It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Endorses Randy Webber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Retiring U.S. Rep. Ron Paul has endorsed state lawmaker Randy Weber's bid to replace him in Congress.

www.chron.com...

Looks like Ron Paul is not going to get to go back to Congress. In the fiery battle for his congressional seat it seemed hard to fill the man's larger than life shoes.

Are Ron Paul supporters happy with this choice?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
sooooo.... no one cares about this?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The loss of Dr. Paul, from the halls of goverment, is still being digested......The supporters are concentrating on last ditch efforts to get him to overturn the obviously fixed primary elections......
Randy Webber gets the short end for now..............Its the man himself we want news from.....whats he gonna do?
Has he quit the race for POTUS?
Why is he so quiet these days.....? WTF is up with his idiot son?
Will there be legal challenge to the vote fraud?
Whats the Tampa convention going to turn into?
Thesee are the burning questions....
And one more....Was the good doctor warned to lay off the POTUS race for fear of repercussions to himself or family?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Paul never really thought e could win. He knows the numbers, and he knows the system wont allow him, anyway. He's trying to earn himself enough political collateral to get a speaking slot at the convention, and potentially build a movement for others to take into the future. He never believed he could be POTUS, or even the nominee. He's smarter than that. I only wish many of his supporters (not all, some of ya'll are smart) could grasp this.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Looks like Ron Paul is not going to get to go back to Congress. In the fiery battle for his congressional seat it seemed hard to fill the man's larger than life shoes.

Are Ron Paul supporters happy with this choice?

Ummm fiery battle? Really? I guess you're now just figuring out Ron Paul isn't going to continue his political career after the election. If he becomes Pres fine he'll do it but if not its adios amigo! So yeah, welcome to like a year ago or more, but good to know who he endorse to fill his shoes. I'll be looking into this guy, so thanks for that. I'm gonna flag for lulz
edit on 19-6-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

join