It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors suspect Lymphoma... I am 21 :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hi guys, I have bad news, and I am honestly very frightened
. Doctors think that I may have lymphoma?

i don't recommend you do any kind of radiation, that stuff never works, i have lost so many friends and family to that junk.

all it does is make the road to death, painful and twisted instead of peaceful.

Farnhold, i sent you a personal message, go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or if you already know how to, go read it.

peace. G bless you.

edit:

FARNHOLD, I SENT YOU A MESSAGE, READ IT PLEASE.
edit on 19-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I was ill with mono for almost a month....cured with antibiotics....I had to rest a lot and take really good care of myself...even when I started to feel better...I still had to finish all the antibiotics.

You are in my prayers.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What a horrible pre- diagnoses
its a shame they didnt do all the tests before scaring you. Im lucky enough to have not had any experiance with this but I wish you well what ever to outcome. Im not sure, It sounds like you are young and may people get through it with flying colours.
Although this is jumping the gun. If in worst case have you read of sperm harvest? as Ive said I have no idea if treatment in worst case would effect quality. But keeping your taddys safe for later

Im sure or hope its nothing to worry about, good luck.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

have they done a cell count? Whats t he white count? The red count? Whats your spleen doing? Trust me it matters what your spleen is doing it is a lymph gland...probably the main one in the body as it gets rid of old red cells and produces white ones to fight infection.

(I had my spleen removed because it was cannibalising my red cells making me anemic. It was also going ape shat in the respect that it was swollen to the size of a football.) they intially thought it was cancer as well....they were wrong.

Remember, medicine as well as any other form of science is mostly guess work in a white coat.

Now, more medical info please......and I might be able to offer some advice......if its mono....stop kissing cousins.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
HEY MAN,,,THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IM NOT A DOCTOR SO NO ONE NEEDS TO HARASS ME..................,,,Its normal,,Ive been there and freaked out and that was 20 years ago. I was the same age. I got sick just like you and everyone else, my lymphs swole up in my neck,,the soreness went away but they stayed large...STOP pressing them and poking around, that can make them sore too. The only way to know is to get a biopsy, but man it happens to lots of people. There are also things you can do to increase lymph flow , like jumping or jogging, excercise may make them larger..I seriously thought I had lymphoma..The nodes stayed larger for months and I finally forgot about it,they are normal now. At the same time a 16 year old kid I knew died from lymphoma, so it DOES happen.But could be just normal.
I have this traveling thing that happens every year,starts in the nodesround my tonsils,then goes away but starts in my jaw then to the back of my head. I never feel sick but its kinda painful to touch and makes my eyes water. I have to deal with that bout a week outa the year...I nevr get sick anymore though, not like the time I was your age.
I would recommend buying a juicer if you dont have one. Buy organic carrots,beets,greens and your fave veggies,,a good strainer for the pulp and drink up,,eat lots of colors (not artificial) like blueberries,,strawberries and any fruit or veggie with bright colors...if you need some good easy delish recipeslet me know...`DONT EAT JUNK IF YOU DO...Go to Wholefoods or somewhere and buy groceries,, I did.still do
Its really interesting learning about antigens and how the lymphatic system works. good Luck...

edit on 19-6-2012 by avatard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wish you the best...but you did state here posted from your OP...that several things were not clear:

"They said that there is either some kind of infection going on in my body, or that I have lymphoma..."
&
"...started suspecting now both infectious mononucleosis and lymphoma, but more likely infection mononecleosis (its INFECT-IOUS)

I would try to control the stress until you know....seems 50-50 by your own words.

Let us know please.....Blessings
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I was ill with mono for almost a month....cured with antibiotics....I had to rest a lot and take really good care of myself...even when I started to feel better...I still had to finish all the antibiotics.

You are in my prayers.

what is mono? what is it like?

how do you catch it?

please tell me more?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My cousin was diagnosed with lymphoma when she turned 20. She just had a bone marrow transplant and everything is looking great. In five days she will officially be in remission.

Its scary, I know....but not necessarily the end of things. Sending love and best wishes your way....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Farnhold! I've told you before, stop assuming the worst until you've actually been diagnosed, You could just be fighting off a little viral infection, You thought you had facial skin cancer not so long ago!

Wait for the test results, And then start panicking if it's something serious! Until then there is no reason to get yourself all in a frenzy, Calm down

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Honestly SoyMilk The OP has a serious case of Hypochondria and nothing more, Just read his recent threads

Farnhold, were here for you buddy but you've got to stop assuming the worst! I used to do the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Please, in case I will be diagnosed with it.. I dont want to be treated with radiation, I know what it does, I read a lot about it. I want something effective, some kind of alternative therapy. What could work? Thank you.

Very sorry to hear of your health issues. Hopefully it's not cancer, sometimes doctors try to lay out the worst possible scenarios to prepare the patient "just in case". So you may not have it. But if you do, the radiation treatments are not the end of the world. My dad had throat cancer and underwent radiation treatments, it resulted in some burns on the outside of his neck (like a bad sunburn) and he had a painful sore throat for a while. But it did work great and he's been cancer-free ever since. Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

(Mono) is an abbreviation and/or slang term for the illness (mononucleosis). It is nicknamed the "Kissing disease".

Here is the information you want to know.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about this. There is no way for me to imagine what you are feeling right now but I truly hope you have good news when you get your test results.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks for your message, some of the suggestion are actually safe, if not all
. Dont worry. Many thanks dude

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks for your information.
Uh, month is a pretty long time, cant imagine myself being in bed whole that time, but it still way better to have that, than anything else. I just hope tests will come positive for mono. I will let you know tommorow

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Thank you for your kind words
. I havent thought about doing that, but if needed, I guess I will. I plan on having children in the future, just not so soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Thanks for your warnings. Since the nodes became swollen (especially the ones on the right side of my neck), I was poking at them, squeezing them (only lightly, to find out whether they are hard, or soft, and if they grew bigger or stayed same). Now since I know more about them, I wont touch them.
Oh, we dont have wholefoods in our country,and bio food costs a lot. But in worst case scenario, if it would help me, I would go for bio food.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I had cancer and went the chemo and radiation route. Don't jump to conclusions and think death sentence. We will be here by your side to help you deal with whatever you are facing. Wishing you strength and couarge and lots of love! HUGS!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Remember, you haven't been diagnosed yet so remain optimistic.
And stay away from search engines trying to find answers.
You will only get. Negative responses, like if you wrote in webmd about having a headache
And dizziness it would say you are having a stroke lol.

Stay strong my friend.
Optimism works. I have been told I'm a hyper optimist but no reason to think the worst.

Good luck and keep us updated

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

OK listen up and listen well
if it turns out to be cancer and even if not
Take high quality maple syrup mix it 1 part with pure sodium bicarbonate (it needs to be pure), so 2 part maple syrup and 1 part sodium bicarbonate

bring it to boil for few minutes, take 3 spoons every day for 1 week, and 1 spoon every day for 1 more week

ALSO
take distilled water, warm it up, add lecithin and mix it well in blender,
take cold distilled water add in ascorbic acid, mix it well, and add to blender mix and blend it
together

take 2-4 glasses a day for 2 weeks

it should help for all cancers

ALSO

meditating by focusing on pure white light entering your body and healing and curing you also helps
this needs to be done daily 2 times for 10 min

ALSO, based on everything i saw on radiation, all it does it buy a person 6 months, in the end, that radiation gives you cancer and kills you

only 2% survive on radiation more than 1 year

GOAL SHOULD BE CURE, NOT FUKING LIFE EXTENSION FOR 6-12 months
edit on 19-6-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join