It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal activity? Are the "natives" restless?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I had a very odd experience this morning.

I was at my kitchen table and the phone started to ring. While the phone was ringing, one of my breakers "popped", and then my toilet started going nuts.

The breaker in question controls my wireless router, my television, cable box and the bathroom light. The phone kept ringing (might have been because the battery was charged).

While trying to fix the toilet (the chain that connects the stopper and the flusher fell underneath the stopper causing it to continually fill up/empty and got stuck in the drain) things started flying around and hitting me. Specifically these things were my granddaughters baby shampoo, the toilet paper holder and my grandson's computer mouse (which was in the other room).

Since I have bought this house six years ago, we have had many prank type paranormal experiences. When I bought the house we "knew" that there were "other" residents, and have pretty much made peace and not had any negative experiences....until now.

My house was built in 1880, and though she is not pretty to look at, she's got good bones. It was my intention to repair her and bring her back to her regal beauty. Unfortunately life has dealt me some harsh blows and unless a miracle happens, the bank will start foreclosure proceedings at the end of the month.

My family and I have always been respectful and lived well with "the natives".

What is the oddest thing is that the "events" all seem to be connected to what is happening to me. The cable, telephone and internet are on the verge of being shut off, so is the electricity and the water.

Just seemed odd, and I thought that I would share.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

That sounds like poltergeist activity to me. Do you have any teenagers living there?

Prayers from the high desert are being sent to you about your personal financial situation.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Thank you for the prayers. They are appreciated.

There has always been some sort of "activity" here. Usually it is just prank type stuff so it is odd that this happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Throwing stuff at you ? this entity seems to have turn suddenly angry
maybe it is scare of losing you and the house at the same time
i dont sense good vibrations from this .. be carefull
sounds like a dark entity playing with you

did you communicate a lot with it before it start throwing stuff at you ?
did you ever play ouija board in your house ?
or have strange symbols written somewhere in your house ?

always be strong and positive when confronting it
you already have its attention ..trying to ignore it
will make things worst

It always start with small prank or things moving around
you probably caught his shadow a few time ?

Then it goes more violent doing things that can hurt you
like throwing stuff around and on you
what comes after might be more physical like pushing you on the floor
did it ever touch you ?

After the phyical .. this thing will try to possess you

The foreclosure on your house might be a good thing for once
go live with a friend or a familly member until you move out your things
try to never be alone in the house
install cameras if you have to stay

come here often with report on the situation
be carefull again .. the paranormal is not to be messed with
edit on 6/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I appreciate your input.

I've lived here for 6 years with the "natives" (more than one). We made peace a long time ago. Communicated with "them" that I would not "evict" them if they respected my space. Other than little pranks of moving or hiding stuff there really hasn't been much of anything in the last 6 years. Usually if I ask (nicely) for the item that has been hidden or moved I get it back, so it has been a peaceful relationship. This is the first time that I have had things thrown at me. It seems more like they are trying to get my attention, than to harm me.

I think they are afraid of losing me and my family.I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't get any amount of respect from others like they have from us.

I am not afraid of them, never have been, and never had any reason to be afraid.

I've never used an Ouija board in this house. I think it is disrespectful.

I have has several "mediums" come in, and the vibe has never translated as malevolent. Another friend of mine, who claims to be a medium has offered to come over to facilitate communication. I think I'm going to take her up on her offer.

I have had several events where the sense has been that as I protect them, they protect me. Once the ceiling fan fell out of the ceiling in the living room because a very old wire had disintegrated, and it wasn't put in properly by the former owners. My granddaughter was on a blanket on the floor (she was less than a year old) under it and she started crying (for no apparent reason) just before it fell. I could list a dozen other events like this, hundreds of other small things that seem like "they" are looking out for us.

Somehow I sense that they are trying (once again) to help me out, I've asked them for help, but I am having trouble deciphering the message.

I have every intention of staying here as long as I can, and doing everything I can to "save" my house, and I think they are trying to help, there were much heavier things available to throw at me that could have harmed me. I really get a sense that this is a "pay attention to what I am telling you" type of situation.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The native spirits seems to like you and seems to be far from hostile
they wouldnt suddenly go angry against you
even because of the house issue with the bank

Is it possible that a malevolent entity recently arrive in your house ?
we know that sometime old houses can have multiple entities in them

I have just sent a U2U to woodwytch about this thread
maybe she can help you out more on this
she is our ATS paranormal expert

edit on 6/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If they are afraid of losing you why don't you invite them to come with your family once you settle down somewhere?

Personally, I would go to whoever is going to close the house and tell them the place is haunted. If they don't agree tell them they can stay in the house for one night while your family stay with relatives.
Then ask the 'Natives' (As you call them) to throw some light things around and make a bit of noise. Nothing seriously harmful or psychologically scarring but just enough to prove to them they exist.

Or stage a sit in protest. Have atleast one family member stay in the house at all times (They can't forcefully remove you from your premises and until you leave it still belongs to you).

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

But then surely the Natives would protect her? Seeing as how they have been helpful so far I doubt a single malevolent entity is going to overpower them all and still manipulate the physical realm.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

Originally posted by Ben81

But then surely the Natives would protect her? Seeing as how they have been helpful so far I doubt a single malevolent entity is going to overpower them all and still manipulate the physical realm.

Can a good spirit protect her against this dark entity ?
good question .. i hope so

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If there is more than one Benevolent spirit then the Malevolent one will have a hard time.

Even so, burn some sage and 'cleanse' the house of darkness (Open all the windows and doors and let the natural light in) and when it is done and dusted just invite the 'Natives' back in to live there.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Greetings

It sounds to me like they are desperately trying to get your attention. i believe this is to relay a message to you such as advice, a warning ect - they know and see many things that we do not. what makes me believe it is an important message is the fact that its only recently started after 6 years of 'quiet'.
you need to look for patterns or like you've mentioned, get your friend to open up a line of communication to try and esstablish what they want.
i do not believe it is a malevolent spirit as you have no fear of you 'natives' or the paranormal occurances, so it wouldn't benefit staying there as fear gives them strength and focus, and if as you say you have a good relationship with your 'natives' then they will help protect and watch over you.

love and light

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's okay Annie.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm definitely getting the sense of this is a "hey, pay attention to me" type of thing. Earlier, I had one of the two "ghost radar" apps on my phone loaded and after a short while, my phone turned off (completely shut down) and then turned back on again all by itself. That was at 11:11 (EST). I'm sure of the time because I saw the phone reboot and picked it up to see if the ghost radar was still on, and I looked at the time.

That tells me that this is not a malevolent occurrence. Besides, with the calm and love in this house a malevolent entity (spiritual or otherwise) doesn't have a chance. They are usually overtaken by the calm, level of acceptance and love found here. I've had many people, strangers and friends, come here and say that the aura of the house is very peaceful and calming. Nothing negative survives around here for long.

Since my phone turned off and then back on, the ghost radar has been silent....which is pretty odd in itself.

My cat (a stray who adopted us a while back) has remained pretty much in the house all day. He comes and goes as he pleases, and that is also very odd. Usually during this time of day he is out gallivanting around the neighborhood.

I'm keeping my eyes and ears open, and trying the other app to see if anything pops up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just to clear something up, when you say "Natives" are you referring to Native American spirits? Is your house built on land that used to belong to a Native tribe?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Just to clear something up, when you say "Natives" are you referring to Native American spirits? Is your house built on land that used to belong to a Native tribe?

When I say "natives" I am not necessarily referring to Native American spirits, just the spirits that are native to this house, ones that were here before I arrived. I am unsure if this area was previously occupied by a Native American Tribe previously.

My apologies if it caused confusion. I did not clarify that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Mmmm curious indeed...perhaps some dead time EVP would be benificial...you could break down the recording with a good audio program. You would literally hear them speak...making out what they are saying is a different kind of flying all together however.

Perhaps they are attempting to point you in another direction? Ghosts can usually see a little bit further down the road if you get my drift. When your dead its nonlinear and ghosts have no real perception of time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

One of my son's military buddies actually has some of this equipment, and he has long been curious about the spirits here. He has visited several times and has been witness to some of the activity.

We are trying to get in touch with him to get him over here. His equipment is "military grade" (whatever that may mean).

I also have a friend who is a "case manager" for a local paranormal group who has offered to come with some of her equipment.

My only fear is that bringing in outsiders may upset them as not everyone is as accepting, tolerant and respectful as I am.

Generally, and most especially in my area which is filled with a large group of "orthodox" groups, when you say "ghost" or "spirit" it is immediately perceived as a negative thing and the response is usually to attempt to rid a house of them. I don't see that as being necessary and since I have lived here for the last six years in harmony with them, respecting their "space" and they respecting mine, I actually feel that it would be unfair to them. I would not want any harm to come to them or to any of the guests that I invite over to attempt any communication.I certainly wouldn't want to open up any doors to invite anything malevolent in.

Even if I don't manage to be able to stay here, I could not want any problems for the future occupants of this house.

In the meantime, as I attempt to find an avenue of communication, I will make it very clear that it is not my intention to "evict" anyone, both to my guests (paranormal investigators) and to my "natives".

I will let you know how it goes. I'm actually looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Funny thing them ghosts, believe it or not, good or bad, they can effect you energy wise as all spirits suck energy to manifest.

As long as you got someone who will respect these spirits as they are and not try to provoke response you should be ok. Also keep in mind that any great attention paid could garner the spirit of something not previously experienced. You notice them, they notice you.

Have you tried to figure out what type of spirit they are? Not all of them are people, and understand that it takes mucho energy to move objects in this realm. Is the flying stuff moving in a rigid fashion with exact movement? IE when a door opens...does it open suddenly and with great speed and force? or does it move slowly and softly?

This is also another indicator of whether the force is human or other. Have you considered that you may live next to a portal? it could very well be what you are expereincing is an elemental based off of the peaceful nature that you experience.

Have you seen shadows? Orbs? if yes is there an increase in this activity lately? Are you overtly religious? And if so do you display such icons around the house in representation to God?

Generally military grade means that the software/hardware is expensive and works well. If the individual knows what he is doing, you should be ok. Since you have lived with them for years, they shouldnt mind if you make a effort to contact them out right...especially if they have not bothered you in any great lenth negatively.

U2U in bound...
edit on 20-6-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am not overtly religious, for the most part I don't adhere to any one set of beliefs, but what it is that they all have in common.

I treat all (entities, humans, animals, plants, insects etc) with respect and reverence. I have many different "generic religious symbols" around my house (wind chimes, dream catchers, triquetas, suns, moons, crosses, mirrors, stars etc). Nothing that is specifically geared toward any one sect or specific belief.

I've seen orbs, caught shadows out of the corner of my eye, and had "physical contact" with many of the spirits that either live or have visited here.

When there has been an attempt to scare me, I have made it quite clear that
a. That's not nice
b. I'm not afraid or intimidated.
c. don't attempt to hurt me or mine, and I won't make you leave.

Like I said, negativity doesn't last long in this place.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
I had a very odd experience this morning.

I was at my kitchen table and the phone started to ring. While the phone was ringing, one of my breakers "popped", and then my toilet started going nuts.

The breaker in question controls my wireless router, my television, cable box and the bathroom light. The phone kept ringing (might have been because the battery was charged).

While trying to fix the toilet (the chain that connects the stopper and the flusher fell underneath the stopper causing it to continually fill up/empty and got stuck in the drain) things started flying around and hitting me. Specifically these things were my granddaughters baby shampoo, the toilet paper holder and my grandson's computer mouse (which was in the other room).

Since I have bought this house six years ago, we have had many prank type paranormal experiences. When I bought the house we "knew" that there were "other" residents, and have pretty much made peace and not had any negative experiences....until now.

My house was built in 1880, and though she is not pretty to look at, she's got good bones. It was my intention to repair her and bring her back to her regal beauty. Unfortunately life has dealt me some harsh blows and unless a miracle happens, the bank will start foreclosure proceedings at the end of the month.

My family and I have always been respectful and lived well with "the natives".

What is the oddest thing is that the "events" all seem to be connected to what is happening to me. The cable, telephone and internet are on the verge of being shut off, so is the electricity and the water.

Just seemed odd, and I thought that I would share.

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? Are you nearing menopause? That could be important in this situation, since you're likely feeling really intense stress right now (the financial issues you described, being the reason that I'm assuming this high level of stress). Women can have a fascinating brain chemistry at specific times in their lives, and the fact that this activity is focused on you is an indication that should be examined. Even if you're nowhere near menopause, intense stress can trigger hormonal responses that only affect the mapping of your brain's fight-flight responses, which can - in rare cases - trigger psychokinesis in women for a brief period while the stress is at its most intense.

Just a thought. I dated a woman who was dealing with pre-menopausal psychokinetic eruptions whenever she drank more than two glasses of wine. Not fun. It took us some months to determine what what happening, since no one would normally suspect such a thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join