It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.
I want to know if there are more than those two.
I know for instance a guy whose spirit originated from Deneb star. Anyone else?

edit on 19-6-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star. I know for instance a guy whose spirit originated from Deneb star.

Interesting, could you please elaborate how you came to this conclusion?
edit on 19-6-2012 by oneness86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Long story. And I have only a short time.
Let's say one of those star seeds had a lucid dream (a weird lucid dream) in which he saw his spirit's origin star name. As this person is an absolute ignorance in astronomy, I believe him.
I am good at astronomy, though. If you are a starseed I can say alot.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In essence, we all are.

I couldn't tell you a name, as the celestial entity I belong to is not interested in nomenclature. It is on a path of combining with eternity.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

So you come from the star "Eternity"? Okay...
See, I remember my past life, so I know my spirit is not from another star - I was on Earth before being on Earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Mib moods are interesting. Do you have a reason for exploring or listing those who may have an inkling they came from somewhere else, recently? Said with Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.

If Adam and Eve were the initial human souls here in this world then that means that by tomorrow you should have 6.999...billion starseeds on this thread.

Because every other spirit would have had to traverse from another planet in the universe to be born here.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It could be fun. Imagine what could be the number. I only know two. What if there are more? I need to know.
Said with an equal amount of Love and Peace and Light.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

True, but the term, albeit new age and always ridiculed, yet used by even militia, restricted to the more recent influx's and the main markings for it are psi. And they operate to restrict the awakening and direct that person, and create stress and trauma's to try an inhibit frequency and awareness.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Rapha

True, but the term, albeit new age and always ridiculed, yet used by even militia, restricted to the more recent influx's and the main markings for it are psi. And they operate to restrict the awakening and direct that person, and create stress and trauma's to try an inhibit frequency and awareness.

In that case, starseeds should probably keep their mouths shut, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
. . . as the celestial entity I belong to is not interested in nomenclature.

Thank you for stating that. I've never heard anyone state that before.

I've been connected to"something" since birth. I refer to "them" as the "guys".

The New Age "Rah! Rahs!" love to give you colorful names for their spirit guides.

I asked my "guys" once if they had names. This is what they said: "You know us. You communicate with us through thought. What purpose would a label serve?"

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

reply to post by Rapha

It depends. Some do, some speak out on assignment because they can't do much, they already are monitored, so they don't worry. They're not here to be cowards.

You really go within and be an open conduit to your heart and soul. We all came in for a reason. Everyone on earth. For some speaking up is the mission.

However, bringing up the risks is important because there are some who are waking up, searching for answers, and get influenced and then others come on board, monitoring certain threads online and posts, and take the person under their wings, and basically some distortions are fed into the awakening, and there are of course other ways to bully as well, some is as a friend, but some is through the other side setting up situations.

I just think its good to be aware and know they compile lists of people and there is always some level of access that goes on, and soulstone has all the answers anyway. I do mean ALL the answers.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Many are old and many are young.

Some come from the stars and others do not.

It is often easy to see, but more often easier to feel.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is a vast continuum, in some energy form or another we are all starseed. The old soul thing really does not count here.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

It depends. Some do, some speak out on assignment because they can't do much, they already are monitored, so they don't worry. They're not here to be cowards.

You really go within and be an open conduit to your heart and soul. We all came in for a reason. Everyone on earth. For some speaking up is the mission.

However, bringing up the risks is important because there are some who are waking up, searching for answers, and get influenced and then others come on board, monitoring certain threads online and posts, and take the person under their wings, and basically some distortions are fed into the awakening, and there are of course other ways to bully as well, some is as a friend, but some is through the other side setting up situations.

I just think its good to be aware and know they compile lists of people and there is always some level of access that goes on, and soulstone has all the answers anyway. I do mean ALL the answers.

They did compile a list, and made a show called Heroes. Haha

That was just a joke and all in good fun.

I'm Chief. I am not just a star seed, but a star itself. I was born into this life on 06/21/1991 at 2:23am. I've found my way here though many lives and although I cannot recall them, I know they have happened and no one can take that away from me. I've been though so much in my 20 years that I'd call if quits if I had a choice.

I watched my father of this life die on 11/23/2010 at 2:23am. I had watched him turn from a strong marine to a shell of a man in days. He had been sick since early 2001, starting with a 4 month coma, and failed kidneys, he underwent 2 kidney transplants and 8yrs of dialysis only to be stricken with Sarcoma. Which was the COD on his papers. I was at my fathers side from age 9 to age 19 when he died. I know I've had to go though these hardships to be the existing life form I am today. I've had to deal with my older sisters 3 suicide attempts, twice having to patch up her sliced wrists because of the fear of judgement if she went to the hospital not to mention the 7 day vacation you get to have at the psych ward after committed for an attempted suicide. As well as keeping my mother afloat emotionally.

I'm hoping now is time when all things come to light for me. These hardships have passed but I have not knowing I'm stronger than all of these things. There is light and dark that dwells inside of me and I have no fear of either. I need guidance that I cannot seem to find. Maybe one of you can give me some pointers.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sirius.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Are you suggesting this as where I originate?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sirius.

Ditto

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

What did you both agree on?

Sirius is my star home? Is that where I originate? Please, I'd love to know why you think this. I know very little about what I am. Any help is good help.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIEF23
reply to post by BlueMule

Are you suggesting this as where I originate?

No, sorry if my post positioning was misleading. I wasn't refering to you. I was refering to me. I have no clue which star you are entangled with.

edit on 19-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join