It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A niece sent home from school for not wearing a hoodie - while a teacher got fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... 'UltimateSkeptic1's niece was reportedly sent home from school as punishment for not wearing a hoodie for the 'Trayvon Martin' day, while a Michigan teacher got fired for supporting Trayvon Martin... www.foxnews.com...

DETROIT – A civil rights group says a Michigan teacher has been fired for encouraging her students to organize a fundraiser for the family of Trayvon Martin, a Florida teenager shot to death by a neighborhood watch volunteer

edit on 19-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

everyone of these crazy school systems are full of hypocrites!!!!!!!!!

rage!

why can't they just stop being so corrupt and evil... whyyyyy....

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh never mind.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The kid getting sent home for not wearing a hoodie, probably deserved to be sent home, im not buying that story she told her momma to save her ass .... And the teacher that got fired, she obviously didnt organize the fundraiser very well....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Oh never mind.

You just said (before you changed your post) that you posted something yesterday... In case you can't remember it by now, you can always check out your "My ATS" box, and there you can check out your last posts as you posted in the last threads, try check it out...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No, I don't agree with them sending her home over that BS.

That's all.

Doesn't belong in a school setting.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you want to succeed in the US school system then you need to walk around holding hands with your gay lover while chanting "yes we can". Columbia professor, David Epstein make be so proud.

And do not forget to excel in your banana condom skills. And never ever ever mention the name Jesus. Unless of course you are talking about your dealer.

That being said, Zimmy's dad may be a zionazi and Trayvon's dad is a mason. Maybe they cooked this thing up with their ordo ab chao buds.

Also, even though I know for a fact that the US school system is broke and politically tardified all we have to go on is UltimateSceptic1's word for this, as I saw nothing in that thread to prove the story.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
If you want to succeed in the US school system then you need to walk around holding hands with your gay lover while chanting "yes we can". Columbia professor, David Epstein make be so proud.

Every school in the United States have their own policy and rules, and the students have to obey and follow their rules. Sad thing is that some of these schools have rules that is so ridiculous and crazy that makes you throw up.

A Coca Cola employee who got fired for drinking a Pepsi, and a Miller Beer employee who got fired for drinking Bud Light, and a Mic higan teacher who got fired for encouraging students to wear hoodie for the 'Trayvon Martin' day, and a California teacher who punishes students for saying "God bless you", and now this story of a niece who was reportedly sent home as punishment for not wearing a hoodie for the 'Trayvon Martin' day is crazy enough all right, but even more crazy thing is that there are for example still schools in Florida and Texas (just to name few states) that still practice paddling by beating students physically hard on their butts, hands and other places on their body with a spanking paddle, slapping their face, pull their ear and other physical punishment methods if they misbehave.
Paddling was common practice in the 1950's and the 1960's, and i thought that the schools stopped paddling students in the late 1960's, but i'm shocked and surprised to see that 19 states STILL PRACTICE paddling today...

Also, even though I know for a fact that the US school system is broke and politically tardified all we have to go on is UltimateSceptic1's word for this, as I saw nothing in that thread to prove the story.

Yah, a Houston teacher beated a student and this incident was caught on tape, you're damn right about that the US school system is broke!
I can only agree with you on that, and the school system can make me so angry sometimes...

I also agree with you about that we can take 'UltimateSceptic1's words on the niece that was reportedly sent home as punishment for not wearing a hoodie for the 'Trayvon Martin' day.

You're right about that 'UltimateSceptic1' can't prove her story, but i can't see why she should lie about her own family... I mean, why should she lie about her own family? I don't see any sense about lying about your own family...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I am not sure why this reminds me of this... www.youtube.com...
Sign O the Times by Prince

"Sister killed her baby cuz she couldn afford to feed it
And we're sending people 2 the moon

In September my cousin tried reefer for the very first time,
now hes doing horse -

It's June.

Times, times"

"Some say a man is not happy until a man truly dies"

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I am not sure why this reminds me of this... www.youtube.com...
Sign O the Times by Prince

Cool track by Prince, just as cool as Purple Rain

It's no wonder why some students rebel against the school system,

and sing >>We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom, theacher leave them kids alone, hey teacher! leave those kids alone

new topics

top topics

join