It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain stops Russian ship carrying attack helicopters for Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1. Take good helicopters back "for service". For money, for sure.
2. Let all others countries to know.
3. Get "problem with cover" and move helicopters back to Russia.
4. ...
5. PROFIT! Now Russia have helicopters and money.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Can you prove that the protests in Syria was foreign backed?

I can't "prove" it but...

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels

McCain calls for U.S. military leadership on Syria

I think it's pretty obvious what is going on. Have you looked into PNAC yet? Probably not due to your bias and inability to see the whole picture you would just rather bury your head in the sand.

Now, let me ask you...can you DISPROVE that the protests in Syria are not foreign backed?
edit on 19-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well let's see here....

We have some people in the US calling for supplying weapons to Syria meanwhile, we have a ship full of Russian equipment that has now tucked it's tail and headed back to port.

One is talk while the other.....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
[quo

Is there a single shred of evidence to suggest the Free Syrian Army are western backed? nope there isn't because they're not,

yea but in Syria and the middle east, they would say that the terrorists, who are in the border towns are recieving weapons from...Mossad, Nato and QATAR......not only weapons, but terrorists as well

and if we got nothing to do with it, then why is mrs clinton speaking??...im sorry but she has no tact at all, and slighlty out of touch with whats happening.....regurjitating the same speeches...learn to adapt i say

also how did they get a dead man to say it is muslim terroriss??? ....didnt america kill that dude last week????

edit on 19-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Now, let me as you...can you DISPROVE that the protests in Syria are not foreign backed?

How is it possible to disprove that?
edit on 19/6/12 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Can you prove that the protests in Syria was foreign backed?

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels

McCain calls for U.S. military leadership on Syria

I think it's pretty obvious what is going on. Have you looked into PNAC yet? Probably not due to your bias and inability to see the whole picture you would just rather bury your head in the sand.

Now, let me as you...can you DISPROVE that the protests in Syria are not foreign backed?
edit on 19-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Oh you can't prove it?

Well i can prove the US/West is not involved like your BS conspiracy suggest and i can also prove who is involved, there motives, literally everything because i am not easily lead astray with BS as you are,

Pay attention you might actually learn something here, here is where the West have nothing to do with what's going on in Syria and play no part in the Revolution turned Civil War, and if you do think that, you are incredibly stupid there is no other explanation unfortunately, you're just a total idiot PERIOD

Its no secret that this is the second attempt by Syrian Sunnis, led by the Muslim Brotherhood, to overthrow the Shiite government. The first uprising of Sunni Islamists occurred in 1976 -1982, against the regime of Hafez al-Assad (father of the current dictator Bashar al-Assad).

The civil war in Libya was also Sunni-led, which is the main reason the Muslim Brotherhood, which runs post-Gaddafi Libya, has instituted strict sharia law. The latter is notorious for extremely harsh penalties (including death) for blasphemy, homosexuality, theft, adultery and use of intoxicants.

Both the Libyan and Syrian rebels have received major financial support from Sunni Gulf States in the Arab League, most notably Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Qatar also provided the bulk of military aid to the Libyan rebels. Both countries have approved weapons shipments to the Free Syrian Army. However at the request of Secretary of State Clinton, they have postponed delivery to avoid undermining the Annan peace process.

And this is exactly why the US/West is upset at the fact Russia is to send in attack helicopters, is it all making sense to you now?

At the same time, it’s a matter of public record that Sunni Gulf states are supplying the funds for Free Syrian Army salaries See Gulf States Warned Against Arming Syria. In addition, many former Libyan rebels have relocated to Syria with their weapons.

This is why the incredibly dumb Conspiracy nuts blame the US/West for arming Syrian rebels and couring the whole thing, and this is why they're supporting the introduction of deadly attack helicopters that Russia is trying to send into the region because they think its to kill Western backed Syrian brainwashed into doing it for Western motives & gain, it is not the West, but much rather friends of the west, Vs Friends of Russia/Iran,

The US/Israeli weapons in Syria are NOT directly through US/West sales to Syrian rebels, they are coming from the Saudis & Qatar who are armed by the West, this is not a western attempt to overthrow Assad, it is the people of Syria,

Russia Slams Saudi Arabia, Qatar for Funding Syrian Rebels
www.presstv.ir...
SIMPLEZ, you just have to NOT have an agenda or cloud your mind with hateful BS to really understand what is going on as we all know, you're quite prone to getting fooled by and very often, time to clean the BS of your lip

So how does this all tie into your conspiracy of the west being the ones behind the Revolution that occurred? it doesn't does it?, because its a conspiracy that you bought into due to being anti west and a social misfit

Exactly so stop kicking around your anti west BS as facts, you're only confusing more social misfits alike to make the same miscalculated assumptions as you did all them years ago,hate just breads more hate buddy

edit on 19-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

\
HA HA HA No-fault ship insurance or your boat can not be on the seas... I think the british are over reaching and this will backfire. I can't see why the Russians just can not "self insure"? This is why the British Tea was dumped in the harbour when a private company colludes and acts at the will of a "state" demand.

This british piracy through paperwork...

Sink the Island!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

its pretty simple to know whos on what side.....things to look out for

1) Syrian Army (or any army) DONT wear trainers
2) Syrian weapons are old......terrorist weapons are brand new.
3) the amunition....RPGs, brand new design.....assault rifle ammunition...are boxed and brand new
4) the location...borders of isreal and lebanon.hmmm couldnt get too far then.
5) the main issue.....the cold blooded murder of children....someone wants to cause terror....NO ARMY want terror in their own state...as it invites the UN and other international obsevers....the army has been protecting the state for 50 years.....so i should believe this year they decided to kill willy nilly.....
6) the term "security services" used by the media is very vague...could be kurdish security for all i know

ALSO have you seen the reptile who as acting as the head of the UN.......every word he ends with a hisss....and his neck gets all spotty and lumpy...shape shifting reptile lol...i`l get a pic 1 sec
edit on 19-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is from May...

Washington is an inch from starting shipping arms to the opposition in Syria, anonymous US officials say. The biggest hitch is that it wants to be sure American guns will be pointed in the right direction and won’t end up in the hands of Al Qaeda.

­The US is already transferring “non-lethal” material, including medical supplies and communication equipment to forces fighting the Syrian government. But it has been hesitant to provide arms to the disparate opposition, fearing they might end up in the hands of militants linked to Al Qaeda or Hezbollah, AP reports.

www.rt.com...

And it's been admitted that the US has been providing aid via third parties such as the Arab league in the previous links I posted. Not including the link about Hillary providing technical support which can be used for defensive an offensive purposes. So yes, both sides are just as guilty.

It's been systematically happening since last year.

And the following source is iffy, I know...but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Israeli and US Weapons Found in Syria

Damascus, Syrian security forces have found US and Israeli-made weapons among the armaments seized to rebels in anti-insurgent operations, Syrian state media reported. According to the media, sizable arms cache was found in rural Damascus, Hama and Idleb provinces.

In a farm in Douma, in rural Damascus, police and army forces found an arsenal with 200 assault rifles stored in five plastic containers.

Among the weapons were also US-made Laws or light anti-tank weapon, seven RPG rocket launchers, rifles, Israeli machine guns, DshK munitions boxes, infrared goggles, and backpacks, listed SANA news agency.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

\
HA HA HA No-fault ship insurance or your boat can not be on the seas... I think the british are over reaching and this will backfire. I can't see why the Russians just can not "self insure"?

yes i think they pulled that card to early....

Sink the Island!

calm down.....why say that.....im british....what the stateless mafia do has nothing to do with britian......
just because we are smart and stay ahead of the curve.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

How is it possible to disprove that?
edit on 19/6/12 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

How many times does the truth have to come out before Western imperalist deniers realize these so called "Arab Springs" are nothing more than a calculated plan to reshape North Africa and the Middle East?

So, when Gen. Wesley Clark talked about the coming overthrow of North African and Middle Eastern countries as a long standing Neocon/CFR plan 6-7 years ago and now magically it happens...

Along with the other ancedotal evidence it is clearly Western/Banker astroturfing in these uprisings.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I like that, "stateless mafia". I loved the British people when I visited Portsmouth when we stopped on the way back from Norway on a NATO float in 1979. It was not a scheduled stop but one of the ships with us needed parts.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

AND...

This somehow lessons the fact that Russia was also supplying weapons to Syria while publicly calling for all Nations to stop fueling the Syrian situation?

First off, let me say that I think all parties should stop supplying either side and let the Syrian themselves deal with their internal problems. Second, I'm not denying the West has been party to supplying the Rebels, But, having said that, It is blatantly obvious Russia has been hypocritical in this situation.

Russia Rejects U.S. Allegations on Arms Deliveries to Syria

“We are completing right now the implementation of contracts that were signed and paid for a long time ago,” Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said after talks in the Iranian capital of Tehran. “All these contracts concern exclusively anti-aircraft defense.”

“We are not delivering to Syria, or anywhere else, items that could be used against peaceful demonstrators,” Lavrov went on. “In this we differ from the United States, which regularly delivers riot control equipment to the region, including a recent delivery to a Persian Gulf country. But for some reason the Americans consider this to be fine."

Riot equipment VS Attack Helicopters...

I mean Corruption, Call it down the middle or don't bother...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

I like that, "stateless mafia".

lol...how about this one.... "Covenant priests" & "stateless bankers".

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The US sell arms to the Saudis and other ME allies/friends

Funny enough the US also sell arms to Israel

COULD I POSSIBLY BE!

That you're only saying the US/Israel is selling the Free Syria Army weapons because this is the only way you BS conspiracy makes an ounce of sense?

Russia slams Saudi Arabia, Qatar for funding Syrian rebels
www.presstv.ir...

So that would be why US/Israeli arms are in the country, misery solved, there is no conspiracy

This is why you support the Russian helicopters going into Syria to kill civilians, because you have been brainwashed through sheer stupidity and some how think they will be killing brainwashed Syrians under western mind control

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

wait wait....

ALL GOVERNMENTS BUY WEAPONS.......

supporting terrorism is something else............russia is selling/sending to a government, not lying about sending weapons to known terrorists who kill children...
peace

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well let's see here....

We have some people in the US calling for supplying weapons to Syria meanwhile, we have a ship full of Russian equipment that has now tucked it's tail and headed back to port.

One is talk while the other.....

I remember when Ronnie Raygun was arming Saddam with poison gas; taught his troops how to use it and even provided material support to deploy poison gas..... Republicvans pushed to get Saddam and Iraq off the US terror watchlist so they could export WMD pathogins to Iraq.

Now look where that got us......

The elected government of Pakistan and the ISI supported the Taliban and helped them overthrow the elected government of Afghanistan. Then the US supplies billions of aide to Pak whie it build the worlds largest
plountomium producing plant in the world... WTF?

This proves the people have a short memory and they haven't learned squat!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Oh Please!!

This is why you support the Russian helicopters going into Syria to kill civilians, because you have been brainwashed through sheer stupidity and some how think they will be killing brainwashed Syrians under western mind control

We see your mind is already made up from the BS you spout here. If you really believe that all of the North African and ME revolts are spontaneous and all internal dissent you are blind. Now convienently Syria while the pressure ratchets up on Iran the last dominoes to fall...... this was plan to reshape NA and the ME was put out years ago if your paying attention.

You and I are not there and we are getting second hand reports which are being spoon fed to the western media.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I remember when Ronnie Raygun was arming Saddam with poison gas; taught his troops how to use it and even provided material support to deploy poison gas.....

There was plenty of blame to go around.
Iraq's Chemical Weapons Program suppliers by country

• Singapore
  • Brazil
  • India
  • Germany
  • Spain
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • China
  • France
  • Britain
  • United States of America

Source

Linky here
In the late 1970's, it was actually the German firm 'Karl Kobe' that sold Iraq the ingredients for it's first chemical weapons. Karl Kobe and others sold Iraq over 1,027 tons of the chemicals needed to produce mustard gas, Sarin, Tabun, and various tear gasses including CS and CN. The chemical weapons program was operational by late 1983/early 1984.

The United States CDC (Center for Disease Control) provided Iraq with biological samples up until 1989 for "Medical research and other purposes". The US supplied anthrax, West Nile virus, botulism, and Brucella melitensis to Iraq for little or no charge.

The United Kingdom paid, in full, for the Iraqi chlorine plant where mustard gas was manufactured. Brazil provided around 100 tons of mustard gas in the early 80's before the British funded plant was up and running. Singapore and India provided the ingredients for VX nerve agent and yet still more Tabun.

Egypt and Spain both provided the majority of Iraq's munitions that were designed to carry and disperse the chemical weapons. In 1984, a CIA leak reported to the Washington Post that the CIA was providing intel to the Iraqis, including the targeting information and coordinates where Iraq used it's chemical weapons against Iran.

This proves the people have a short memory and they haven't learned squat!

Couldn't agree more

edit on 19-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Russia has been doing business with Syria for a long while now, why would they stop all of a sudden just because the West wants them too due to their convenience?

Your argument will hold more water once the US stops selling arms to Saudi Arabia and Israel and all the other dictatorships they do business with.

I agree though, in a perfect world all sides would stop providing arms, but "war is a racket" as you may have heard and it's a very profitable one at that.

If Russia wants to deliver come helicopters to Syria, they should be able to do so. You know as well as I do if Saudi Arabia Arabia had any type of revolt they civilians of Saudi Arabia would get slaughtered with made in USA military hardware.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join