It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a UFO and an Alien what would you do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If you saw a UFO and an Alien what would you do anyway? If you told someone hey I saw this and I even saw the little green man they'd think you're crazy and that you need to be committed. So what would you do if you actually saw something of significance? Would you tell anyone or just keep it to yourself or what exactly???

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i wouldnt cause i'll be going back to where ever they came from..,.

i'll tell them i love them and please may i come

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
If you saw a UFO and an Alien what would you do anyway? If you told someone hey I saw this and I even saw the little green man they'd think you're crazy and that you need to be committed. So what would you do if you actually saw something of significance? Would you tell anyone or just keep it to yourself or what exactly???

i would tell ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would tell them a joke.

What did the snail say?

Nothing, a snail can't talk.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I would take a pic because if the general opinion of ATS is anything to go by its going to be "Pics or it didn't happen"! LoL
edit on 19-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Looks like it didnt take long for the below prophecy to be fulfilled

ATS thread

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It would depend on which rifle I had.
If I had my M-14 or my sniper rifle I would not hesitate in shooting it's head off.
My M-4 would depend on it being within 100 yards.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
If I had my M-14 or my sniper rifle I would not hesitate in shooting it's head off.

.... this is why they don't visit us.

thanks so much....

peace... *sigh*

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

"It would depend on which rifle I had.
My M-4 would depend on it being within 100 yards."

Not before they got you with there stun ray and then Probed Your Arse! Shoot them??? Typical red neck US response mate, calm down with the bullets eh?
edit on 19-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Exactly ,
I would get a gun and blow its head off and all green stuff would come out and i would laugh and tell all my friends and even put a picture on fb and tell all my friends who would think i am so awesome

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Exactly ,
I would get a gun and blow its head off and all green stuff would come out and i would laugh and tell all my friends and even put a picture on fb and tell all my friends who would think i am so awesome

Wow.....

well if i saw an alien, i would be very careful to not do anything that would freak them out, and i wouldn't get too close, i might even move a little further away, to show im not a threat.

maybe i would raise my hand a little and wave hello, and say, my name is - soymilk

nice to meet you, come in peace etc.

i have no idea what would happen after that point.

but assuming that they could communicate with me, there would be many different things that could happen.

most of them being, interesting conversation.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'd poop a lil, be stunned for about half a sec while waiting for an aggro advance, no aggro i would smile, indulge the alien in some simple math like a triangle 3, 4, 5, then elaborate our math of 10, by illustrating dots to our numerical system, then some simple addition 1+1=2 then 1+2=3 then 2+2=5 then piss myself laughing as i have just succeed in trolling an advanced life form

and as first contacts messenger my first statement on behalf of these beings will be

" They have come! In search of rap music, 40 oz'ers, and big booty bitc#s "
edit on 19-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

You think an interstellar species would come all the way here not prepared for dipsh*ts like you?

What a joke some people are.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Along the lines of "Please Take ME with You!"...Yep that about 'Sums' it up!...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I haven't seen an alien but I have seen a few UFOs. Best sighting I had I told everyone about it. MIL across the road was shaken by it. Her next door neighbour was positive it was a kids balloon, (he saw me running with my camera and popped out for a look at it as it was moving away). My other neighbour said "you'll be seeing pink elephants next."

I did take pics, so here comes the lesson on what NOT to do. Don't shove them on your pc if you're a noob to the technology and don't shrink them down because they're far too big to be seen on screen. Don't trim them and cut them to get the UFO in frame and DON'T click the save button.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ask questions, offer insight into our species.

Hope I get some good answers.

Ask if I can see the inside of the spaceship.

Take some pictures and video so ATS members don't rat on my A!

Mickierocksman
edit on 19/6/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Added an T and an A then thought about boobs for a bit.....

edit on 19/6/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Yep.... still thinking about boobs.......

edit on 19/6/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Still thinking......

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Most people in the world are already crazy. I don't think sharing my experience would affect their insanity one bit.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you see a Gray chances are you are being controlled by E.M. control of your brain .. as in anesthetized or paralyzed ..

Similar tech is also available in the Black Op's World albeit not quite as advanced ...

reference search .. voice to skull

It's a reality for us why not them .

Link will not embed ???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If I saw an alien starship...like the one I had seen before: I would take in the beauty and wonder of it all, while fumbling for my camera. In the meantime...I would be trying to establish telepathic contact with said occupants/occupant --- the same as my previous UFO sighting.

If I was fortunate enough to confront an other-worlder, that I could visibly see: I would kneel and bow in front of his lordship's presence, while trying to make an attempt at telepathic contact.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How old ARE you? "ALIEN" doesnt absolutely mean "from Outer Space"...maybe...I dunno...MEXICO?

"UFO"? That too doesnt mean anything other than something flying thru the air...unidentified.

I saw a white blur fly by me the other day...it was a UFO...a paper cup in the wind.

So your entire question is pointless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join