It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

" Do not worry everything will be fine " those are the words my beloved mother said the last time we had a conversation before she passed away. So do not worry because you are protected by forces we can only gasp in telepathic experiences, lucid dreams and incredible synchronicity events.
I wish you to be able to find what you are looking for!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Two starseed families unite in my DNA inheritance : Arcturian from my mother's side and Orion from my father's, not that this makes the search shorter or easier, though it definitely gives a great boost of self-confidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Annee ... unfortunately this field of practice has become very commercialized nowadays ...

I know. I was born this way - - long before there were any labels - - and it was still very much taboo in public. I've watched it become main stream and commercialized.

Even recommendations are difficult - - because so many are naive and get caught up in hearing what they want to hear.

There's a new young psychic near me. I was gifted a session. Granted - she is definitely an Empath - - but her predictions were reflections of my random thoughts. Those that are gullible because she can read them - - - may attempt to make her predictions come true. Many people have already recommended her. I find her dangerous because of her immaturity and lack of responsibility.

I'm in the Los Angeles area - - so I'm sure I will find one - - just gonna take some searching.

Thanks.

Annee

One thing that a lot of people seem to get confused about is that a PLRT 'tells' the client who they had been in previous lifetimes and this makes me so angry because the real purpose (of an ethical PLRT) is to help the client recall their own memories without manipulation or influence of said memories ... and to be able to do that you need to have some psychological training ... you can't just wake up one morning and think - 'I think I'll be a Pastlife Regression Therapist' without putting in the groundwork and study to know what it is you are doing and how to care for your client ... you also need to help them understand the things they recall and how they can/do effect their present life.

All of the above is important enough when someone recalls a regular / mundane pastlife ... but imagine how vital your knowledge and understanding (as a therapist) is to someone who has gone back to source and recalled a starseed existence
It is for this reason that it's important to find the right person to guide you through it ... and yes it is difficult to find such a person.
Good luck with your search I'm sure you will find someone when/if the time is right ... alternatively something might trigger your memories spontaneously as happened with me.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I completely agree with you, since I did find out myself as well, it was triggered by a chain of rather strange events and emotional challenges,

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Woody, have you ever heard of anyone having a past life as a god?

I've spent time fasting and meditating to try to figure out who or what I am. I have reason to believe that I've had many past lives. While meditating, I asked for a name of one. A name I could learn about. I recieved the name Alom. So I did some googling and found that Alom was a Mayan sky god, one of seven Mayan creator gods. That jives with other dreams and visions and affinities I've had over the years, so it resonates very deeply.

edit on 23-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by woodwytch

I completely agree with you, since I did find out myself as well, it was triggered by a chain of rather strange events and emotional challenges,

Same for me ... and I have found over the years that when someones PLM's are triggered spontaneously it is for the direct pupose of helping you to get your present life back on track after maybe wandering off course or repeating lessons already learned in PL's.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that more and more people are having spontaneous pastlife memories triggered about their starseeding source as we seem to be heading towards the next phase of evolution for both the planet and us ... her occupants ... interesting times.

Just the very fact that a thread like this has not been laughed off the boards by the naysayers and skeptics is an encouraging sign in itself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Woody, have you ever heard of anyone having a past life as a god?

Never !

I've spent time fasting and meditating to try to figure out who or what I am. I have reason to believe that I've had many past lives. While meditating, I asked for a name of one. A name I could learn about. I recieved the name Alom. So I did some googling and found that Alom was a Mayan sky god, one of seven Mayan creator gods. That jives with other dreams and visions and affinities I've had over the years, so it resonates very deeply.

edit on 23-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

I believe we can connect with the seed of God within that we all hold at our core ... even athiests have it they just translate it in a differnt way ... as this is a bit of a different topic and I don't want to derail what is a very interesting and worthy thread I'll add the link for you and anyone else that might find some of my writings on these subjects of interest.

The Atlantean Analysis - Experiment Man ... Laboratory Earth ... this covers the subject of ancient Gods and particularly the Seven Ancient Sages recognized by Mayans / Egyptians and many other ancient civilizations around the world ... the ancients referred to them as the 'God's who walked the Earth as Men' ... I personally believe this was reference to a Dual Race that was made up of 7 Martian Seeds (Reds) and 7 Sirian Seeds (Whites);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans ... there are several articles on here about pastlives (including my own and several client case-histories);

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

... alternatively something might trigger your memories spontaneously as happened with me.

Well something did happen.

I was taking an adult night class. Can't even remember what it was. But the teacher did past life regression. She gifted us as a group on the last day.

Some people were kind of funny - - describing bubbles and fields of flowers. When she got to me I couldn't come back. She asked me why - - and I said "because I am dead". I saw green rolling hills - a castle - knights on horseback. I was about 12. I was running and hid behind bushes/trees lining a road to the castle. I emerged just as a knight on horseback was galloping toward me. He was looking for me. He swung his axe hitting me in the jaw killing me. (I was born with a partial jaw joint in this life). There is something about abusing wealth - - which seems to be a generational curse.

Many years later I was having an issue. Someone was covering me with a "controlling cloak" of some kind. I spoke with a psychic that said my mother and brother were trying to control me (oh absolutely) - - - and then she says: "Did you know your brother killed you in a previous life?" This is a brother I have never gotten along with. He's one of those who thinks he's superior - - and I don't stroke his ego. But he was victim to this generational curse too.

I want to do regressive therapy to see if I can find out what happened. All I know is it has something to do with abusing wealth.

So LOL
- - - I look at all these self-centered money grubbing Republicans and know karma will bite them in the arse.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.
I want to know if there are more than those two.
I know for instance a guy whose spirit originated from Deneb star. Anyone else?

edit on 19-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

I know a few myself, friend, myself being one. My spirit did come from another planet, and I know the name, but it was destroyed long ago and I just don't like talking about it. This will be my last time in the 3D Earth matrix reality as a human, although I may come back as something else.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have been on earth for a very long time. I dont have any connetions to other places unless I reach out.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by swan001

the seven sisters star cluster that's all i can remember so that's all i can say.

peace

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Pleiades are quite beautiful. They are a pack of young, blue stars, blue meaning they have alot of energy, and they still have their nebula which created them around them.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

A planet which was destroyed... I see some candidates in my mind. I see Vega, Marduk, giant stars like Betelgeuse, Zeta Reticuli, Deneb...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

[...] mine is Sirian ...

Highfive, fellow Sirian!

Bachacha

Do you feel as homesick as I do when you look up into the sky and watch that amazingly beautiful star twinkling away at you ?

Woody

Yes and everyday when Sirius is in the underground I mourn.......Homesick is always how I feel....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by justseth
I travel with the Manu, he's my bro, a walk-in situation I think they call it sometimes. We're going to become One one day, we've come to that conclution I think.

Oh cool.

I've been told I'm a walk-in. Same Wiccan psychic. Ya gotta know this was in a different state -- and I knew her only in a small group situation. I was checking out Wicca.

She said to me: "Did you have an accident when you were 16? That's when your walk-in entered. It was pre-arranged - - because your birth soul was a very sensitive soul - - who only wanted a brief experience in this realm. She actually wanted to leave shortly after being born - - but was prevented from doing so.

Weird huh?

And I did have a motorcycle accident at 16.

Its very nice to meet you. I died when I was 12. I am a walk-in Sirian. I am not ashamed to admit it. I am looking for my family of souls
I am a healer/ registered nurse. For years I have healed but apparently I was not able to release all of the negative energy from my central nervous system, and I am now newly diagnosed with MS.....I do not know if I can return back to work. Now my daughter is showing signs of similar Sirian energy and is very much a healer herself at 10.......I feel as though time is short and cannot explain why....I connect to the collective energy field in the astral and shielding is a necessity during these turbulent times!!!!

I keep sending out white blue light. I am a nature witch/shaman type/healer/observer/record keeper/guardian to keep away the Greys/Goddess Lover.....I have no enemies with regard to religion, only to energy.

Do you ever have those moments in life when you realize; you have always known the meaning of the universe in its collective divinity? We are all stars shining brightly. Some stars go supernova, and some just fizzle and fade away......We all have a purpose, and it is the journey, not the destination.......

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Lichter daraus

Pleiades are quite beautiful. They are a pack of young, blue stars, blue meaning they have alot of energy, and they still have their nebula which created them around them.

Oh yes very beautiful but i bet looks much better when your actually there. i hope as time goes memories will trickle in. i really wanna go home, i have felt this way for so long. i don't even know my purpose for being here.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Usually these are beings like any other, and usually the actual person is at a very low state of awareness, thus a magnet for higher beings to give them a "step up" - only when the ego comes into play, does it identify itself with these beings.

The problem is, naturally, that a being of light does not really meld with a bio-organic - and the only source of energy for these beings is the innocence of childhood.
edit on 28-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've always felt that I don't belong here on this planet--from the time I was born, I've felt that. That this place is very, very wrong--that my biological family is not really my family, and I have no real spiritual or emotional ties to them. And as I get older, the feeling gets stronger and stronger. I thought that getting older would make me feel more at home here, but I feel less and less at home on Earth as time goes on. I have occasional dreams of walking down a city street and seeing great moon low in the sky--somehow in the dream, I know that the moon means home, and I'm filled with joy and peace.

I read the descriptions on the site someone linked, and the one that fits me the most is Pliedian. I've always been an extremely sensitive person, and sometimes the horror of this planet is overwhelmingly incomprehensible to me. I don't understand why everyone just walks around with a shrugging acceptance of all of the pain and suffering and awfulness here. I don't understand anything about this place, and the excuses offered up for our human savagery make no sense to me. I have a fairly low regard for my own health, because I think a part of me just wants to go away, that an early death would be okay with me...that I am just marking time here until I can back to where I came from. That having been said, I also feel that I have a special purpose here. I've just never fully understood what it is.

--D. Pink

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

A planet which was destroyed... I see some candidates in my mind. I see Vega, Marduk, giant stars like Betelgeuse, Zeta Reticuli, Deneb...

Umm all those are still around.........who do you think youre fooling..........

Atleast gather some knowledge before trying to play "celestial shaman"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join