It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal activity? Are the "natives" restless?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
I'm definitely getting the sense of this is a "hey, pay attention to me" type of thing. Earlier, I had one of the two "ghost radar" apps on my phone loaded and after a short while, my phone turned off (completely shut down) and then turned back on again all by itself. That was at 11:11 (EST). I'm sure of the time because I saw the phone reboot and picked it up to see if the ghost radar was still on, and I looked at the time.

"One of the most significant years in numerology is the year 2012
A.D. That is because that is the date that the Mayans predicted
that the world would end.
Even people who do not know a lot about Mayan astrology have heard
this theory that the year 2012 will bring the apocalypse. It is
supposed to end on December 21st at11:11 a.m.
The number 11:11 -- which is apocalyptic in other
religions and cultures -- is the same in this system."

Above was part of an email I received a couple of days ago from Numerlogist.com.

I find it very strange that I have already come across three people on different threads mentioning this time since I received the email. Something strange is going on here!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

The native spirits seems to like you and seems to be far from hostile
they wouldnt suddenly go angry against you
even because of the house issue with the bank

Is it possible that a malevolent entity recently arrive in your house ?
we know that sometime old houses can have multiple entities in them

I have just sent a U2U to woodwytch about this thread
maybe she can help you out more on this
she is our ATS paranormal expert

edit on 6/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Wow Ben81 that's a pretty big build-up

OP to be perfectly honest with you when I read your initial post my first thought is that the 'other residents' somehow know you might have to leave and they are not happy because up until now it sounds like you've had a good relationship with them ... firstly I feel they might be saddened to think you and your family will not be there anymore and secondly I think their energetic reaction might be because they are worried what will happen to the house and who will be replacing you.

They are aggitated and I think you should burn some lavender and sage as you walk from room to room (or the effected areas) repeat as a chant (either out loud or in your head);

'Calm we be by the Power of 3
As I will so mote it be'

This is not to clear them out but to calm them down ... the bottom line is any concern you are feeling about losing the house will be exuded by you and in turn will be absorbed by the house and the 'other residents'.

Quite often the simplest remedies are the most effective ... giv it a try and let me know how it goes ... if things get worse or you become concerned in any way give me a shout

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? Are you nearing menopause? That could be important in this situation, since you're likely feeling really intense stress right now (the financial issues you described, being the reason that I'm assuming this high level of stress).

NorEaster:

I am 46 years old, and as far as I know, that is a little early for menopause. I understand that most people would be stressed in my situation, but I have spent many years finding my center and stress is not something that affects me greatly.

I am not discounting the possibility, but if this is a manifestation of a psychokinetic phenomenon, I doubt that stress would be the trigger. I am not one for intense emotion or reaction, and many consider me strong and balanced in ways that they wish they could be (their words not mine).

I believe that if this were the case, a psychokinetic episode triggered by an intense emotional episode, then this would have happened during the last week of March/ first week of April, when within 2 weeks, two very good friends of mine died (one of which I held a very deep affection for). I was so distraught in grief that I was pretty much non functional for three days. I "fell apart" and all of my family and friends actually had a difficult time handling the idea that I was pretty much helpless and consumed with this grief because that is far from my nature to let any emotion consume me. The stress that I am dealing with is minimal compared to that experience.

I think that if a psychokinetic episode were to manifest, it would have done so then, when I was not in complete control of my emotions and faculties.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You even teach me a few things here and there Woody......yer a knowledgable trove for sure. Although the impressions I keep having is telling me that there is 2 things happening at once.

One may or may not have to do with the other.

You are good to suggest a calming of the spirit....I never intially thought of that outright. Glad you popped in Wood!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think that if a psychokinetic episode were to manifest, it would have done so then, when I was not in complete control of my emotions and faculties.

That and if you have been living with this for some time (years) that it is likely not the cause. Its not the feeling I get out of this paticular case.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

"One of the most significant years in numerology is the year 2012
A.D. That is because that is the date that the Mayans predicted
that the world would end.
Even people who do not know a lot about Mayan astrology have heard
this theory that the year 2012 will bring the apocalypse. It is
supposed to end on December 21st at11:11 a.m.
The number 11:11 -- which is apocalyptic in other
religions and cultures -- is the same in this system."

Above was part of an email I received a couple of days ago from Numerlogist.com.

I find it very strange that I have already come across three people on different threads mentioning this time since I received the email. Something strange is going on here!

Actually it was not the Mayans that predicted the apocalypse, or the "end of the world as we know it" (Teotwawki), that is actually a prediction from another belief system. They may have predicted a spiritual and/or physical transformation, but there is a lot of debate about the date. Some say 12-21-12, but there has also been some linkage to 12-12-12.

The statement "The number 11:11 - which is apocalyptic in other religions and cultures-- is the same in this system." is simply not true.

In my search I have studied over 120 different religions, beliefs and sects and have not found this to be true. Even in numerology itself the number 11 is considered a master number of spiritual enlightenment, and not apocalyptic in nature at all, unless you fear transformation through enlightenment or knowledge, which is what this number signifies.

It is odd that it seems to be popping up everywhere at this time, but could be co-incidence or just that because people have been made aware of the alleged "divine nature" of the number that they see it more often.

Either way, I hope to see some sort of transformation in the coming months because this world is a flipping mess!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Actually, that was on my "to do" list after the episode, and I actually did that last night, only I used dragon's blood incense rather than lavender or sage.

I used this particular one because when I first came to the house it was what we used to "introduce" ourselves and what was used as a medium to come to a mutual agreement of co-habitation. It has become sort of a "signal" between me and the "natives" of recognition of each other. During my time of emotional distress when my friends died, the scent was actually "echoed" back to me from them to soothe me. I smelled the scent when no one in the house was burning it, so I perceived it as a calming signal from "them". Not the first time that it has happened, so it seems to work both ways.

Today is the solstice, and I have received some messages from my ghost radar possibly indicating something important from them to me today. We are going to have a cookout today and a bonfire tonight in the back yard. My sister is moving out this weekend, so we want to have a final family get together before she goes.

The "natives" are still restless, and there are certainly signs that they don't want me to go. Went to run an errand today and found the bumper cover of my car was about ready to come off. It wasn't like that last night!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

You even teach me a few things here and there Woody......yer a knowledgable trove for sure. Although the impressions I keep having is telling me that there is 2 things happening at once.

One may or may not have to do with the other.

You are good to suggest a calming of the spirit....I never intially thought of that outright. Glad you popped in Wood!

Hey there GH ... never been called a 'trove' before but I think I like it ... makes me sound wise

You could be right about the two things at once and the 'calming rite' will help to define this ... if it is just the regulars aggitated by the prospect of losing their 'housemates' then everything should settle ... if it doesn't then there may well be a new incomer ... we wait ... and we see (patience grasshopper)

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Actually, that was on my "to do" list after the episode, and I actually did that last night, only I used dragon's blood incense rather than lavender or sage.

I used this particular one because when I first came to the house it was what we used to "introduce" ourselves and what was used as a medium to come to a mutual agreement of co-habitation. It has become sort of a "signal" between me and the "natives" of recognition of each other. During my time of emotional distress when my friends died, the scent was actually "echoed" back to me from them to soothe me. I smelled the scent when no one in the house was burning it, so I perceived it as a calming signal from "them". Not the first time that it has happened, so it seems to work both ways.

Today is the solstice, and I have received some messages from my ghost radar possibly indicating something important from them to me today. We are going to have a cookout today and a bonfire tonight in the back yard. My sister is moving out this weekend, so we want to have a final family get together before she goes.

The "natives" are still restless, and there are certainly signs that they don't want me to go. Went to run an errand today and found the bumper cover of my car was about ready to come off. It wasn't like that last night!

You are clearly not a novice with either the paranormal nor pagan ways so I feel like I'm a little redundant here ... your choice to use your 'signal' incense was perfect instinct.

Do you know when you have to leave the house yet or if it is absolute that you will be leaving ?

Do you yourself feel that there is something new (entity-wise) in the house ? (apologies I have read most of the thread to get the gist but not every word so if you have already answered that I'm sorry

Happy Litha & Brightest Blessings - Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No, I am no novice to either. Neither am I an expert and I generally consult with others like me to see how they would handle the situation for additional insight, the purpose of this thread. I have found many like spirits here on ATS.

I did state that I did not feel that this was a new entity, but I am not sure if I stated it within the thread or in a PM with another member who commented on the thread, so I will clear that up now. I do not feel that this is a newcomer. There is sort of an agreement in this space that it is necessary for a newcomer to "introduce" themselves to me. I've felt many come and go, and this is not a new energy.

What concerns me is that this is a new level of activity. Much more pronounced than anything I have seen in the time that I have lived here.

As there is currently a heat advisory in effect for the area, I am inside and poking around ATS (lacking anything else to do at the moment). I also have my "ghost radar" on while I am replying and monitoring this thread. In the last hour I have received only one "word" on it..."depend".

I think that may clear up a few things.

There is a ramp up in other happenings as well that I am noticing today, besides the "bumper" incident:

The clock on my coffee maker is off by exactly 1 hour and 1 minute. It was displaying the correct time before I went out to run an errand to help a friend and discovered the state of my car bumper making it unsafe to drive.

The clock that is above my youngest son's bedroom door (which has long been inoperable and was purposely set (by me) to a time of 4:20:00 is now fixed at 6:12:43.

There is no set time for me to leave (yet) and I am doing all that I can to keep from loosing the house, and I intend on staying here as long as possible. I do have a chance of saving the "old lady" (how I refer to the house) but it is dependent on certain things happening within a set time frame. It remains to be seen if those things will actually happen in time.

Personally I am a little more agitated than normal, but it is probably the heat and a what feels like a higher than normal energy influx.
edit on 6/21/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: correcting a typo

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My family and I will be beginning our "Solstice Celebration" in the next couple of hours, and since the moon will be Void Of Course, and with the seemingly elevated level of spirit activity around here, it has the potential for some interesting happenings tonight!

I've got some dragon's blood resin on hand, so I'll toss a chunk of that into the embers tonight along with my fears, reservations and sorrows of the past year.

Hopefully it will bring some clarity.

I'll keep my eyes open, ears pealed and camera at the ready!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OP you said you'd received one word on the ghost radar 'depend' ... maybe it is in the context that they 'depend' on your energy and understanding of spirit to animate them and they fear losing that if you leave ... just typing out loud.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
OP you said you'd received one word on the ghost radar 'depend' ... maybe it is in the context that they 'depend' on your energy and understanding of spirit to animate them and they fear losing that if you leave ... just typing out loud.

Woody

That's pretty much what I am thinking.

On another note...

So, our solstice fire was killed early. Cops showed up, asked us to put it out. We obliged.

Seems pretty unfair that our tradition was squashed. Never had problems before. Didn't even get to make my offerings for the sake of the world.

Eh, well, no surprise... greed, ignorance and selfishness rule the world, shouldn't be long now before the destruction is complete. Sad really.....still some really good people out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

That's pretty much what I am thinking.

On another note...

So, our solstice fire was killed early. Cops showed up, asked us to put it out. We obliged.

Seems pretty unfair that our tradition was squashed. Never had problems before. Didn't even get to make my offerings for the sake of the world.

Eh, well, no surprise... greed, ignorance and selfishness rule the world, shouldn't be long now before the destruction is complete. Sad really.....still some really good people out there.

Keep the inner Bale-fire burning bright

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

....ain't no stopping us now!

Joyous Litha.

Thank you to the "natives"!
edit on 6/21/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

....ain't no stopping us now!

Joyous Litha.

Thank you to the "natives"!
edit on 6/21/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: (no reason given)

Beautiful

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So, I was away from the house Friday evening, and my 16 year old son said the kitchen door kept opening and closing and he heard sounds as if people were walking around in my living room and in my bedroom. When he went to investigate, there was no one there.

We had a discussion about "what you project is what will manifest, and strongly advised him of trying not to manifest fear.

I don't believe that any spirit that passes through has any "intentions" either way, but will use whatever "tools" you give them.

Trying to teach that to a hormonal teenage male is going to be something else!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Tonight we will have our "ghost hunter friend" (the one with the military grade equipment) coming over with a "ghost talker". I will post here the results of that. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join