It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I am unsure what to make of it.

I am not a prophet nor would I hope to be one as this isn't the kind of prophecy I would feel good about if it came true which is why I am reaching out to the community to help me better understand it.

I had a dream that I was looking at a map like an overhead view and there were voices coming up from the map saying 10.0 in Chile (that area of the map I was looking at.) I was then searching the USGS website trying to find confirmation of it for my father who is deceased (and I rarely dream of my father)

The reason I am posting this is because my father passed away on a June 24th which is within the week. There was no mention of a date in the dream nor could I find confirmation on the USGS website (in the dream) so what I am asking all of you (especially those in Chile) is to keep an eye on the missing pet reports in case they should spike all of a sudden.

A 10.0 anywhere in the world wouldn't need confirmation as it is the type of quake that would be felt globally.

While I started watching quake activity since the 8.6 and 8.2 in Indonesia it led me to following a pressure wave of sorts (the heartbeat of the planet) that to me looked like the New Madrid would be next to show activity and within the last few days it is showing signs of that pressure wave (I thought St Lawrence or New Madrid) but that wasn't based on anything other than rationalizing the activity and following it as it showed signs developing further west of the Mid-Atlantic ridge - that I was expecting and days later there was a 6.2 in Drake's passage but then the Mid-Atlantic Ridge had one. Here again, this wasn't anything more than guesswork however, the dream of Chile is entirely different as I have nothing to base such an assumption on other than perhaps an active imagination in my sleep.

If anyone is in that area could you please keep me informed either in this thread or U2U since I am a lucid dreamer and this dream is but one.

Again, please keep an eye on the lost section of the local papers as I know animals can sense activity several days in advance of an event.

I hope I am wrong and just dreaming unrelated dreams yet I had a dream before Fukoshima where I and someone from 1300 miles North were both affected by "residual" radiation. This was well before there was any reason to worry about radiation so here again I am wondering about Chile.

Take it with a grain of salt but take it seriously as I am being entirely serious.

I hope I am wrong... I would not relish thoughts of being a doomsday prophet nor would I be comfortable in prophesying when it means tragedy is looming.but I am asking for your help in this just in case.

I was also wondering if anyone else has had a dream like this?
edit on 18-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
there is an asteroid event coming soon. it will be that magnitude in the southern hemisphere.

halfpasthuman.com E-13 will explain what im talking about.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

thank you, I will check into it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The fact that a former military remote-viewing program is seeing an asteroid hitting very soon, as well as other well-known remote viewers, Cliff High and his program, prophets (both Christian and otherwise), and many other people who see the future through dreams and visions makes me think that this is indeed going to happen soon. I am practicing remote-viewing and also have seen something that corroborates this theory. Of course, something as big as a huge asteroid hitting the Earth could easily cause a 10.0 or higher on the Richter Scale!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Thank you for the input.

I have followed RV'ing since the time they called themselves the far-sight institute (to which I jokingly called it the far fetched institute -probably why they changed their name) and I found it curious that if the military deemed it reliable then why didn't they go into Kandahar after OBL? RV'ing pinpointed him in a mosque and yet nothing was done apparently even though boots were on the ground.

It made me a little wary of what was being said about the "views" since they themselves didn't seem to put too much faith in their predicting capability.

I am still of an open mind on the subject although the question always arises as to just how much truth and how much steering is being manifested.

At any rate, time will tell.

ETA they are still called the farsight institute, my bad
edit on 19-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join