanks for the clarification on the term. I wasn't aware of that!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Your very welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join