My interview should be up in time my friends, only just received the message

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The following is an important Political message from
ATS Curmudgeon Party Headquarters

Thank you....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
is ...... .......is voting compulsory on ATS ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
is ...... .......is voting compulsory on ATS ?

No.

But if you don't. . . . . . . . . a mod will come to your house and yell at your houseplants until they turn yellow and sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

they will never get past the rows of immortals protecting me and my houseplants

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hmm I wonder what kind of questions one would ask the totally clueless.... Oh look shiny things.......

Power to the Clueless

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Hmm I wonder what kind of questions one would ask the totally clueless.... Oh look shiny things.......

Power to the Clueless

Ohhh don't worry, I have had your questions planned!

just needing the time to type them out!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As the leader of The Booze Party I'm trying to figure out why our party hasn't been contacted for an interview.

I believe this is what they call political suppression.

You will hang for this treason.

VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well I have my first poster up and ready....told ya i liked shiny things...

edit on 20-6-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
To One and All, I must apologize, while I was under the impression Beezer, 5 Star General and Commander of the ATS One World Government Military Arm, was declining the interview, he was in fact just having quote tag difficulties! I apologize for my mistakes and now here is the long awaited interview with Beezer!

First, allow me to thank you on behalf of the citizens of ATS for the elections idea. However, I would like to ask you a few questions concerning the Military Arm of the ATS One World Government, since you are the 5 star General and Commander of the ATS Military Forces.

Not a general, just a humble bunny trying something new..

You have stated that your desire for these elections is for the members of ATS to use this as a learning experience. What in your opinion would be the most important things the good citizens of ATS Virtual World can take away from this election process?

That votes DO count. Every one. That running a successful campaign is difficult. That you may have to tone down rhetoric in order to get your point across. We talk of the election process constantly here. Having a real-life election may bring it home to some. And have fun in the process.

As 5 Star General and Commander of the Military Arm of the ATS One World Government, is the military planning on nominating anyone for position of ATS Regent, or do you believe that the military should stay out of the elected political arena?

First off, my involvement in this is completely neutral. I'm acting as a host and nothing more. Of course I will vote, but my involvement was to provide a format so others could engage.The military does not need to form a political party. Ever! But if a person from the military choses to run, then okay.

To the great disappointment of many of the citizens of ATS, cavtrooper7 has declined repeated calls for him to join the race. Do you believe this is a good call on his part, when the military could have such a lofty representitive in the political arena?

It is his decision and his only. I believe that the military is already brilliantly represented on ATS with outstanding members. If someone though, wants to run on the former-military ticket, that'd be up to them.

The military would be good experience for a political individual.

But the military does not need its own political party.

How do you see the relationship between the Military Arm of the ATS One World Government, and the future Regent? Do you see the opportunity for great cooporation with most of the candidates?

I hope to see that people have more in common than they realise. We are all on ATS for a variety of reasons, but those reasons have a single core, and that's to learn, explore, discover. We, the Military Arm of the ATS One World Government, would take our orders from the civilian representative.

(but if we didn't like the order, we'd blow something up)

As I am sure you already know, conspiracy theories abound in the ATS Virtual World and as such there have been whispers and rumors going around concerning fears of possible assasination attempts of elected officials who disagree with the Military Arm of ATS, and rumors of possible coups should certain unnamed persons be democratically elected. What is your response to such rumors?

Not true. The current drones (Or weather balloons. Or swamp gas) circling over every mods house, the candidates houses, and yours. . . . is just a training exercise.

Is there anything you would like to add, either from a professional standpoint or personal, in regards to the elections as a whole or the process in specific?

Again, I thank you for your time to interview with ATS News Political Desk.

You're quite welcome. You're doing an outstanding job of providing further insight into the process and into the candidates. I sincerely hope that people have fun with his and that it continues. It'd be nice if this were to occur next year. A legacy of sorts. Just ignore the drones.

Our thanks to Beezer for a wonderful interview!
edit on 20-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Being on a different time zone than ATS citizen daaskapital has made it a little more difficult to catch him for interview. However, he is a respected citizen in good standing with the ATS One World Government who has been a citizen for almost one year. With many stars and flags to his credit, a popular citizen indeed.

First I would like to take the time for your agreement to interview with ATS News concerning your recent admission into the race for ATS Regent.

Get it, get the camera out of my face! *Smashes camera*

Seriously, it is my pleasure to be running in the race, and i thank you for the opportunity to conduct this interview.

You appear behind of some of the other contenders in current polling, is there anything specific that you feel is contributory to this, as you appear to be a serious minded candidate?

Excellent question. Yes, unfortunately the ATS People's Party hasn't gained much attention over the early stages of the race. Perhaps some contributing factors which are causing this negative period may be the popularity and long term memberships of my fellow competitors. Alas, i am hoping that members may take the chance to view our party.

Yes, i am taking this campaign seriously! No doubts about that one.

Do you believe the upcoming debates will help get your ideas out there to the citizens of ATS?

Yes, the upcoming debates will further enhance the contestants ideologies and help promote them also. This includes myself also.

Do you believe you have a chance of winning against some of the more popular candidates?

It is a possibility, and one that i would be ever so happy to win. Unfortunately, my social standing on Above Top Secret has not been the best, but i aim to destroy the former views about myself, and this campaign is excellent timing to do just that.

As for the party itself, i feel that the ATS People's Party has the best ideologies out of any other campaign, as we are for the people. The people can conduct discussions with myself and we will attempt to help them in any means possible.

Even though you have already adequately covered your stance on this, I would ask you to reiterate how you see the position as Regent with yourself in the seat?

First and foremost, the people come before anything else, even before any such desire i have regarding the title of Regent. I don't see the title of Regent as seat for power. I see it as a symbolic one in which myself and the people can adequately promote the party's ideologies, and further aid ATS through working hand in hand with moderators and proposing new ideas (from myself and the people of course).

Do you believe the mudslinging going on this early in the race is ethical or moral?

A bit of humour does not hurt. This being said however, it is quite saddening to see the mudslinging occurring this early in the race. Incidents such as this though usually happen in many political races. More disheartening however, is the fact that most of the members campaigns have not been any different.

What things would you like to see changed on ATS?

Yet another excellent question.

The number one priority i would like to see gone, is the hate among many of the members. All it is doing is driving the International community apart. Hating against religion, race, sexuality and culture/tradition is not doing anyone any good.

Secondly, I would like to propose ideas to the moderators, with one of the top ones in my arsenal being region specific boards. ATS already has some for the US and the Middle East (both used for discussions of said regions), why not introduce more boards for the people of Asia, Europe and Oceania? I know many members that enjoy talking about their region specific problems, yet their threads do not get much attention. If region specific threads were included, like minded people would be able to discuss their regional problems.

I have other ideas, but considering our party is for the people, members are allowed to propose ideas that they would like to see happen on ATS?

Lifetime exile (aka Banning) is an important topic with the citizens of ATS Virtual World, and I would like to know how you would deal with such issues should they come up on your watch as Regent of ATS?

If such an action were to occur, i would attempt to find both sides of the story, and if i believe that such a member has been unjustly banned, i will enter talks with moderators in regards to what i could do to help said the banned member.

That is all for now, and once again ATS News, Political Desk, thanks you for taking the time out of your busy campaign schedule.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Continued from above:

daaskapital said;

Thank you very much for the interview, i am able to answer further question you have, or any questions which the people have.

If anyone would like to research further into the ATS People's Party and see more of our core ideologies, more can be located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS News thanks Candidate for Regent daaskapital for his time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012

I've heard about some parties underhanded Campaign tactics. Trying to strong arm and bribe their way etc etc etc...

I have been "Authorized" to offer this exclusive Curmudgeon Party Can Opener set.

Made in Merika of course

edit on 20-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by boncho
VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012

I've heard about some parties underhanded Campaign tactics. Trying to strong arm and bribe their way etc etc etc...

I have been "Authorized" to offer this exclusive Curmudgeon Party Can Open set.

Made in Merika of course

Old people,eat cat food?

(dont shoot the messenger !)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have never once changed the wording of the answers to my questions, there is no abridging done on my watch, I believe in fair and accurate reporting, all the time.

Not to worry, it was not an accusation. Tongue in cheek O.B., tongue in cheek.

Never can tell though, you may be from MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's another paid announcement from the Anarchists for Gaia Party:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have never once changed the wording of the answers to my questions, there is no abridging done on my watch, I believe in fair and accurate reporting, all the time.

Not to worry, it was not an accusation. Tongue in cheek O.B., tongue in cheek.

Ahh I was having a bad day... its all good... sorry for being a bit like a B

Never can tell though, you may be from MSNBC.

lol... I resent such accusations! I am a reporter for ATS News and a citizen in good standing here in the ATS Virtual World where denying ignorance is our motto!

MSNBC reporters would never dare immigrate to ATS Virtual World!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My Next interview is with self avowed boozer boncho, who is a writer here in the ATS Virtual world having written such short story greats as "Does a Bear Poop in the Woods", (an entire 11 word story!). He immigrated to ATS just over a year ago, and has earned ton and tons of stars and flags, thus his popularity appears immense.

First allow me to thank you for taking the time out of your busy campaign schedule to conduct this interview with ATS News.

Thank you for contacting the Booze Party and allowing us to speak to the public

As a new admission into the race, you appear to be gaining on the more popular candidates in popularity, if flags are to be the judge. What do you believe you owe such popularity to?

We believe our popularity is due to the world's love of alcohol. Also, our drunken leader, Boncho, has made a good effort to spread his inebriated messages throughout ATS in the past year.

Some of the more serious minded citizens are worried however, about voting for a person who runs their campaign on partying, rather than some of the important issues faced by citizens of ATS Virtual World. Are you planning on addressing such issues as lifetime exile (banning) for breaking laws (T&C)?

Of course there will be concerns from the more socially conservative populace. But I must remind people that the greatest leaders of all time were drunkards. Not to mention, JFK and his family game from a long line of bootleggers, and was perhaps one of the best politicians of all time. He was one of the few to stand up for the little guy.

Additionally, there is no one that knows the risk better of a t&c banning than someone who posts drunk online.

Do you believe you can be an impartial advocate for all the citizens of ATS Virtual World regardless of race or creed?

Does a bear poop in the woods?

There are concerns about having an intoxicated person dealing with such things as unexpected wars breaking out. If such a thing occurred, and you happened to be inebriated, could you deal with the issues faced during war time?

George W. Bush was drunk most of his presidency and look how many wars he got himself into.

But that's not the point. The real point is that the Booze Party stands on a no war platform. We figure when a fight is about to break out, it's time to drink some old Scotch and be happy drunks, not miserable ones.

Is there anything you might change concerning your campaign strategy in effort to alleviate some of the citizens concerns?

We are open to better explaining our platform to the people as need be. Mostly, we are just waiting for this damned hangover to go away.

This is all for now, ATS News thanks you for your time...

ATS News Political Correspondent, O.B. Waters

Thank you for your interest in the Booze Party.

-Boncho

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My Next interview was with vkey08 of the ATS Clueless Girls Party. A respected citizen immigrating to ATS Virtual World some 3 or more years ago, and one who makes every post count. Due to her entry into the race for Regent of ATS, I conducted a recent, and very enlightening interview with her, therefore, without further ado, I give you the interview:

First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy campaign (or shopping) schedule to interview with ATS News.

I see part of your platform is based upon being a spendthrift. The Citizens have informed me of their concerns with where their ATS Tax dollars (Advertising funds) might be going and are worried that they will only be buying you more shoes should they support your candidacy. Lets face it, you already have plenty of shoes! How would you address their concerns?

Firstly thank you for the opportunity to respond to these concerns… Personally I think everyone should have one pair of shoes for work and one pair for fun, anything more than that is really off the wall, however… spending money on vital essentials such as coffee, new computers, research stations etc, could be accomplished by someone like me who, well lets face it, lives to upgrade… Spending money to learn more is always a good thing.. del that and an endless supply of coffee, it's good for dementia you know…

On a side note to the above response, I would like to add that even I have 5 pairs of shoes! lol... your a better woman than I!

Next question: As you have previously stated, decision making is not something you wish to involve yourself in, however, as Regent of ATS, many decisions will need to be made. Will this be a conflict of interest?

Certain decisions must be made, this is true, but when one looks at the vast land that is ATS, there are many many areas in which making a decision would put you at odds with the Powers Above, and those are the decisions I'd rather not have to make ever… So no it is not a true conflict of interest to stay out of management's affairs..

Do you believe you can be fairminded to all the citizens of ATS regardless of race or creed?

Yes, I do, I'm a mutt myself, (French, Puerto Rican, Japanese) so I really do not care what race or creed someone is as long as they are respectful and debate rationally I can handle just about anyone.. There are a few people that have perturbed me over time, but they are few and far between.

your a little behind in current polls (flags) at the moment, what do you believe is causal? Is there anything you might change in your campaign strategy?

I may have a few changes coming up, I haven't decided on them all yet..

Do you believe the platform on which you are running is in any way an insult to the intelligent female citizens of the ATS virtual world?

Absolutely not, and here's why… I have myself been called about every derogatory name on the planet by people here on ATS that disagree with what I've had to say. The "Clueless Girl" moniker is mainly sarcasm at the fact that some people (there shave been a few threads lately) seem to have nothing but hostility for women and see us as non threats to the status quo,and wish to curtail our rights, well I wish to change that perception, and sometimes, poking fun at yourself helps break that ice.

This is all for now, and once more I thank you for taking the time away from your busy schedule!

And thank you

I want to add, as an ending to this interview, a personal comment. The responses given during this interview really have changed my perspective on this candidate, and one I believe I will be paying close attention to in the debates. She may end up on top, never can tell.

O.B. Waters, ATS News Political Correspondent.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ATTENTION! NEWS FLASH!

ATS News Political Desk is now hiring 1 experienced reporter. Please send current resume to my inbox for consideration.

ATS News, where truth and a non bias approach is of utmost importance!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join