The "Clueless Girls" Party......... I guess I'll throw in my hat (barette?) into this Regents Rac

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That's not my TV remote, that's my Wii controller.. I believe that was during the great Pokemon Tourney ...

See how the Clueless Girls work? She's leading you to believe that's a Wii controller. It's really the remote and the key to our hidden powers....sex toys! We secretly hold the powers of the world in our hands...literally!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Of course
We provide only the best coffee, purchased in either France or Japan (the two countries that get the best beans in the world) Cafe au Lait is our specialty...

Coffee break time. A moment to regroup from last night's party affiliation party....the last I saw of Boncho, he was on his knees worshiping the porcelain goddess....singing "nobody knows the trouble I've seen"....

Cookies and Coffee for all....

Des

edit on 21-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Note to Clueless Girls: We all know where pent up sexual frustrations lead....WAR! This may lead to be Nenothtu's downfall.

Huh? Naw. A four year old can keep me from going to war - they hide my specs and my cane from me all the time!

of course, then I can't scope out them feminine wiles of your'n, and remain immune to them,...

Do we dare suggest that he seek help from the Master of has-beens? I hear there's a seminar series getting ready to start on June 28th on "Anger Management" taught by none other than the Master himself, Charlie Sheen. I'm sure the Master has all kinds of remedies for sexual frustration once you're a has-been!

He does have remedies - he calls them "strippers". I ain't figgered out yet how watchin' someone peel paint off a wall he'ps, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Actually the richest kind comes form Jamaica's Blue Mountain region, followed by the slopes in Hawaii (Kona) Colombian, while it can be used to make a very bold coffee has an aftertaste that could only be described as acidic, I'm not sure why this happens, but it's why it's used primarily in Espresso blends with JBM or with Kenyan. Colombian USED to be one of the better coffee's however in recent years it's really gone downhill...

Strange aside correlation: the quality of Colombian coffee went down as the number of Cocaine fields in Columbia being burned went up....

Ye don' watch much TV, do yer, missy?

Juan Valdez begs to differ!

What have you got against Espresso? Is there some OTHER kind of coffee? Iffen it don' make my stomach clench an' seize up, it ain't worth drinking!

ETA: After some consideration, I've decided that last sentence applies to the Booze party as well!

edit on 2012/6/21 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Of course
We provide only the best coffee, purchased in either France or Japan (the two countries that get the best beans in the world) Cafe au Lait is our specialty...

Coffee break time. A moment to regroup from last night's party affiliation party....the last I saw of Boncho, he was on his knees worshiping the porcelain goddess....singing "nobody knows the trouble I've seen"....

Cookies and Coffee for all....

Des

edit on 21-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Why thank you so much Des for the delivery

much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by vkey08

well, you certainly make me feel like a coffee ignorant! But, learning and seeking knowledge are important for the dispelling of ignorance, and that is in proper keeping with the ATS One World motto, denying ignorance. I like you more every day!

Unfortunately working from home and caring for 3 disabled children makes for having to entertain yourself somehow, coffee became one of my two passions, CGI modeling is my other one.. (mainly because of all the geeky guys I get to torture)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Huh? Naw. A four year old can keep me from going to war - they hide my specs and my cane from me all the time!

The Clueless Girls might have a remedy for why you're going blind. I'm sure you were warned about that when you were younger. Hint. You have to lose the grip on that "cane" and let us work our magic.

He does have remedies - he calls them "strippers". I ain't figgered out yet how watchin' someone peel paint off a wall he'ps, though.

You really do need some help from Master Charlie Sheen if you ever thought he turned to strippers just to watch them peel paint!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Clueless Girls might have a remedy for why you're going blind. I'm sure you were warned about that when you were younger. Hint. You have to lose the grip on that "cane" and let us work our magic.

No Ma'am! You can't fool me that easily! If I turn loose of this cane, I'll fall right over!

You really do need some help from Master Charlie Sheen if you ever thought he turned to strippers just to watch them peel paint!!

What else would they be peeling? maybe I'm wrong - "strippers" might be the folks that paint them strips in the road that I can't never stay inside of... but it STILL involves paint!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by vkey08

I like you more every day!

You know, If I was to say anything like that, they'd call me a "dirty old man" and start throwing stuff at me!

Come to think of it, that might be one way to get ahold of that Wii controller!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Double post.

Note to self: lean the cane up on the OTHER side of the computer!

edit on 2012/6/21 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The difference between what you can say and get away with and what I can say and get away with is that it is common knowledge I am not out for sex with women!
while you have a *sex kitten*!
edit on 21-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

She's the only one so far that ain't been able to outrun me!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No Ma'am! You can't fool me that easily! If I turn loose of this cane, I'll fall right over!

Wow! I'm impressed! I've heard men refer to it as their third leg before, but I thought it was metaphorical.

What else would they be peeling? maybe I'm wrong - "strippers" might be the folks that paint them strips in the road that I can't never stay inside of... but it STILL involves paint!

That reminds me! I'll have to confirm, but I think the Clueless Girls decided to wear body paint bikinis to the car wash "fund raiser"!
edit on 21-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Wow! I'm impressed! I've heard men refer to it as their third leg before, but I thought it was metaphorical.

That reminds me! I'll have to confirm, but I think the Clueless Girls decided to wear body paint bikinis to the car wash "fund raiser"!

Edible painted bikinis...

Thought it was a good idea at first, until it started to wash off with the water and the soap..... I mean the mess of colors everywhere and people running for their lives.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Vkey08, it looks like the Booze Party wants to come over and participate in a bikini car wash fund raiser.

Any objections? Any suggestions?

Personally, I'm voting for the body paint bikinis for all of us to wear to the event.

P.S. There might be some coming over for "coffee" in order to sober up. I told them that we were serving EVERYONE. You know, Frenchmen, Italians, Irishmen, Colombians, etc. They might act a little confused when they get here.

Edit: thanks for the clarification. Let me know if you need any clarification about the "coffee".

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Vkey08, it looks like the Booze Party wants to come over and participate in a bikini car wash fund raiser.

Any objections? Any suggestions?

Personally, I'm voting for the body paint bikinis for all of us to wear to the event.

P.S. There might be some coming over for "coffee" in order to sober up. I told them that we were serving EVERYONE. You know, Frenchmen, Italians, Irishmen, Colombians, etc. They might act a little confused when they get here.

Edit: thanks for the clarification. Let me know if you need any clarification about the "coffee".

Hey Deetermined,

Being an old lady, but still young at heart, and somewhat sound of mind. Is there a place for me in the festivities. No paint on bikinis for me....don't want to scare off the car wash business....but, there must be some way I can contribute to the Clueless Girls Party...Here is a pic of me doing my old lady's neener neener on you pose.

Des....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Seriously - it's just that my legs aren't very long, either! Have you ever seen Cotton Hill on King of the Hill? He's a Curmudgeon, too!

How on Earth are they gonna wash a car around all that water, then? Won't it.... oh. I'm thinking there might be a method within your madness...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

BEWARE the drunk who DOESN'T act confused - that one is a professional!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I guess i wont be invited to the car wash fundraiser

Me:

*sniff*

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

As a matter of fact, I think we may need a valet and an usher to line up the cars and assist the drunken stumblers out of their vehicles and to a safe place while their cars are being washed. Plus, there's always the need to serve "coffee" while they are waiting. You never know, we made to "hose down" the members themselves as they're exiting the fund raiser too!

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join