It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can learn to respect other peoples

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why is it soccer mom rich women don't give a crap about anything but themselves.. I am an auto detailer by trade. I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara that I've babied for close to two years. There is not one blemish, scratch, chip etc.. Well that was until 30 minutes ago.. Some stupid lady opened her door into my car and left TWO chips in the side of my car. She saw me see her do this and when she did I made a cringing face. As I walked over to inspect my car she quickly jumped into her vehicle and drove off before I could get to her window to speak with her. This lady probably burns more money in a day than I do in a month. Why should selfish pieces of crap like her be allowed to own vehicles?? She really pissed me off tonight. I've spent YEARS parking at the farthest point in parking lots, washing my car three times a week, and have put countless layers of wax on it to keep it looking as best as possible and then this selfish b*tch comes around and ruins all two years of my effort and drives off with her smug self centered soulless attitude.

In my town there are THOUSANDS of females like this. What gives? How can people be so full of themselves in their own world? I say take their license away if they can't respect other peoples things. You want to destroy your own car, fine.. Respect others though..
edit on 18-6-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Interesting...I'm a Woman...have had a Man do the exact same thing to my car. Kinda takes the wind out of your sail...huh....

Des

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i completely agree, women should not be allowed to drive.

I was against them being able to leave the kitchen, damn liberals.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well to say it is only women who are guilty of this is ignorant.
Men are equally as guilty.
Cars are just cars...life goes on.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hrm....

Undiagnosed attachment disorder - to mechanical objects - could be

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My vehicles have been slammed into, ran into, etc., etc., by males and females alike who are only aware of their small "important bubble" when they are in public. They conveniently ignore you too when you announce to them what they have done to your property. The issue here is not just women but the apathetic masses.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

oh man , that sure does suck . You put so much heart into it , Kept her clean , tidy , fresh , brand new looking , all that hard worked ruined , because of inconsiderate people . You even watched the parking spots lol. I feel your pain , what can you do . The universe just demanded it , that today her door and inconsideration meet your car . Got any pics ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Interesting...I'm a Woman...have had a Man do the exact same thing to my car. Kinda takes the wind out of your sail...huh....

Des

I attribute it to gold digging females who marry rich men and never work a day in their lives turning themselves into self centered monsters. The reason they marry rich men most likely is because they only care about themselves in the first place wanting to "get theirs.." But at the same time never lift a finger in their lives so they have no understanding of hard work or value of other peoples possessions.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I'm not saying men are not equally as ignorant but these rich never lifted a finger self centered soccer moms are a breed of their own!

This is my point.. Maybe to you cars are just cars but to me it is my passion so please learn to respect other peoples vehicles..

A Faberge egg is just a material item so why would anyone care if I threw it and smashed it into the ground.. Is that really your attitude?? A vehicle is the second most expensive thing people purchase in their lives and for some who are not home owners it IS the most expensive thing they purchase. HAVE SOME RESPECT.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

I'm not saying men are not equally as ignorant but these rich never lifted a finger self centered soccer moms are a breed of their own!

I had a baby...dare you to try that. No matter what they tell you, it hurts like hell. I then spent 18 years raising that baby...lifted and almost broke my fingers doing that.

Next....

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think it is selfish people who do this, women do not have the monopoly on selfishness.

Perhaps a better title for your rant would be, "People should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can respect other's vehicles".

Having said that, I had a gorgeous fire-engine red Nissan 350Z, brand new, hadn't even gotten the license plates in the mail yet. I parked far away from everybody, and as I was getting my purse to get out, a lady in a POS compact parked right next to me. She must have weighed 350 pounds, and she couldn't get out of her ride without apparently flinging the door wide open and slamming my brand new baby, chipping the paint and putting a nice dent in the door.

I got out and yelled HEY at her. I've never seen such a fat woman move so fast to get away from me. I had only a few minutes until I had to be back at work, so I couldn't chase her fat behind around the store.

I was, however, totally furious, so I did the only ladylike thing I could think of....I hocked a loogie on her door handle. It didn't fix my car, but I'm pretty sure she had to deal with it when she needed to get back into hers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is my point.. Maybe to you cars are just cars but to me it is my passion so please learn to respect other peoples vehicles..

There are men who fit this description. My ex boyfriend once got in an accident and blamed it on his parents for buying him the car he chose. It goes both ways, so stop saying its just women who behave like this. I find it hard to pity you when you say that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I had a baby...dare you to try that. No matter what they tell you, it hurts like hell. I then spent 18 years raising that baby...lifted and almost broke my fingers doing that.

Next....

Des

I've had a testicular torsion and a cracked testicle.. Don't try to preach to me about pain!!! I spent four years in the Army and took a 3 inch piece of shrapnel in my back. I KNOW PAIN missy.. I have two children as well. What point were you trying to make?? What does this have to do with respecting property of others?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe you should get off the Internet until you cool down.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Passed a few kidney stones.

Hurt so bad.

I wanted to die.

I'm a guy.

Googled it.

More painful than giving birth.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this isn't about women.

this is about all ignorant and selfish people.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I could just as easily counter that men should not be allowed to own cars until they realize that they are just machines and that they shouldn't take every little thing so seriously. Guys get a few dings in their cars and act like their dog died or something. It's pathetic.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I could just as easily counter that men should not be allowed to own cars until they realize that they are just machines and that they shouldn't take every little thing so seriously. Guys get a few dings in their cars and act like their dog died or something. It's pathetic.

Tell that to a musician with a $5000 guitar. Tell them it's just a guitar after you break it.. Your logic is flawed.

Let's imagine you go and buy an expensive 3d television for $4,000 and when you bring it home someone scratches the screen. Would you say "eh, it's just a TV," or would you be pissed off?

I really don't see the logic in your argument especially when I'm talking about an item that costs $40,000..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Do you realize it is you that sounds shallow and materialistic?

What's the matter, are you pissed off she stole that rich man in town for herself?
Jealous much?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's sad that you are so materialistic that you care so deeply about a few scratches on your car door.

edit on 18-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join