It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'God Nine' UFO Spooks Chinese News Watchers (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

'God Nine' UFO Spooks Chinese News Watchers (Video)

news.gather.com

A UFO was caught on video flying near a Chinese manned rocket launch which has the whole country jittery and on edge. In this video a Chinese news reporter describes the phenomenon and asks the question, "What is it?"

The missile, known as the Shenzhou 9 spacecraft (translated as "God 9") blasted off on Saturday carrying the world's first Chinese woman astronaut, fighter pilot Liu Yang, up to a space station test module.

The flight was watched by millions around the world because of its historic crew and its mission, which is to begin the process of one day eventually landing Chines
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
China just launched it's first woman into space, and apparently ET wanted a front row seat!

This is getting surrealistic, almost like the movie War of the Worlds when the alien invasion starts getting reported from all over the world.

The Chinese newscaster, doing the report in Chinese, is clearly heard saying "UFO" near the end of the story.

So what was it?

The two objects that are seen in the beginning of the video were chase planes.

news.gather.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Those who think that the cabal does not control China cannot see the writing on the wall. Anyone who visits any country in Asia will see that illuminati symbolism and numerology is everywhere. This thread is yet more evidence on the pile.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This thread may get shifted

Interesting, but I don't think the possibility of a camera armed drone filming the lift off, can be discounted.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
GOD 9....that means the ennead...of egypt

the nine gods that formed creation.......

anyway....the ET.....i love the way the chinese react like "normal" people after see a ufo lolol

someones viewing....ET or a particulr government...or maybe a private firm....

the question is...WTF are all these spacecrafts and astronaughts going into space so much lately.

do i have to be a fool....cmon tell us why space is so interesting in 2011/2012 that you need to go up everyweek

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

The two objects that are seen in the beginning of the video were chase planes.

Not likely. "Jets" can't travel that fast. More likely those are spent solid rocket boosters after separation.

Wow. Off the cuff... you know what that looked like to me?
A near miss by an Anti sat weapon...

edit on 19-6-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
x37b? or whatever that secret nasa mini shuttle is?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The thing that's easy to forget is that the camera is actively tracking on the motion of the rocket. Whatever that was may not have been moving, but the camera could have flown by it quickly while tracking the rocket. As for what it was, hard to say. Without more information it's impossible to identify, though I suspect it may be related to the fact that sunset was less than half an hour away. I would be interested to know the camera's exact position on the ground, anyone have that? It would also be nice to know the exposure/sensitivity of the camera, focal length, and aperture of the optical system, but that's probably also asking too much.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

do i have to be a fool....cmon tell us why space is so interesting in 2011/2012 that you need to go up everyweek

It would be a much shorter list if you just tell us why you think space ISN'T interesting.

new topics

top topics

join