It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If evacuations of millions of people will be necessary ( because of reactor 4 collapse ) how would g

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, it obviously DOES increase people's chances a measurable amount, if people's geigers all over the globe are getting readings such as "DANGEROUSLY HIGH," e.g., evacuate.

One particle of plutonium is all it takes to result in death. One. The geigers are dinging every time it rains, the jet stream doesn't discriminate between which radioactive isotopes get blown around and which don't.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manicminxx

"Dangerously high". What kind of levels are we talking about? The only things I ever hear from any journalist is "dangerously high" or "X times higher than normal". Without knowing what the background is, or what kind of levels we're talking about you can't say that yes it's increasing their chances of cancer.

Show me one place that has been told to evacuate because of radiation levels from Fukushima. I've heard of places that show an increase in BACKGROUND radiation, or from rainfall, but I haven't heard a SINGLE place that had to evacuate.
edit on 6/20/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join