It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a “controlled demolition”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

I find it odd that they managed to scoop up a terrorist's passport and report it to the media while human remains from that day were thrown into a dumpyard, I must be a stupid truther.

A man named Richard Wozniak found the passport on the street near the bankers trust building and turned it over to the authorities. Whats so hard to understand ?

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.christian-faith.com...

I must be a stupid truther.

I agree.
edit on 19-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Yeah, you totally put my curiosity to rest with that response. Thank you hooper.

Curiosity? Please. You flatter yourself. There's nothing "curious" in your pompous incredulity.

You know, you'd make a good crime scene investigator.

Yes, I know.

Policemen: "So you're saying it's a suicide but the bullet trajectory doesn't match at all"

"Doesn't match what officer"?
"Doesn't match your bias"?

Hooper: "Hey, no need to question it. It is exactly what it looks like. No investigation needed regardless of how illogical may sound or look"

Hooper: "Lets see officer - there's a suicide note in the victim's handwriting, the gun is in the victim's hand, and the victim spoke at length to his pastor about the painful, terminal disease he had just the day before they found the body. But you think the "trajectory" is all wrong, huh? Well that's why you're an officer and I'm a Detective. Get me a coffee - cream and two sugars - and don't try to "solve" anything on the way - OK Sherlock"?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by homervb

I find it odd that they managed to scoop up a terrorist's passport and report it to the media while human remains from that day were thrown into a dumpyard, I must be a stupid truther.

A man named Richard Wozniak found the passport on the street near the bankers trust building and turned it over to the authorities. Whats so hard to understand ?

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.christian-faith.com...

I must be a stupid truther.

I agree.

His story reeks of BS. He picks up a passport and just knows it was one of the highjackers. Who writes and believes this crap anyway.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

His story reeks of BS. He picks up a passport and just knows it was one of the highjackers. Who writes and believes this crap anyway.

Silly Truther,Richard Wozniak wrote it didn't you see his name at the end of the statement ?

Maybe you should contact him and tell him its crap.

All of his statements do add up. This is the street beside bankers trust he is talking about.

This can be seen in the photo.

Its in the right place

It is the right size

It is the right shape

It is the right color

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Silly Truther,Richard Wozniak wrote it didn't you see his name at the end of the statement ?

Maybe you should contact him and tell him its crap.

All of his statements do add up. This is the street beside bankers trust he is talking about.

Its in the right place

It is the right size

It is the right shape

It is the right color

Have you ever heard of the term a plant? And how amazing that he actually got pics before picking it up. You must really enjoy koolaide.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And, it doesnt mean thats the passport that was found. It could be someone else's it could be a bankbook, it could be anything, but it IS in the middle of the debris that came from the airliner.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the term a plant? And how amazing that he actually got pics before picking it up. You must really enjoy koolaide.

He didn't take that photo, silly. He never said he did.

Someone else took the pictures.

These photos show disintegrated body parts ejected by an aircraft attack on World Trade Center South Tower, New York, NY, 11 September 2001. Photographer unknown.
From the National Institute of Standards and Technology FOIA Release of 3,160 Electronic Records of the WTC Collapse Investigation. Selections from Group 7 Disk 2 of 3.

Did they also plant all those aircraft parts and body fragments ?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

....with little to no resistance....

Says who? I see this all the time. What would resistance "look" like? There was resistance, hence all the dust and broken and twisted structural material. It doesn't take long for things to break once they have been stressed beyond their capacity. Milliseconds. That's why "resistance" isn't visibile to the naked eye.

Hi hooper.
Wouldn't the lighter top encounter massive resistance and far from succeed in its
seemingly impossible task of crushing the much weightier bottom, which was of course
solidly anchored to the ground. If a pancake collapse of floors is the explanation for the
utter destruction, shouldn't the central core have remained pretty much in tact?
What could have accounted for its disintegration?
Also shouldn't there have been 110 floors piled up and visible in the rubble?
How come this is not the case in any of the rubble photographs i have seen?

To the thread poster:
What if all the various conspiracies were integrated into the scheming in
the first place, and most of the leaders of the various 9/11 conspiracy group leaders are
themselves employed by the perpetrators of the affair to lead the few who don't
accept the official line down varying dead-end rabbit holes and away from the real truth.
There are massive issues with the official story/narrative, and I am coming to believe
that none of the 'official' conspiracy theories are kosher.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

The top portion had sufficient kinetic energy due to gravity to crush the floor it landed on and the top part plus and the crushed floor had sufficient kinetic energy due to crush the floor it landed on and so on till it hit the ground. This a simple basic explanation explains how the collapse occurred.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

....with little to no resistance....

Says who? I see this all the time. What would resistance "look" like? There was resistance, hence all the dust and broken and twisted structural material. It doesn't take long for things to break once they have been stressed beyond their capacity. Milliseconds. That's why "resistance" isn't visibile to the naked eye.

This is a pretty daft reply! Of course resistance is visible! I'm assuming you have not seen an authentic pancake collapse before? It sure shows more resistance than both towers did! I don't understand why you 'debunkers' bother when you cannot understand simple physics?! When you understand what resistance is, then you will know what to look for in a building collapse!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Plus since each floor was attached to the core, the excess weight and falling trusses twisted the I-beams in the core. Once the beam is twisted the weight above will crush the I-beam. And so on.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So why does this make me question the idea of controlled demolition on 9/11, because I don’t understand why they would deliberately make it look like a controlled demolition. Why not have the building’s collapse onto their right or hand side. Why did they not make it look like a more “random” or “messy” collapse

It’s starting to seem to me that we don’t even need evidence to “debunk” a 9/11 conspiracy just some common sense. I know that this is probably very lazy but it’s still true when you just think about it logically a lot of the claims made by the so called “truthers” fall to bits.

Because they knew that 11 years down the line, they would have paid 'debunkers' on forums to uphold the story that all 3 buildings were brought down by fire!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by huh2142

The top portion had sufficient kinetic energy due to gravity to crush the floor it landed on and the top part plus and the crushed floor had sufficient kinetic energy due to crush the floor it landed on and so on till it hit the ground. This a simple basic explanation explains how the collapse occurred.

But each floor had to have been capable of supporting everything above it
(with a large factor of safety encorporated in). Why would floor 38, say, suddenly not be
able to support now, everything that it had previously easily (considering the factor of safety)
supported? There was negligible extra weight added to the equation.
The top section had only a maximum (at the very best) of one floor to fall from.
This would make no difference whatsoever to floor 38.
Nothing much should have happened, or in the extreme case, the top section
should have hit the bottom section and slid off the side, plummetting to the ground..

Did the cores also progressively collapse in the manner you explained?
edit on 19-6-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by homervb

My question that I have though, is it standard procedure for firefighters to communicate with a building owner? The way I see it, aren't firefighters going to do whatever they can to put out the fires and assure the safety of those in the area? Why is LS telling them to "pull it"? Were there even any firefighters inside WTC 7?

LS did not them them how to do their job. There are vids out there where the cheif said early on they would not be able to save 7. LS just echoed the sentiment to not risk additional lives. The truther machine twisted it to appear that LS controlled the fire department.

I'm assuming you have spent enough time in this 9/11 forum to realise that 'The truther machine' and 'truthers' are fantasy entities created by the people that committed 9/11, to create confusion and disinfo.

You need to get up to speed on 9/11 old chap!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Truly too bizarre for words. I am STILL waiting for someone to show me where to apply for that job.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by stirling

Thirdly the whole complex could never come down due to plane strike....they were designed to withstand TWO strikes by aircraft.on each tower.

No where in any official documents does it say anything like this.
Find it and prove me wrong!

It's similar to the famous line "The Titanic is unsinkable'. That one was whipped up by the news media and stuck for 100 years.

What 'official' documents are you referring to exactly? The NIST, FEMA & 9/11 Commission reports are what has been put forward by the government, but seeing as it's highly likely they were involved then their reports are not going to incriminate themselves are they?!

If we could have 3 independent reports, for each of their 'official' reports, to make the reporting fair then you might find that these official reports you take as gospel truth are in fact fabricated.

Many other investigations have been done by other people with credentials, but you choose to ignore their evidence in place of the 'official' report by the very people that control you?!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by phroziac

Originally posted by phroziac

My biggest question for the official theory is if the plane is pretty much annihilated, how does the hijackers passport fall out onto the street?

This is how.

Simple explanation.

Who made this joke video?! Can you ask then to make one explain how the passport survived and the black box didn't!?! The deliberate disinfo gets more and more laughable! Did they blow all their budget on the 9/11 psyops, and leave little in the kitty for the post-9/11 damage limitation project?!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

We choose to ignore the investigations that you believe in because they are based in assumption and predestined to reach a desired conclusion. They are not based on evidence or reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Its in the right place

It is the right size

It is the right shape

It is the right color

That could be literally anything, there is no way you can identify that as anything of importance!

What makes you so sure that this is a passport? How can you tell?!

It might be a similar size, but that is about it, the 3 buildings looked like controlled demolitions but you wont accept that, yet you'll take this unidentified blurry object in this picture as a 'hijacker's' passport?!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wouldn't the lighter top encounter massive resistance and far from succeed in its
seemingly impossible task of crushing the much weightier bottom, which was of course
solidly anchored to the ground. If a pancake collapse of floors is the explanation for the
utter destruction, shouldn't the central core have remained pretty much in tact?

See all those words I highlighted? Those are called adjectives or adverbs. They are not substitutes for numbers and science.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join