What do you think occured during 3 billion years of unrecorded history on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Many great ancient libraries were burned and destroyed. There is unverified gossip that another ancient library exists or existed under the Sphinx. If it's true, the contents remain secret.

I think there is a chance that other, undiscovered ancient libraries exist under miles of ice in Antarctica and/or the Arctic.

There may be some secret knowledge of ancient history kept in the Vatican, in the Kremlin, and/or in Beijing and/or in Tibet. The U.S. government may have secret library holdings, as well.

Some future contact with extraterrestrials who visited us in the past could result in details of Earth history not widely known today.

We can all just stay tuned for further developments. A cool YouTube channel I found that goes into a lot of ancient mysteries is bikini1212.

Edit to add: There are also loads of ancient writings in India that need further translation, interpretation and study.

edit on 19-6-2012 by switching yard because: sp
edit on 19-6-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Only looks like a pyramid from some angles. It looks like a volcano from my house.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Hmmm... that pic still shows a very strong resemblance to a man-made pyramid if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What do you think occured during 3 billion years of unrecorded history on Earth?

My guess is that, Life on planet earth appears then perishes.
Repeating a cycle over & over again.
Imo ancient civilizations have existed, possibly co - existed with all kinds of amazing lifeforms which we couldn't even imagine.

Legends, stories, myths from our ancestors, tell of ancient peoples, creatures, places, technologies & the beginning of man along time ago.
Maybe some of these have the truth woven inside,

A possibility imo is that all the past remnants of civilizations, life forms that have existed are buried deep under the earth now or have decayed.

I'm hoping some where on earth their is a recorded history of our planet ready to be told to the world which will blow our minds!!.

Star for the thread OP as i can't flag yet.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Think of it this way. Earth once looked like Mercury then Venus slowly cooling and collecting debris as it grew then by the time it got all the right ingredients it started a carbon dioxide atmosphere where the building materials where mostly silicon based. from there the atmosphere and magnetosphere protected the surface from the vacuum of space thus giving the opportunity for more elements to combine and create life.

This is a simple version, and to those who believe in aliens or a higher power...whose to say they were not the ones to slowly manipulate this processes along time to create what we have now?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Many great ancient libraries were burned and destroyed. There is unverified gossip that another ancient library exists or existed under the Sphinx. If it's true, the contents remain secret.

Man, I am almost sick about hearing what could be under that damn thing. With all the time, tools, Ground Penetrating Radar, metal detectors, psychics and everything else, why have they not turned that place inside out? I keep hearing about other chambers under this, and rooms buried over there.... DIG THAT PLACE UP!

And, while we are at it, find out what's at the bottom of the Money Pit on Oak Island....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

From a different angle. BTW I can assure you it is not man made having climbed it. I have often thought it may be a volcanic core but the geologists say no, despite the fact that there is gold in them thar hills.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Give me time to think about this one!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Give me time to think about this one!

You had 5 months to think about it! lol

jk, lol, i just started seeing all of thread i posted in months ago started resurfacing. hehe
edit on 11/14/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join