It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Putin discuss Syria, other topics during two-hour talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I hope they work something out so we don't end up at war either hot or cold with Russia.

CNN

Putin said the two leaders were "able to find many commonalities pertaining to all of those issues," but provided no details.

Breath of fresh air to see them sit down and talk rahter than rely on "intel" that generally fails.

Of course John McCain always wants to throw young American lives at every problem.

Earlier Monday, veteran Sen. John McCain said the Obama administration "in its desperation" appeared to be placing its hopes for a resolution in Syria on persuading Russia to push al-Assad from power.

How much blood do our troops need to spill Mr. MCain?

I used to like McCain but the guy can't seem to find any other way than killing people lately to solve problems.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
McCain is senile garbage. Who votes for someone like that? He's not even somewhat convincing that he is a "good guy". I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
there are allot of people who want war but want you to fight it.

just say, sure i'll fight, when the first iranian, russian and chinese soldier rumbles down the street on my block.

until then, you're on your own.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
McCain is senile garbage. Who votes for someone like that? He's not even somewhat convincing that he is a "good guy". I don't get it.

if five years in a POW camp doesn't entitle you to a little senility can anything?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by notionfreely

Doesn't give him a right to throw young American lives at every world issue. He needs to retire. He is making himself look silly. Age is definately affecting him. Like I said I used to like him till he sold out many years ago and now he just seems stuck in wanting to go to war everywhere. He is a hero but his mind appears to be slipping with his age.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

You guys went off topic. Putin still has a huge approval rating and Obama should learn from him.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by notionfreely

And being senile disqualifies you for the job of a representative

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I used to like McCain but the guy can't seem to find any other way than killing people lately to solve problems.

Lately? He has been like this for a while, just getting more brazen about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there are allot of people who want war but want you to fight it.

just say, sure i'll fight, when the first iranian, russian and chinese soldier rumbles down the street on my block.

until then, you're on your own.

I like this one^^

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
No one should ever ever trust John "Snitch" McCain. A confessed snitch and son of the snitch who covered up the USS Liberty.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Some of you may not be old enough to remember the US vs. THEM era in the 80's. There was so much propaganda against russia.
Here is a great song of STING stating that He hopes that Russins love their children too.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

More of the same BS,huh?

top topics

join