It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sifting Through New Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am somewhat technologically challenged and it has taken me a very long time to figure out the basic operation for You Tube (I'm a little older than a lot of ATS readers). Regardless, I still have an almost daily impulse to want to see the best new videos on UFOs and aliens, but I have a hard time weeding through the "fluff". Often there are duplicated-copies-of-repeats-of reproduced-or-replicated-duplicate-reruns on You Tube, and videos that are not really videos such as radio broadcasts recorded beneath a static image of a logo simply are not appealing to me. I would deeply appreciate it if anyone knows of a source/site/etc that does some degree of screening for the better and newer offerings on a fairly frequent basis. Hopefully one that takes the subject seriously but is not too opinionated one way or the other to prevent themselves from offering a reliable resource. Like most of us, my time is limited and this would help feed my curious nature if I don't have to surrender as much family time when it may be not be entirely necessary.

Thanks for any help.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
if you're already sorting so new videos end up on-top, anything else is going to be surrendering control of 'what's interesting' to someone else, which might cost you getting data first.

lots of things end up here, fairly quickly and usually in duplicate.

otherwise MUFON or some other specialty site.

join