It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin

elohimlove.com

This week in the news we heard about the death of Rodney King, a man who rose to fame as the force behind the early 90s riots of LA. After being beaten by the LAPD near death he became famous in america when the video footage leaked to the media.

TIMELINE:
From date: Sunday, 3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police)
Added 7777 days or 1111 weeks
Resulting date: Sunday, 17 June 2012 (King Found Dead In Swimming Pool)
This is NOT a coincidence
While alive, Rodney King had lived a life of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think this is all good until it gets to the denver airport stuff then goes into la la land material, i think the video connecting trayvon to denver is a load of nonsense...but the numerology stuff is a bit creepy and strange knowing that the elite work in numerology and communicate that way then it makes sense

elohimlove.com

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's interesting, he was just on the CBC in Canada barely a month ago, I remember the interview.

www.cbc.ca...

He just released a book, than he dies?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rodney King was a drug addled scumbag who irresponsibly endangered the lives of everyone in his path. The cops got a bit out of control, yes, and should have been punished for it since "with power comes responsibility" but I have no sympathy for RK. As far as Treyvon, the jury is (literally) still out. The more information that comes out is in Zimmerman's favor. Another case of someone who should've reigned themselves in with a violent and irresponsible drain on society(maybe- based on circumstantial evidence).

It would be just as easy, and perhaps more logical, to say that Reginald Denny and Zimmerman are the true sacrifices to a society that has demonized personal responsibility, self reliance, and basic decency.
edit on 18-6-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I think the OP is more concerned with the symbology of Rodney King than the character. But we are all very clear on yours. Glad you decided to let your true "colors" show. ::ahem::

As for the actual MEANING of the OP... the numerology is indeed interesting. I would expect more evidence for a solid correlation but I am also inclined to back-date some notable (prominent) deaths by 7777 days to see if there is a link. Interesting!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Schizophrenia is no joke

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

My "colors" are red, white, and blue. Those colors include black, white, red, yellow, brown, and whatever else comes along.
Thanks.
Numerology is a bit suspect.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Is this for real?

A blood sacrifice? Well, Rodney King was found at the bottom of his pool...not bleeding. Gret blood sacrifice.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

I think this is all good until it gets to the denver airport stuff then goes into la la land material...

I think the title of this thread goes into la la land material.

Seriously...

What's wrong with people, why does anyone believe this garbage?

King was an addict, who appeared on Celebrity Rehab.. Why is it when Celebs or high profile people that have major issues or problems they don't get the same scorn or consideration that normal people have?

Tia Tequilla gets all messed up and tries to kill herself and same story, suddenly the "Illuminati" was involved.

Thank god Robert Downey Jr cleaned himself up enough to snag Iron Man, or we'd be hearing about it with him too....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Why do you need to post two seperate threads about this OP?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just a reminder to everyone. When Rodney King was beaten by those cops he was on parole for robbery, driving drunk, and fled from police. He ended up receiving around 4 million dollars for the beating (If memory serves correct).

Did he deserve the money? Absolutely. A man should not be handled like that from so many officers, even if your first thought is "he deserved it". (I won't say it but you can.)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You know nothing of occult rituals and sacrifices.

June 17th isn't an important date and Treyvon and Rodney are not important to those whom you say sacrificed them.

Seriously you need to look into the occult/illuminati/satanism and what is important to them.

People die every day it doesnt' make them special or a ritual sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
You know nothing of occult rituals and sacrifices.
Seriously you need to look into the occult/illuminati/satanism and what is important to them.

Would you care to thrill us with your acumen? Perhaps point out a few cases that you do think entail ritual sacrifice? As I understand it, Occult/Illuminati/Luciferianism would be more accurate, are you familiar with Hidden_Hand and his/her foray into this forum? Any thoughts on that?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

elohimlove.com

TIMELINE:

Reading the OP on the train today had me thinking about what it must be like to have enough time to find these date separations.
Well finding a little bit of time this afternoon and inspired by this thread, I created the Conspiracy Dates Calculator pictured here for a bit of fun:

Sure enough, there actually is a 7777 day separation between the dates.
I've put it online so you can play with it at this External Link:
The Conspiracy Dates Calculator
It's in a spot I created at my site in case I make some more toys like this, inspired by ATS posts. If you give it a go, let me know if you'd like more combinations added.
Actually, while typing this post, I took a minute to add 188 days for any Earthquake watchers, which is sort of fitting considering that I experienced a 5.2 or something Earthquake a few hours ago right here in Melbourne Australia:
ATS Thread: Breaking News Earthquake in Vic Australia, page 1

Rockon!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Something tells me you're already on this one Boncho, but please just let your friend know that you would understand it if he had a really tough day and couldn't find the sunlight sometimes. He sounds like a survivor, through and through, but I guarantee he has days that are undeniably dark. Certain forms of trauma can color a person's entire future. And sometimes the hardest part about it is letting someone know about it, when you know they look up to you.

And this thread is why ATS is going down, down, down...this is not "Breaking News", this isn't a reputable news source, and the mods are asleep at the wheel again.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammaraxx

elohimlove.com

TIMELINE:

Reading the OP on the train today had me thinking about what it must be like to have enough time to find these date separations.
Well finding a little bit of time this afternoon and inspired by this thread, I created the Conspiracy Dates Calculator pictured here for a bit of fun:

Sure enough, there actually is a 7777 day separation between the dates.
I've put it online so you can play with it at this External Link:
The Conspiracy Dates Calculator
It's in a spot I created at my site in case I make some more toys like this, inspired by ATS posts. If you give it a go, let me know if you'd like more combinations added.
Actually, while typing this post, I took a minute to add 188 days for any Earthquake watchers, which is sort of fitting considering that I experienced a 5.2 or something Earthquake a few hours ago right here in Melbourne Australia:
ATS Thread: Breaking News Earthquake in Vic Australia, page 1

Rockon!

COOLEST THING EVER !

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
been having so much fun with ur invention u have no idea lol

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I'm happy to hear someone has had fun with it.
Feel like sharing any date connections you've found?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammaraxx

I'm happy to hear someone has had fun with it.
Feel like sharing any date connections you've found?

well to be honest so far i have been taking my friends birthdays and looking up events that happened on particular days before or after and its amazing how you can tie things together, truly a great invention!! thanks again buddy, its one of those quirky yet brilliant things haha good work bro

top topics

join