It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 41 Facial Expressions of Joe Biden...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I found this earlier and I find it hilarious on one hand, then I figured most of us would have some good clips like this if we were on camera more often too.

Joe Biden has definitely not left anyone bored in his run as VP. He seems to always supply new material in an effortless almost childlike way.

I have posted some of these images here, but there are many more at the website. I guess sometimes you have to laugh instead of crying....

As the campaign trail heats up, it is important to keep a close eye on our elected officials. But due to talking points and teleprompters, our leaders true feelings are often hard to predict. That’s where Vice President Joseph Biden is a breath of fresh air. Our frank, second-in-command makes no bones about what’s on his mind, at all times.

Biden has been more expressive than ever in this crucial election cycle. From formally inviting himself back onto the ticket, to friending the Taliban and implicating Navy SEALs, to forcing our first black president to also accept the haylo of the first gay president, all while predictably calling his electoral rival “President Romney.”

#8 MIDDLE EARTH BIDEN

#14 FIRED UP BIDEN

#15 FIRED DOWN BIDEN

#17 WHO'S YOUR DADDY BIDEN

#19 "WHO, ME?" BIDEN

#24 DICK CHENEY BIDEN

#41 LIKE A BOSS BIDEN

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was making fun of this last year... Biden has only a few expressions : happy confused, mad confused, sleeping confused, crazy confused...serious(ly) confused..... something about the guys eyes always looks confused I swear!
I think most times the Obama folks keep ol Joe in a closet somewhere locked in so he doesnt say something else stupid. I am convinced that they picked Joe to be the VP with Obama because it would make Obama appear so much more intelligent ( like the pretty girl hanging out with uglies) and this pick was pretty clever as well : NO ONE would think of assassination because that would land Crazy Joe in the big chair.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I was making fun of this last year... Biden has only a few expressions : happy confused, mad confused, sleeping confused, crazy confused...serious(ly) confused..... something about the guys eyes always looks confused I swear!
I think most times the Obama folks keep ol Joe in a closet somewhere locked in so he doesnt say something else stupid. I am convinced that they picked Joe to be the VP with Obama because it would make Obama appear so much more intelligent ( like the pretty girl hanging out with uglies) and this pick was pretty clever as well : NO ONE would think of assassination because that would land Crazy Joe in the big chair.

I should be able to star your post more than once! I always said Biden was Obama's Insurance Policy!

He does indeed supply an unending amount of amusement!

join