The "Clueless Girls" Party......... I guess I'll throw in my hat (barette?) into this Regents Rac

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Laphroaig with a splash of water... ...... that's what i like

And you call yourself clueless! I'm beginning to wonder, can a man join the "clueless girl's party"? or is it exclusive? You look like you have a solid platform!

CJ

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I've got the noise-box going in the corner of my office here. A few minutes ago, this video came on, and I immediately thought of the Clueless Girls Party:

Almost makes me wish I was young again, but since I'm not, them kids better stay offa my lawn!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just dropping by to wish all my opponents good luck.

S&F

edit on 6/24/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

And you call yourself clueless! I'm beginning to wonder, can a man join the "clueless girl's party"? or is it exclusive? You look like you have a solid platform!

CJ

After a bottle of that Scotch you too can be clueless... Yes you can join, it's just well you have to put on a skirt... (or a kilt if you prefer)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

CJ

After a bottle of that Scotch you too can be clueless... Yes you can join, it's just well you have to put on a skirt... (or a kilt if you prefer)

God this just keeps getting better and better. Surrounded by clueless girls playing dress up? Send me the form to sign up.

CJ

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

CJ

God this just keeps getting better and better. Surrounded by clueless girls playing dress up? Send me the form to sign up.

CJ

I'll just make sure you get the form.... and you make sure you pay the manwantingtobewoman fee..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Did I just hear someone say coffee is being served... clueless girls campaign headquarters?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm starting to think we should just combine forces and create one super party call it the...

Clueless Drunk Ninja Braless Curmudgeon party....

That last part just made sick
edit on 25-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
Did I just hear someone say coffee is being served... clueless girls campaign headquarters?

been on this whole time

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm starting to think we should just combine forces and create one super party call it the...

it would be nothing new to me - I go braless all the time!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

well whomever wins will probably have all the rest of us as their cabinet, I know I would have all of you in mine so why not LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I would agree with that. If nothing else, we have learned enough about one another to feel freindship (in ATS Virtual fashion) and know we can count on anyone of you... that says a lot about this race

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LOL I could go with that! ....hmmmm... could we arrange the words and letters to come as close to spelling CHITEN as possible? maybe change some of them up a little...just for good measure

Being the best looking comes with perks ya know

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Braless Drunk Ninja Clueless Curmudgeon's

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by vkey08

well, you certainly make me feel like a coffee ignorant! But, learning and seeking knowledge are important for the dispelling of ignorance, and that is in proper keeping with the ATS One World motto, denying ignorance. I like you more every day!

Unfortunately working from home and caring for 3 disabled children makes for having to entertain yourself somehow, coffee became one of my two passions, CGI modeling is my other one.. (mainly because of all the geeky guys I get to torture)

A very nobel task!! ... the modeling can be nice too! LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Deetermined

The Clueless Girls might have a remedy for why you're going blind. I'm sure you were warned about that when you were younger. Hint. You have to lose the grip on that "cane" and let us work our magic.

No Ma'am! You can't fool me that easily! If I turn loose of this cane, I'll fall right over!

You really do need some help from Master Charlie Sheen if you ever thought he turned to strippers just to watch them peel paint!!

What else would they be peeling? maybe I'm wrong - "strippers" might be the folks that paint them strips in the road that I can't never stay inside of... but it STILL involves paint!

No, no, no silly.. I live in tobacco country and strippers have to take the leaves off the tobacco and bale it to take it to the warehouse

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Deetermined
Vkey08, it looks like the Booze Party wants to come over and participate in a bikini car wash fund raiser.

Any objections? Any suggestions?

Personally, I'm voting for the body paint bikinis for all of us to wear to the event.

P.S. There might be some coming over for "coffee" in order to sober up. I told them that we were serving EVERYONE. You know, Frenchmen, Italians, Irishmen, Colombians, etc. They might act a little confused when they get here.

Edit: thanks for the clarification. Let me know if you need any clarification about the "coffee".
edit on 21-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Hey Deetermined,

Being an old lady, but still young at heart, and somewhat sound of mind. Is there a place for me in the festivities. No paint on bikinis for me....don't want to scare off the car wash business....but, there must be some way I can contribute to the Clueless Girls Party...Here is a pic of me doing my old lady's neener neener on you pose.

Des....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Methinks she's not nearly as clueless as she would lead us to believe!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Methinks she's not nearly as clueless as she would lead us to believe!!

Shhhhh that's a state secret... shhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good Luck in the elections vkey08. It was nice meeting you.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join