It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher has class of 24 take turns slapping bully

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Teacher has class of 24 take turns slapping bully

gma.yahoo.com

A mother of a 6-year-old boy says her son was slapped by each of his classmates on the orders of their teacher as a form of discipline.

Aiden Neely was accused of being a bully at his school, Salinas Elementary School, near San Antonio, Texas. His kindergarten teacher came up with a creative way to put an end to the alleged bullying. The teacher is accused of having 24 other students in the class line up and slap Neely one-by-one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is actually smiling on the inside after reading this story?

All I wanna know is where is the line to smack the mom?

Oh, and pay attention to 30 seconds into the video where the reporter says: "Aiden doesn't look like much of a bully" as the camera pans to him pushing a kid off the monkey bars...

Yup, where's that line.

gma.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-6-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Its absolutely abusive and illegal. No form of corporal punishment is acceptable for children or adults. But this a school, and this teacher is not judge and jury, and this appalling.

That the OP smiles at this, shows the kind of agenda he is on with this article, and I have quite a few ideas of where this trend originates, I think its the whole SS Nazi Sharia type one, they're trying to phase in.

I assure you, they will be caving in, not phasing in, to the Equality/Freedom/Progression of all people.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Now the "bully" doesn't only win for being a bully.....He gets paid in the process!!

Big lawsuit coming that schools direction here shortly.....

Beat up kids, get in trouble, get beat by your peers......GET PAID!!!

+56 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As a kid who was small and bullied this story amuses me. Where was this teacher when I was a kid?

Give her a raise.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Violence is not the answer to violence...There are other ways to solve the problem.

This just sends the wrong message. While I do see the point of what the teacher did, it still tells children to fight back with fist instead of words.

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its absolutely abusive and illegal. No form of corporal punishment is acceptable for children or adults. But this a school, and this teacher is not judge and jury, and this appalling.

That the OP smiles at this, shows the kind of agenda he is on with this article, and I have quite a few ideas of where this trend originates, I think its the whole SS Nazi Sharia type one, they're trying to phase in.

I assure you, they will be caving in, not phasing in, to the Equality/Freedom/Progression of all people.

yes I have a Nazi agenda, despite being Puerto Rican, because I was raised old school where if you bullied another kid you got your ass whipped. And guess what, I was the one who in school stood up for the kids being bullied because that's how I was raised.

He's lucky all he got were slaps as far as I'm concerned.

Oh boy, a bully got slapped, call the police.
edit on 19-6-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A six year old child learns from the environment they're raised in. This is wrong on so many levels..yes, the child needs to be shown his behavior is wrong but you simply don't fix violence issues in a small child with more violence. He behaves the way he does because of what he learns at home.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well done. I can go for that.
We must teach our kids to fight back, that is the only way to stop a bully.
I was not really bullied in school but there was one individual that would constantly push my and others buttons and one day it got physical. I ended up putting him on his ass and from that day on, he never so much as looked at me again.

Suspension or not, I have instructed my kids to whip their ass if someone bullies them.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why didn't I get a law degree and go into practice?

It seems that the stupidity of morons is like low hanging fruit.

Litigation is certainly over used but in this case; someone needs to pay.

link   
Putting your hands on someone and bullying them is not excusable.
The only reason you put your hands on someone is to protect yourself or a loved one.

But the teacher getting the class to slap the kid is also not the way to go.

smh
edit on 19-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

link   
This is a really bad idea...it tells the bully that hitting is OK when the other person is "wrong". I fail to see how a lesson is being taught here besides not bullying whatever kid he was that caused the teacher's reaction.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Typical US solution - use violence to solve a problem

Perhaps we should line up all the parents and have them slap the bully teacher one by one, or does that idea make me just as retarded as the teacher.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
"Oh, I forgive you for harassing the crap out of me and punching me."
"[snip] you. I hate you because you wear glasses."
WHACK.
"Oh, you don't know any better because you're six. I forgive you."
"Stuff it, Four Eyes."
SHOVE. SLAP.
"I'm forgiving you because I'm a decent kid, but I have my limits, so I've told a teacher."
"Now Johnny, you're not supposed to do that, but I know you don't know any better because you're six. Apologize."
"NO. Pffft."

"This will teach you to do as you're told, young man."
WHACK!

Never does it again because dude doesn't like pain.
Problem solved.
edit on 6/19/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So what does the bully learn from all of this?
There is power in numbers... "I think I'll start a gang!"

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Teacher Of The Year.

Y'know how bullies used to get dealt with? Either the bullied students would jump the bully after school, or the principal would paddle the bully.

Stop being pansies. This is how you deal with children.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
reply to post by xEphon

Perhaps we should line up all the parents and have them slap the bully teacher one by one, or does that idea make me just as retarded as the teacher.

If the teacher was bullying other teachers I'd be all for it!

But alas, the pussification of our youth continues and we wonder where all the respect has gone.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
(Reply to Xephon)

I hope you are the only one smiling about a teacher...teaching children to be abusive.

The teacher was wrong, wrong, wrong! I side with the Mother on this one. I hope that teacher is not allowed to teach anywhere again.

Also the teacher....teaching the children to hit that boy...is also teaching those children to be bullies themselves. She taught the wrong solution

edit on 19-6-2012 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 19-6-2012 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
reply to post by xEphon

"Typical US?", "retarded?", REALLY?! I can assure you that your proposed treatment of the teacher is not what makes you "like" the teacher...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If we are not allowed to teach our kids to fight back on a low life bully, then how will they ever learn to be able to fight back when the government bullies them? Physical or not. Suppression such as this also suppresses their speech to even speak out.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join