The "Clueless Girls" Party......... I guess I'll throw in my hat (barette?) into this Regents Rac

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well OK, I've read up on this after making a complete foole of myself this morning, and have decided that since i was so clueless, That the proper party for me to form would be the

ATS CLUELESS GIRLS PARTY

Our platform is very simple..... Lots of coffee, lots of Pizza and of course no really strenuous decision making.. and lets not forget the fact that we need to have fully available credit limits on our charge cards at all times... Shopping ya know....

So please, even though I'm not quite sure what I'm running for, Vote for Me..... You could do a lot worse...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

As a self appointed member of the Independent Observers Cartel, I applaud your decision to throw your bra...oops...barrette into the ring....

I offer to provide you with political Bumper Stickers with a great Campaign Slogan....

Shop till You Drop...
Would be a boon to our flailing economy, don't you think.

Best of Luck,

Des

edit on 18-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ahh I love your posts! You always know what to say, when others do not!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Love the slogan...
I even added it to my sig line

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Love the slogan...
I even added it to my sig line

See how un-clueless you really are....Sig File...excellent idea...

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thank You Sinny...most of my replies, I've found in fortune cookies...

Hugs and razzberry cheesecake,

Des

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you want, you can incorporate your party with mine. It's a no nonsense platform addressing serious issues, but we do serve free coffee all the time! Link Here to the Campaign HQ.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Very very very tempting............... but what's the stance on the color pink?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

My favorite color is yellow, but my campaign will never discriminate against any colors of any kind.

And pink looks very nice on females.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by vkey08

As a self appointed member of the Independent Observers Cartel, I applaud your decision to throw your bra...oops...barrette into the ring....

I offer to provide you with political Bumper Stickers with a great Campaign Slogan....

Shop till You Drop...
Would be a boon to our flailing economy, don't you think.

Best of Luck,

Des

I just read the whole thing, it's a barrette, I wasn't wearing a bra when I typed it out

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't speak for the Curmudgeon Party officially on this matter but, I personally fully support and indorse bra less & Clueless Girls

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I can't speak for the Curmudgeon Party officially on this matter but, I personally fully support and indorse bra less & Clueless Girls
'

Happy to oblige you sir

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Indeed! The Curmudgeon party DOES have an affinity for and, uh, "support"... bra less, Clueless Girls!

We "lift" them on pedestals and "separate" them from harm!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is it too late for the party? I brought a chocolate fountain and tequila....

Des

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You should really just join the BOOZE PARTY

We have lots of female members already.

Always looking for more.

And we're fun.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Sinny

Thank You Sinny...most of my replies, I've found in fortune cookies...

Hugs and razzberry cheesecake,

Des

Forget cheesecake Des, we have watermelons filled with vodka.

Booze Party needs your support. No offence to the clueless girls party. Who I wish the best of luck in the race. If there is any other party we Boozers are aligned with, it's the clueless girls.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Pizza. Shopping. No bra?
Chocolate fountains and tequila?

I might have to re-think my Independent Observer status.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A comment made in the ATS Regent Debate thread gave me some ideas to help the "Clueless Girls Party" campaign.

Having a discussion on each of our world views would be an interesting point, as all involved would get an intimate glimpse of each other's personal opinions and beliefs.

If Daaskapital wants "intimate", we need to give him intimate. That's what Clueless Girls do best, right?

You need to start teasing and confusing those boys over in the drunken "Booze Party" as to what they really stand for. We all know that the right Clueless Girl can turn their brains to mush faster than alcohol and has a much longer lasting affect.

You also need to convince those over in the "Curmudgeon Party" that only a sexy Clueless Girl can remedy their grouchy and cranky ways, not to mention holds the only key to youth for those old guys. If that doesn't work, appeal to their "bad boy" side and let them know how much it turns you on. After all, "Nenothtu" says he's a "hands-on" kind of guy. Play that up.

Maybe even combine your Economic and Foreign Policy. Tell them you plan on using your inner Clueless Girl power to sway foreign leaders into giving us back all of our money by investing in an International Gentleman's Club that will bring a whole new meaning to world peace, or something like that!

Work it, girl!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Food for thought, very very good ideas... I shall attempt to work all of this into the campaign.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Another comment in the ATS Regent Debate thread from "Watchitburn" on what makes him "unique":

Well, I have had sex in no less than 5 different countries on 3 continents. I think that makes me the only qualified Global Candidate.

You might want to remind him that he couldn't have accomplished this without a Clueless Girl. So no, that wouldn't make him the only qualified global candidate because you represent ALL Clueless Girls, whether they know it or not because they are clueless after all.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join