It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The healing begins now - adampants2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I want to share this video with you all
www.youtube.com...
It is kind of lengthy, but the man touches so many topics I think you all will appreciate it. I know it made a lot of things more clearer to me.

The man also has other videos about the media, subliminal messages, and religion that you can find in torrents.

This video though is very informative, he dubs it 'knowledge for a child' as in this is the real knowledge of our reality, he will show you how this illusion works and why people behind the scenes do what they do. hope you take your time and watch it all. I'm open to discussion about it also.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that video, its really good.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Embedded for you

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow, this if four hours long. It looks extremely interesting, though. There are people saying "This changed my life and world view " on its Youtube' Comments. I'll listen to the whole thing in a couple of days.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I imagine most people won't have the patience to listen to the whole thing, but they should.

Thanks.
edit on 19-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Quite a smart and simple perspective providing some well needed support. I do agree with a lot of things he has said and thanks heaps for the link.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

it sure has changed my world view and life. the man pretty much explains the structure of reality, how single atoms work together and have 'intelligence', he touches on the UFOs that just seem like balls of light, he even talks about the illuminati and says why they do what they do, Even explains about the creator and how religion is wrong about the loving spirit. It is really mind expanding video, he even tries to explain about the nature of cancer, and it is pretty thought provoking. If you dont have time to watch it in one sitting atleast watch parts at a time you wont be disappointed.. Also like I said some torrent sites have this mans work aswell, and 'the healing begins now' is not the only work he has done, he has videos about the media and hollywood, the subliminal messages everywhere, and even more. Hes work is not owned by anyone so downloading from a torrent shouldnt be 'illegal' i would think.. cheers people.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ive watched this quite a few times. I downloaded, and turned into an MP3 so that I could listen to it. I think that this is a must have for everyone.

Thanks for sharing it here, I am sure that many will enjoy it.
S&F

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you are scientifically minded, you should watch this. Unfortunately, if you don't accept that all is consciousness then it would still be meaning less. Fortunately, people will understand The Cell's relationship to The Muscles, and The Muscle's relationship to The Body, and then see our relationship to The Earth, and The Earth's relationship to The System, and The System's relationship to The Universe, and Infinity.

It is all consciousness, and if you need more scientific information and detail, please watch! Definitely was worth the 4 hours.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

His idea of "scalar reality" is right in line with things I have been thinking about for a long time.

I don't guess this guy is seeking any fame or fortune for this? That to me is some proof of his sincerity. If in the future he decides to make a buck, that will go a long way towards discrediting a lot of the stuff he's saying.

Regardless, the man seems highly, highly intelligent; I wouldn't be surprised if he had an IQ of 160-170+, not that would mean very much because just like he says, that is a structured assessment. To the point where it doesn't so much matter if what he is saying is true or false, it's the general idea hes trying to get across and I think largely he is just telling people what they want/need to hear in order to achieve a goal: spreading love for your fellow man.

He's thinking WAY outside of the box. Good for him, keep up the good fight.

There are soldiers or righteousness and love in a world filled with evil, hiding and waiting for the right moment to come and the right path becomes clear. Sometimes an evil world will catalyze good men.

What he calls "love" or "god" (for simplicity) I call "the path", some people call it compassion. Whatever you want to call it, it's there.
edit on 20-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I have heard this man isnt even on the 'net' anymore, because when he sort of says his words are not a religion or something, people were thinking he was a messiah and bombarding him, or so i read from a google search before.. And no he only released the videos on youtube originally never full any kind of payment. This series is actually like 4 years old or so now... But its timeless and really is what we should be teaching children

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I understand that this is too long for people to watch, and most people have short attention spans today. I decided that I'd watch it again and make a summary of the video.

Summary of The Healing Begins by Jonathan (adampants):

1. The Creator is Love itself

The Creator is infinity containing the universe, the planet, humanity, from the atom to everything, just as the body contains cells. All is consciousness. The way of The Creator is Love itself, enveloping itself into infinity, giving life to all, and being a part of all. Just as the cells work together to keep the body of alive through Love, so should the humans work together... Love is Compassion - caring about another in this living universe - this living infinity.

2. Individuality

Each person who connects with The Creator express themselves on the behalf of the creative through their own unique personality. Each person is an individual, connecting with The Creator makes you even more of an individual, more of who you truly are, and it will be through love. The Creator is a part of everything that exists.

3. Consciousness And Energy

It does not explain much to say that reality is an illusion, because if everything is an illusion, then this illusion is all there is. In that way, it is reality. All of the cells and atoms have consciousness. The orbitals in an atom are very similar to the chakra system in regards to how it interfaces. The positive outward energy is symbolically the male energy. It seeks to be inside of the female energy which surrounds and absorbs. The male energy pushes, and the female energy pulls. Half of the energy in an atom, for example, is used to manifest the individuality of the atom, that is, the "I the atom" identity. The other half is used for the binding of the atoms as a molecule so that the molecule can see itself as "I the molecule". The same is true for the cells. Half of its consciousness is used for its identity as an individual cell and the other half is used for the binding of the cells to see themselves as one as "I the tissue", and so on. Thoughts occur throughout the entire body. The brain is the most dead organ and the liver is the most alive. I regenerates quickly and makes the most DNA in the body.

4. Quantity Vs Quality

Quantifying things is an attempt to arrest life. Quantity is about mathematics and formulas. Spiritual people are more interesting in the quality of life, that is, the nature of life. The mathematics itself is not life.

5. The Balance Of Energy

The electron is a liquid energy which forms the shape of a sphere and localizes. It is dark energy. In the consciousness of the electron, as one part vibrates the other part couples to it at the same frequency, but, at 180 degrees out of phase with it. This makes it neutral. This is why they say that an atom is 99.9% empty space. It is not, the energy is there, but it phase-cancel itself out, meaning that there are not waves lengths of that consciousness to read, but it has gone no where. When the UFOs that look like light, goes into a pattern and starts to flicker, they are communicating in the same way that atoms in a molecule will communicate with each other. They are shifting the phase to double the amplitude so that the neutrality will light up. If people were on the same frequency of an atom, on that time-scale, when an atom would communicate with itself, they'd be able to see this identically.

6. The Illuminati

The Illuminati embrace order, mathematics and numerology. They try to play God by balancing an equation to try to seek neutrality. This is why they try to control the good and the evil. They are looking at quantity instead of quality. The Illuminati is being deceived by the cancer, believing that if they control and force humanity into order by fear instead of individuality with compassion, that they'll be spared when the cancer takes over. The nature of the cancer (you can even call it Satan if you want), is to destroy. It is working on taking over individual human minds and now it wants to take over humanity and the planet.

7. Cancer

Cancer is an insane energy which separated itself from the scalar reality of existence. It doesn't understand that as it grows, it destroys its own ability to survive. It has an absolute fear, a disconnection from the love, consciousness, and wisdom of why it exists. The consciousness alters the DNA of the cells because it feels isolated. Its defense to the fear is to use anger, control, and aggression. It takes control of the other cells, then it makes a scalar jump and try to take control of the tissue.

8. Time

Time also works on a scalar level. The 24 hour life of a fruit fly feels longer to the fly than the human. Larger things appear to move slow but they are not moving as slow as humans perceive them to be. Even a cat has a slightly different perspective of time than humans, humans are slightly slower from the perspective of a cat. Time is a missing element of physics, with as much important as the scalar jump (cells to tissues, etc.). When something happens on a higher scalar level, it happens instantaneously although, it may take a while for people to notice due to the element of time. The future is not written, there is possibility. Although The Creator did send its love from its infinity and it is traveling down to this lower scalar level, sort of like how a doctor can cure a patient instantly but from the perspective of the cells it may not seem so fast.

Took a while to do this, hope you enjoy. I only put in the most important information from the video.
edit on 29-6-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Arpgme, you are awesome for this. I have tried to show other people this info and they have always asked for a summary before watching, and As you know the length makes it real hard to even make your own summary.

So thank you for this. Jonathan released other videos back with this one aswell, about media manipulation, subliminals, religion, and even makes a 'phase three' have you listened to these to? I can show you where to find them if you want.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Yea, it is. I have seen some of his other videos, didn't get through all of them yet, but I'll continue later. They're really interesting.
edit on 2-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As far as philosophy goes, can you imagine how much different everyone would act if they constantly thought about every cell in their body observing what they are doing?

Something interesting to think about. With everything you do you are being observed by an infinite number of microscopic Earths and beyond.
edit on 3-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
Hes work is not owned by anyone so downloading from a torrent shouldnt be 'illegal' i would think..

This alone makes me very happy, and respect him and want to hear what he has to say. I get so sick of the fact that everything in our world is seen as a product to make money on, and every spiritual guru or freedom/information-lover is still out there trying to maximize profit in every way possible. We need to learn to live together and share, just so that we can all enjoy and be happy, without trying to get a one up on everyone else in terms of profit maximization.

new topics

top topics

join