It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain stops Russian ship carrying attack helicopters for Syria

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Regarding the jet fighters you've mentioned, the F16 and F15 have been modified into F16i, F15i by the Israeli Military Industries which means they are somehow improved but I lack the specific knowledge.

F-16I
Standard F-16 fuselage, with conformal fuel tanks added above the wing along the fuselage, an APG-68(V)X SAR radar, as opposed to AN/APG-68V(5) radar the Block 50s in the USAF use, helmet mounted cueing system to target, a dorsal mounted electronics bay, and an Israeli designed comm system.

F-15I
Standard F-15E Strike Eagle, with an APG-70 with a terrain following capability, as well as an IDI developed electronics suite, and Pratt and Whitney F-100-PW-229 engines. All but three squadrons in the USAF use the PW-220 engines.

Both also have unknown systems added to the airframe from IDI, and are capable of carrying IDI built weapons.
edit on 6/20/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Are you under the impression the US fund EVERYTHING in Israel, you would be wrong

I never said that, stop derailing and get back on topic...troll.

Just making sure you're not intentionally misleading people again, don't take it personal

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Just making sure you're not intentionally misleading people again

I don't know if you missed it buddy, but that's more or less the reason he's in this site to begin with.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by TritonTaranis

Are you under the impression the US fund EVERYTHING in Israel, you would be wrong

I never said that, stop derailing and get back on topic...troll.

Just making sure you're not intentionally misleading people again, don't take it personal

Name one instance where I have mislead people. It is you and your obvious shilling who is attempting to mislead people, luckily most of us aren't as gullible as you and don't eat up all the media lies they are fed from the NEWS.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: don't

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Just making sure you're not intentionally misleading people again

I don't know if you missed it buddy, but that's more or less the reason he's in this site to begin with.
\

Wow, Megaphone must be really desperate for employees.

I hope they don't pay you too much since your shilling is sub par at best.

Leave it to you and the other dude to try to turn a thread about Syria, Russia, and the UK into an Israeli circle jerk

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Aww, you got offended.
Pissed off I shut you up about earlier aren't ya. That's okay. Megaphone? Lol, that's for retards who couldn't even get passed the register page.

Leave it to you and the other dude to try to turn a thread about Syria, Russia, and the UK into an Israeli circle jerk

It seems you are whining about how you were spouting off baseless claims and now you're mad once you have been corrected.
Very idiotic considering just a few posts above you seem to challenge someone to find where have you been misleading people.
edit on 20-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

In case you forgot, I'm the one who shut you up...even though you are still typing...

U.S. Gives Israel Planes, Perks to Freeze West Bank Construction for 90 Days

The U.S. would provide 20 F-35 fighter jets free of charge. That's a $3 billion value. It would be in addition to 20 F-35s that Israel already planned to purchase. Defense Minister Ehud Barak said the supply of the planes was not contingent on concluding a final peace deal.

Israel to finalize JSF purchase plans

Due to the high cost of the aircraft, Israel will, as a first stage, buy a smaller number of aircraft, which will be configured, with minor changes, the same as those operated by the US Air Force. These planes will begin arriving in Israel toward the end of 2015.

IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon

Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.

What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

I mentioned these things earlier but you came back with some nonsensical ramblings about Israeli made machinery. Are you aware how much money the US gives to Israel each year? I can only imagine on how much of that goes to domestic Israeli weapons fabrication.

Israel, U.S. formally sign new defense aid agreement U.S. to transfer $30 billion to Israel over 10 years; 26 percent can be spent on Israeli companies' products.

Israel and the United States signed Thursday a Memorandum of Understanding on the new American defense package for Israel. Under the new aid agreement, the U.S. will transfer $30 billion to Israel over 10 years, compared with $24 billion over the past decade.

Looks like you might need to call your fellow Megaphonies for back up, it looks like you need it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Back me up? Against such a minor hassle like you? Nah.

Your entire post is full of fallacies, first would be how you claim to shut me up when I never stopped replying, other way around - you didn't reply to my post at first.

Rest of the fallacies lie everywhere in your post. Your initial post (the one I replied to) seem to imply Israeli invention regarding military is non-existent. I showed you your errors which you ignored, obviously enough as I'm familiar with said circular logic. Nothing among the articles you've posted negates anything I've said, I never even hinted there was no aid money to Israel, I even mentioned it, so you're pretty much barking at your own tail.

But yeah keep acting like your posts have lots of impact. It's infinitely more amusing this way.
edit on 20-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sheesh,... thought this was a real thread. My bad. Outta here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

reply to post by IsraeliGuy

IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon

Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.

What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

I hadn't heard about this before. Thanks for pointing it out.

It another example of the sickening criminal behaviour of Israel. Any other country doing this to anybody would cause a media outcry and calls for a change of the barbaric regime.

When Israel cry's about a few Grad rockets landing on their turf it's pathetic compared to what they have done to their neigbours.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't think Russia is giving Syria new helicopters. Aren't those helicopters Syrian owned and only coming back from getting repaired in Russia? Thus no violation made?

Poor Russians are going to lose their Naval Port/base in Syria and the few Russians that may survive will bow to their Zion masters or be killed.

Tiny little Israel's last opponent of them ruling over Earth...will soon be no more. Russia won't be a sovereign country much longer. Their major military blunder was sending their entire Atlantic/Pacifc Naval fleets to Union ports to help Lincoln in the US Civil War.

Russia created the monster that killed them and created Zion.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
According to the BBC,www.bbc.co.uk...-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa

" Russian helicopters
In a separate development, the Russian government has confirmed for the first time that a cargo ship that was stopped off the north coast of Scotland and sent back to Russia was carrying three refurbished attack helicopters destined for Syria. The MV Alaed had its insurance withdrawn because The Standard Club in London, which supplied its cover, said the ship had "broken internal rules".
UN observers have expressed fears recently about the use of such helicopters in attacks by government forces.
Last week, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Russia of escalating the conflict by supplying Syria with attack helicopters, although US officials later acknowledged the helicopters had been refurbished.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that reports that the ship was carrying helicopters that could be "used against peaceful demonstrators is quite a distortion aimed at whipping up passions and putting Russia in a bad light".
The BBC's defence and diplomatic correspondent, Jonathan Marcus, says Syria's air force has some three squadrons of Mi-25 Hind D attack helicopters, although it is not clear how many are operational.
Earlier this month, videos emerged on YouTube that appeared to show Mi-25s operating over the Syrian villages of Rastan and Farkia, near Idlib. If the videos are accurate, they would appear to be the first use of the Mi-25s in the current crisis, our correspondent says.
Mr Lavrov said the helicopters had been repaired by Russia under a 2008 contract.
He told Ekho Moskvy radio: "We are not breaching anything and we will perform our contractual obligations, which are not outside the restrictions imposed by the UN Security Council."

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think Putin and Obama have a secret deal. Obama and Nato get to pummel Syria, Israel gets to pummel Iran, and Russia stays out of it and pummels Chechnya. Nato and Obama stay out of Russia's way.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Sheesh,... thought this was a real thread. My bad. Outta here.

This is a real thread, it went south once the Megaphone Israel apologists showed up and began derailing the thread, blame the moderators, not me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...peace.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

The world of hypocrites never ceases to amaze me.

Dear CE,
Nor I mate, nor I. Couldn't believe this story when I read it, or the one with Obama apparently asking Cameron to do this. The UK government is, if it wasn't already, firmly asserting it's position as the US of A's whore.

T

Rome is the capital of religious hypocrisy. Washington is the capital of military might. London is the capital of capitalism.

Israel ties it all together with zionism being a front for the priory of sion. The holy crusades may have been an attempt to save jerusalem from the muslim invaders but it looks like the knight templars scavenged quite a few religious relics.

It appears that the knight templars later went into banking stationed from switzerland and some people say masonry is a continuation of them and their secrets.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I also find it quite distasteful that so many people on ATS are so brainwashed with the propaganda matrix of the west that they result to harsh namecalling and the mods keep looking the other way. I guess chiefly left wing extremism is punished and the site has been infiltrated by right wing bloggers...or maybe it was setup that way from the beginning.....aka rothschild tv.

Sometimes I want to quite ATS because it is esentially worse than CNN...which btw is easier to access. ATS is becomming less and less deny ignorance imho...and more and more embrace ignorance!

I have been wondering the same thing. I try not and acknowledge these posters for the most part.

It's frightening to think how many people actually believe some of the things they are typing. They confuse criticism of certain Western practices as sympathy for Russia or ASSad. Even when you catch them in their lie/misinformation they refuse to admit that both sides are partially in the wrong.

My question to these members is, where do they find this moral high ground for the US/West to stand on. They clearly are misguided in their judgements.

As for the mods allowing the name calling to happen, I'm used to it by now as It's been going on since I've been a member. I've come to accept the double standar that accompanies certain thread topics.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Yeah but you have to do YOUR PART and alert the mods to offensive posts. I was actually considering DOING IT FOR YOU but maybe you like confronting people directly. In any case you, me and others should not have to put up with offensive namecalling.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

The USA continues to sell weapons to ruthless dictatorships such as Saudi Arabia and Israel yet we don't hear a peep, Russia sells Syria some hardware and the shipment gets stopped. I hope I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this.

In fact the Americans even funded and armed the Taliban during the Russian/Afghan war...things that make you go hmmmmmmm?

Israel, has the capability to build their own weapons. Very fine ones at that. You know the UZI, Desert Eagle, and Baby Desert Eagle are fine weapons indeed

Yeah but the sionists(not zionists) don't mind ripping off every single nation with their private central bank scheme completly immune from ANY TYPE of public disclosure. I really cannot imagine how "shocked and awed" most folks will be when they discover they've been had for centuries by these evil vultures.

After funding the state of israel the rest is clear profit!

edit on 24/6/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I don't think Russia is giving Syria new helicopters. Aren't those helicopters Syrian owned and only coming back from getting repaired in Russia? Thus no violation made?

Poor Russians are going to lose their Naval Port/base in Syria and the few Russians that may survive will bow to their Zion masters or be killed.

Tiny little Israel's last opponent of them ruling over Earth...will soon be no more. Russia won't be a sovereign country much longer. Their major military blunder was sending their entire Atlantic/Pacifc Naval fleets to Union ports to help Lincoln in the US Civil War.

Russia created the monster that killed them and created Zion.

Nope. Russia has to be a part of the conspiracy. Any country that tolerates masons and jew domination is definitely a part of the conspiracy. They even allowed communism to fail on purpose so they could sell the russian infrastructure to the highest bidders.

People are naive. They have been brainwashed excessively to take capitalism and religion in the right hand package as "freedom and liberty". The left is always evil. (sarcasm and pun intended)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join