ATS News Political Desk: Upcoming ATS Regent Candidate Interviews

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
....Thank you for joining us for the 2012 ATS Edward R Murrow Awards Ceremony..

And the winner is.....

OPINIONATEDB!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Congratulations and thank you for your indepth reporting pertaining to the ATS Regents Election!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

HA! Thank you PurpleChiten! Thats so cool!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Presented to Opinionated for Going ABOVE and Beyond in the reporting of this race...

This year's Pulitzer Winner..

OpinionatedB

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

When are we having the big party to celebrate the accomlishments? Is the Booze Party going to organize that one?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by vkey08

When are we having the big party to celebrate the accomlishments? Is the Booze Party going to organize that one?

Here's my donation to the Party....consider it a campaign contribution...

Des

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by vkey08

Here's my donation to the Party....consider it a campaign contribution...

Des

AWESOME!! It's 5 o'clock somewhere!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

lol.... I never expected awards, but they have brought a totally awesome smile to my face to start my day!

And when (and a very big if) I ever get awarded, I will tell the world I got my first Pulitzer and Edward R Murrow Awards right here on ATS!

They are now joyfully in prime location sitting right here on my desk(top!)... (my new wallpaper!)

Thanks guys, your the best!

and yes the BoozeParty will have to organise all events, it's what they do best!
edit on 28-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

and yes the BoozeParty will have to organise all events, it's what they do best!

They're already organizing the Beer Summit to bandage the wounds gained on the campaign trail. I don't know whether to merge the parties into one BIG blowout party, or keep them separate in TWO parties - is bigger better, or is more better? Quality or quantity? Decisions, decisions....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
D-D-Double post.

I dunno how that happens.

my mouse hates me.

edit on 2012/6/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

They're already organizing the Beer Summit to bandage the wounds gained on the campaign trail. I don't know whether to merge the parties into one BIG blowout party, or keep them separate in TWO parties - is bigger better, or is more better? Quality or quantity? Decisions, decisions....

I am not too picky... I like both bigger and more... ie:both quality AND quantity....I guess since I like everything so much you will have to make the choice!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

NEWS UPDATE!

The voting processes have now begun for ATS Regent. ALL members of ATS should locate the thread for their chosen candidate with the word "Summation" in the title and flag that thread. The flag is your vote! Whichever candidate gets the most flags in their summation thread is the next Regent of ATS for a term of 1 year.

This is democracy at its finest folks... here your vote really will count!

The Summation threads are not however, for commentary of any kind. The Moderating staff have kindly asked everyone to keep all comments out of the summation threads. Those threads are for voting ONLY. Your flag is your vote!
edit on 3-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Time for a commercial break!

Public Service Announcement from ATS News;

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF ATS!

The moment all of ATS has been waiting for; the elections for Regent of ATS have begun. Remember folks, this is democracy at its finest and here your vote counts. As candidates post their ‘Summation’ threads--threads with ‘Summation’ as part of the title in the Political Rivalry forum here on ATS-- your flag becomes your vote for that Regency Candidate. Whoever gets the most votes becomes Regent of ATS for a term of 1 year, so make your vote count today! The voting process has already started and ends at noon Saturday.

The candidates who have threads up thus far are as follows:

www.abovetopsecret.com... Nenothtu for ATS Regent - Curmudgeon Party ---click this link and flag thread to vote if this candidate is your choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... IpsissimusMagus for ATS Regent- Shmear Party –click this link and flag thread to vote if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Druid42 for ATS Regent -The Anarchists for Gaia Party – click this link and flag thread to vote if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... vkey08 for ATS Regent- The Clueless Girls Party – click this link and flag thread to vote if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Daaskapital for ATS Regent - the ATS People's Party – click this link and flag thread if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... PurpleChiten for ATS Regent - Smiley Birthday Ninja Party—click this link and flag thread if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... watchitburn for ATS Regent – The Apocalypse Now Party – click this link and flag thread if this is your candidate of choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com... DJW001 for ATS Regent -- The Radical Centrist Party -- click this link and flag thread if this is your candidate of choice.

It is important to remember that not all candidates have their summation threads up, therefore if you do not find your party of choice’s summation thread, just give them a little more time. Nevertheless, remember, voting does end Saturday at noon sharp!

Be there or be square! Vote for ATS Regent today! Vote early, and vote often!

The Summation threads are not however, for commentary of any kind. The Moderating staff have kindly asked everyone to keep all comments out of the summation threads. Those threads are for voting ONLY. Your flag is your vote!

This public service announcement was brought to you by ATS News; political desk.

O.B. Waters, Political Correspondent
edit on 3-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: Fixing!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Click HERE and FLAG this thread to vote!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I will allow an inverview representing the HermaphroKite Party
May you all bask in my glory

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
To me, this whole election wasn't about winning. There's nothing to win. To me, it was about interacting with my fellow members, and watching how they acted. To watch personalities be presented, whether harsh or kind, was the amazement with which I watched this all unfold.

I want to thank ATS most of all, for allowing our charade to continue, and intrepid, who unwillingly found himself the dictator of a anthill. That position exemplifies the selflessness of the staff, and for that, I am proud to be a member.

The votes have been cast, and the winner just shy of being official. I am not he, but I am his supporter. The policies created by this imaginary election still ring softly in our minds, and the ability to speak our minds still resonates deeply in our souls.

This election has been both an "experiment", and a satisfying venture into politics. We made it realistic, and for that, I thank all the participants. We all knew there can be only one winner, and everyone had a fair chance to express their position. I am content with the results, and I think we will have a fair and just Regent.

I also wish to thank beezzer, the rabbit that got this started, several hundred threads of his own imagination. We made your thoughts into reality, and provided much comedy, much insight, and much reality.

On the eve of the election, I believe ATS has voted for the right choice for Regent.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join