[ATS Regent Election] Conglomerated Holistic Intelligence Tandem Engaging Nature Party - CHITEN

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Conglomerated Holistic Intelligence Tandem Engaging Nature Party

As the election cycle continues, alliances are made, names are subject to change. The underlying foundation remains the same but the details are honed to bring unity to the ideas that will move us forward.

The CHITEN Party incorporates global as well as local concepts by focusing on each and every individual giving each not only the right to pursue their interests and ideas, but the ability to do so, something that has been seriously lacking.

Only with the true desire to deny ignorance through the incorporation of knowledge and reason can the goal be obtained. We stand united, as one, with the enemy being ignorance itself. Our personal ideologies differ, our personal experiences differ, but we are one in our desire to understand and comprehend all that is presented.

Only through a more appropriate approach will we ever be able to truly deny the ignorance that has permeated humanity.

Once and for all, we must stand in unity as well as individualism and put an end to ignorance through comprehension and open mindedness. Of course, after my election, the intergalactic and alternate realities will converge due to my fine leadership which will enable all people (and chitens) everywhere to do this with ease making our discussions ever more potent and valuable.

Wit and Wisdom are important components in administering the approach that will bring us into harmony yet retain individualism. Luckily, the convergence that will take place (as witnessed by my time jump... this IS ATS afterall) will enable all to awaken to a higher existence and bring the all-comprehensive ability to each and every individual

The key to our platform is to Deny Ignorance through comprehension. That can only be done by the infusion of intelligence and reason.

As stated before, we will be all-comprehending, but not all-knowing, so we will still be able to discuss, learn, search and thirst for the knowledge that can be gained only through interaction.

The incorporation of the planks laid forth wisely by the Radical Centrist Party to the previously joined Smyleeface Party and the Birthday Party are:

1. The Scientific Method is the best means of understanding the nature of the physical universe.

2.Meditation and self-reflection is the best means of understanding the subjective experience of the world.

3.All decisions and actions must be based on a careful balancing of reason and compassion.

4.Mathematics trumps gut feelings.

5.Disembodied "channeled" spirits, if they exist at all, do not necessarily tell the truth.

6.Just because there are pics doesn't mean it happened.

7.Repeating a lie does not make it true.

8.Appealing to an authority may be a logical fallacy, but deferring to an authority is reasonable in the absence of better, more reliable, information.

9.YouTube videos prove nothing.

10.Citing a hoax may be simple ignorance; knowingly citing a hoax is trolling.

11.Rational people can evaluate the same information and legitimately reach different conclusions.

12.When rational people come to differing conclusions, these conclusions can be moderated by civil, rational debate.

Spirituality and belief is reserved to each individual and is approached with the underlying theory of “Do no harm”. Being of an individual nature, the beliefs and standards are for the individual alone, not to be projected onto others or demanded that others adhere to said beliefs, nor shall an individuals spiritual beliefs be attacked to force them to abandon them. Those beliefs, although important to the individual, will not be the soul basis for the discussion of issues that arise.

By these means, we can work together, yet as individuals in order to DENY IGNORANCE and make the world what it can be, what it should be and what it will be.

All are welcome to join our party and we encourage you to do so. Come stand with us as one, yet as an individual as we bring logic and reason to the forefront and make comprehension the mode by which we Deny Ignorance and move forward in our understanding.
edit on 19-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey Chiten! You are met by the LIBERTARIAN PARTY OF COMMON SENSE.

As much as a lovely person you are, one must point out, that throughout this election you have changed the name, ideologies, and foundation of your party numerous times.

Change and growth are important within politics, as situations and global events are ever changing, however, apart from your name changes, and announcements of what your party stands for,

I am still yet to see any real policies laid in place. Your very good use of adjectives is inspiring to say the least, but inspiring who, what and where?

DENY IGNORANCE you say. I for one do not carry that slogan, as it represnts the sheeple, hiding behind a statement. When you repeat something for so long, it looses all meaning, e.g. "Tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag..."

I know you've all said a phrase or word so much, it eventually looses all meaning! What is a tea bag?! Lol

I want real, tangable policies, I tell you!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hey Chiten! You are met by the LIBERTARIAN PARTY OF COMMON SENSE.

As much as a lovely person you are, one must point out, that throughout this election you have changed the name, ideologies, and foundation of your party numerous times.

Change and growth are important within politics, as situations and global events are ever changing, however, apart from your name changes, and announcements of what your party stands for,

I am still yet to see any real policies laid in place. Your very good use of adjectives is inspiring to say the least, but inspiring who, what and where?

DENY IGNORANCE you say. I for one do not carry that slogan, as it represnts the sheeple, hiding behind a statement. When you repeat something for so long, it looses all meaning, e.g. "Tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag, tea bag..."

I know you've all said a phrase or word so much, it eventually looses all meaning! What is a tea bag?! Lol

I want real, tangable policies, I tell you!

Not at all, the ideologies and foundations have remained, only the name has changed to reflect the growth and combinations of other organizations with our own. We understand the confusion as we have been the only group to incorporate others thus far, representing the coming together of individuals to work toward the common goal of a better society both individually and as a whole.

Policies are merely a means by which to reach the foundation and ideas presented. Our main policies revert back to the three R's.

Be Respectful
Be Responsible
Be Ready

If those policies are followed by all participants, true progress can be made in a format that denies the ignorance that is perpetrated by many in their attempts to divert, troll, demean, attack, slander and ridicule the ideas and persons represented here.

When we break down policies into "thou shalt not" it creates the necessity for an infinite list that would never be self sustaining. Instead of focusing on what should NOT be done, we focus on what SHOULD be done in order to allow individualism while still holding a standard to those who participate.

As the comprehension within the masses increase, the quality will also increase. Comprehension is the diametric opposition to ignorance, therefore, it is comprehension that we are seeking, not agreement or conforming, but truly understanding the other perspectives through the sharing done in a logical, reasonable way.

Of course, as I witnessed in my time jump (this is ATS ya know), we do have a convergence that allows each to gain the intelligence and ability needed to do this in a more efficient way that provides for the needs of the individual and the needs of society as a whole.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think one of the policies that should be addressed is a time limit for post removal. Perhaps a time limit of 24 hours would suffice. We have a certain time limit in which to edit our posts, there should also be a time limit for removal of them, especially when there is a loss of points concerned. Within that time period, the conversation will have completely left any particular post well behind and it will no longer be pertinent to a thread. Since it is no longer pertinent, it couldn't be considered a disruption or off topic as the topic has since moved on.

There should also be a more streamlined process for the reconsideration of removals. All of us are human and sometimes they are removed without fully evaluating them and this causes a great deal of resentment in the members. Although many things are very blatant, others are more complicated and could be construed in several ways.

The Regent could hopefully advocate for concepts such as these and others with a logical reason behind them in hopes of making the forum a better place.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dear Purple Chitzen, I would like to let you know that you are my only favorite candidate in this campaign because you are the only one who has a sense for the subjective cosmos within the individual which is a main concern of mine. I adore your well distributed sensitivities and understanding for continuous change but I don’t understand why you need a machine to travel time. Nor do I agree with plank no 4 “Mathematics trumps gut feelings” (that is just so primitive).

I will vote for you if you truly would like to be Regent on ATS but I’m hugely concerned that you might not qualify because prove of human descent seems to be required. www.abovetopsecret.com... (Maybe I can help you there with my connections)

Purple Chitzen --- go go go !!!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucia2389
Dear Purple Chitzen, I would like to let you know that you are my only favorite candidate in this campaign because you are the only one who has a sense for the subjective cosmos within the individual which is a main concern of mine. I adore your well distributed sensitivities and understanding for continuous change but I don’t understand why you need a machine to travel time. Nor do I agree with plank no 4 “Mathematics trumps gut feelings” (that is just so primitive).

I will vote for you if you truly would like to be Regent on ATS but I’m hugely concerned that you might not qualify because prove of human descent seems to be required. www.abovetopsecret.com... (Maybe I can help you there with my connections)

Purple Chitzen --- go go go !!!

WOOOT WOOOT! THANKS!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just dropping by to wish all my opponents good luck.

S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Good luck in the elections PurpleChiten, although you wont need it since you know the future!

nice meeting you.

new topics

join