It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - Where Are All The Life Changing Jay Kordich Discussions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Where are all the Jay Kordich threads??

Do a simple search for "Jay Kordich" in ATS search engine.... 3 threads, excluding this one.

Search in Google - About 150,000 results (0.22 seconds) that's all mine is set to.

I only get 7 pages from Youtube though.

From Wikipedia:

Jay Kordich (born August 26, 1923) is an American television personality, author, motivational speaker, lecturer, and is known as a father in the field of vegetable juicing, fruit juicing and nutritional health.[citation needed] He is an advocate of health through the consumption of raw foods, to maintain and regain one's health.[1] Kordich claims to have overcome bladder cancer 50 years ago through a regime of 13 glasses of carrot and apple juice per day.[2] Kordich is the direct protégé of Norman Walker and Max Gerson, the doctors who brought the concept of juicing to the world.[1] Based on his design, the Juiceman Juicer and Power Grind Pro was developed. This juicer continues to be produced and sold today.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the latest video available on Youtube of him that I found:

He was 88 in those recent videos. I don't care if this man has 4 heads growing out of him now in 2012, I'm listening to every word this man says about nutrition with juicing fruits & veggies!!

He beat cancer.
He beat my parents in terms of lifespan as well as most of yours.
He is kicking death's ass still & I think he deserves more discussion than 3 threads on ATS in 10 years. If his claims can be debunked, then let's put an end to the record.
Otherwise, it's time to juice or get off the pot!

I consider him the next Jack Lalanne - 1914-2011

What are your opinions of this man and his claims?
What are your opinions about Monsanto's produce and juicing?
Are these ideals still valid considering Monsanto's domination of the food supply?

These are things we should all care about & want answers to IMHO.

edit on 19-6-2012 by JibbyJedi because: updated links

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
juicing is awesome.

i love the way Jay talks in the video, so insanely relaxing.... wow..... im gunna sleep...
edit on 19-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
For all you know he had a secret pack a day habit and drank himself to sleep with vodka. George Burns was asked how he made it for so long often, and quotes from him are usually like:

I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to something.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

He liked drinking, cigars and women.

The same could be said about Larry King, who is alive still, I don't know why?

But then we have the fellows like Jack La Lane and the other subject of this thread. Jack La Lane was the father of fitness in some sense, but doesn't mean that everyone could be equal, because at the end of the day it all boils down to your genetics. Some people have it, some people don't.

Some people can put insane amounts of toxins in their body and live long with a sharp mind, others can stay clear of everything thought to be bad and lose it all in their early years.

Not to say a healthy lifestyle isn't a good choice.... But when someone is on TV selling you something, it's because they care about your wallet, not how your diabetes is doing.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
For all you know he had a secret pack a day habit and drank himself to sleep with vodka. George Burns was asked how he made it for so long often, and quotes from him are usually like:

I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to something.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

He liked drinking, cigars and women.

The same could be said about Larry King, who is alive still, I don't know why?

But then we have the fellows like Jack La Lane and the other subject of this thread. Jack La Lane was the father of fitness in some sense, but doesn't mean that everyone could be equal, because at the end of the day it all boils down to your genetics. Some people have it, some people don't.

Some people can put insane amounts of toxins in their body and live long with a sharp mind, others can stay clear of everything thought to be bad and lose it all in their early years.

Not to say a healthy lifestyle isn't a good choice.... But when someone is on TV selling you something, it's because they care about your wallet, not how your diabetes is doing.

i got the impression that Jay really cares though.

and everything he said is 100% true.

and in the end he says, the decision is yours.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Well I'm sure you believe most of what you hear, as long as people talk real nice.

The decision is yours whether or not you read into that...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Well I'm sure you believe most of what you hear, as long as people talk real nice.

The decision is yours whether or not you read into that...

:

i really don't appreciate your views about me...

peace.

edit: i have juiced before as well, and i know for a fact that it is really good for you if you know how to do it.

the health benefits are really something.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I also like to juice... but I'm concerned about juicing GMOs.
I'd love to know the effects from juicing GMOs, but unfortunately I think we're all going to have to wait a while to see the end results of GMOs.

new topics

top topics

join