It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something frightening I found in the NDAA. Please Read!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Aliens and bullies are of more concern than freedoms.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I used to get upset and rant about these things, still do on occasion. Lately however, I've been sitting back discussing things with close friends and making my own plans. I was reading an article a few months ago and something stated in it has stuck with me.

It has been said that the American Revolution started about 10 years before the first shots were ever fired at Lexington and Concord. I noticed that it was early in Bush jrs presidency, that the thinking in America began to change again. Suddenly more and more people were standing up against the liberal crap and wanting more of a return to the founding principles of this country. In the past two years I've seen more and more people trying to change things and wake others up. We are heading into something that could be very ugly or beautiful indeed. Is it going to be easy or fun? Probably not, but sometimes these things need to happen to remind those in power that they work for us and that they really are NOT our masters. I'm figuring that it has been about ten years since the thinking began to change, a couple more and we just might have enough to really make those in DC sit up and REALLY start to worry.

I think the PTB know this and that is why Romney will win this election and things will get better for a while, at least until TPTB decide that enough have gone back to sleep. I believe that they underestimate the will of the vast majority of the American people. I just hope that I'm not wrong about the Spirit of America still breathing and kicking.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
All these pieces of legislation can be summed up as follows: (clearing throat) " You little peasants better do what we tell you when we tell you or something very bad is going to happen to you. Furthermore, we rule by fear and intimidation always have and always will. Therefore you better be scared because we will come for you if you get out of line. Lastly, why would you even consider questioning our authority and/or our judgement you little peasants?" The end. Paraphrased for simplicities sake.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshRandall

One line better "Your with us or your against us" that is to say do as we say, think as we say, and act they way we say or else. ZIG BUSH er OBAMA er MITT it does not mater who gets in the ball is rolling look at Obama die he lie or did he cave in?;To the rolling ball of TPTB!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Bump. Really.....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Bump: 3 days and no more reaction ? the US must want TPTB to take over or we do not care about freedom of ..well you name it!!!! DHS TSA DEA BATF or FBI would have you do or not do what they want you to do or not do, and or have. They can only do one thing,.... make you NOT FREE to say or do, that is freedom. Free to do, have or chose, that is life, liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
WE should all know this by heart and know what it means:;
thus being
The phrase is meant to exemplify the "inalienable rights" with which all human beings are endowed by their Creator and for the protection of which they institute governments.
not what they want you think " is"... is or "it" is ...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Cool! So does this mean we can start making citizens arrests of alCIAduh? How about Ol Bushy and his boys?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
from my small part of the country the silence was due to equipment failure . but, in the few days that it has taken me to recieve my upgraded new toys, and a much needed break from information overload, The silence you refere to is a slow but staedy massing of wills. The people are waking up , taking notice , most are unwilling or dont want any more bad news . TPTB have sucsessfully orchestrated a social ,economic,religeous, educational wasteland of doom and gloom force fed 24 hrs a day by the msm. FREEDOM once posessed cannot for long be supressed . One small insignificant event is all it will require for humanity to say in one voice NO MORE.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm just glad outspoken opinionated Americans aren't turning up missing under this. That we know of. Yet. When that happens, it'll probably be a large detainment at once before anyone notices. Oh no, I'm speculating again...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Bump again. Really.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its not that people don't care. I read mostly, hardly post. We care, but what can we do? We vote - big whoop. Everyone talks about how the american people need to do something but nobody gives any idea of what that should be.

I don't know what we do to change things. If I did I would post it everywhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
NDAA is going down in PA. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
the way the government, corporations and lawyers get away with the crap that they do is by specific wording that laymen wouldn't blink twice at.

Good thread, thanks!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah I couldnt believe it when I started looking in to it. Then I was thinking maybe I was looking into it too much and over reading it but I had a few people go over it with me and we all came to the same conclusion.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just read the OP again...still as shocking as the first time I read it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join