It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Here To Wake Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just sharing another video I found a while ago, and that I just saw again on twitter. Nothing spectacular in it or anything you've not seen before really, just think it's a short but really well made clip.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I really enjoy videos like these. But it seems like these videos are watched then almost instantly forgotten. Maybe I see it that way because other books, web sites and videos have already conveyed this message to me. I don't know. Thanks for posting it. It is well crafted IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Generator85
I really enjoy videos like these. But it seems like these videos are watched then almost instantly forgotten. Maybe I see it that way because other books, web sites and videos have already conveyed this message to me. I don't know. Thanks for posting it. It is well crafted IMO.

Yeah I sometimes think the same thing. But at the same time I think that even though we might consciously forget them, the more things like this that we watch/read, etc, the more we have decent messages floating around in our unconscious, that might at some point help to bring about a decent enough change.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Very true. It's easy to forget how important a positive message can be to our well being, even if it seems insignificant. Especially since we are bombarded by hate and fear on a daily (if not hourly) basis.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Every day, every waking second, you have a choice.

Either align yourself with the energy and vibration of Love, and the ideals of living from an enlightened state of being

or

Dwell in the pain, suffering and misery of the human condition - one based primarily on identity as being only corporeal - flesh, blood and the socially conditioned mind.

I know which one I choose, and it's not about pretending that bad sh.t doesn't happen. Every day you have to program yourself by surrounding yourself with Love and Awareness or it's too easy to slip back in to the lower realms of existence (the id). Why do you think repetition plays a BIG part in Eastern spiritual philosophies ? It's selective programming of the conscious every-day self so one can merge with the Higher Self !

Thanks Rob, keep them coming.

Peace Out

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this

I really enjoyed watching that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
but, everyone is singing me lullabie's !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Love your threads mate, will watch this after I finish work

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here's one of my all time favourites. It's ten minutes, but well worth watching in its entirety.

new topics

top topics

join