It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I gave myself brain/mind damage...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Are you speaking methaphoricly/in the way of wanting or really not emotions physicly.

Some kind of amagydala effect? Have you had an extreme fear reaction before this?

edit on 19-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

In my whole life time,I can recall 2 extreme fear reactions...pretty far out too..
one was this REALLY trippy experience I had in the Hills of our town with 1 other friend..gonna think I'm crazy but it involved what I wanna think were "aliens",that night I was literally terrified I was going to die,me and my friend got SO spooked we broke into this house our friend was letting us stay at while he was watching it for some neighbors so we can get to safety...even when we were in the house I felt like whatever was out there was gonna start pounding on the door...oh and the german shepards of the house(I was lucky to befriend b4 this exprience so they didnt attack me or my friend) were barking like mad downstairs and throughout the night,I would like to add I was not under the influence of anything except fear lol..If ATS wants I may post my experience in the Short Story section.

and my second extreme fear reaction was my NDE

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

I think alot of us are simply "not caring" anymore

^This.

Sick and tired of hearing about UFOs, Aliens, government, ,work, gods, religion etc. I rather chilly down with the fun gang, think small with the fun gang.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

any gang is all of it one, which is worse then the true source of each lie

right is individual
individual is free
free individuality is true reality
reality is existence freedom
existence freedom is betterments evolutions plus energies
always better is happiness forever

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Alyssa

right is individual
individual is free

Well...I can't argue about wanting to be Happy. It is a Hell of a lot better than being Sad.
And what is so bad about wanting to be free? And one thing that I KNOW AS A CERTAINTY...REALITY is VERY REAL!

I am a Leader not a Follower so I reserve my right to be an individual. If no right is given then I TAKE IT!
As for what each person experiences as their reality...that is for the individual to choose. There is NOTHING that a single dedicated individual cannot achieve!

Failure only occurs for those who neither try nor wish to...but they are DEAD ALREADY! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

merdas there is really a problem

why cant i see a normal reaction to smthg very normal??

my point was prooving normality while u turn it to b about ur wishs and life

miss or mister u will never see reality as obviously u cant see else

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Alyssa

right is individual
individual is free

happiness is plus energies to plus energies
energies life is superior existence
superior existence is objective freedom

objective freedom is definitive absolute superiority plus

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

merdas there is really a problem

why cant i see a normal reaction to smthg very normal??

my point was prooving normality while u turn it to b about ur wishs and life

miss or mister u will never see reality as obviously u cant see else

This is an example of REALITY. I bang my knee...it hurts. I bang my knee very hard...I get Nerve Damage...and
don't feel pain in that knee anymore. I take an AXE and chop at my non-feeling knee....I cut my leg off at the Knee and Bleed to Death and Die. This is a possible reality.

Just because I don't feel anything at my knee...doesn't mean that the Knee does not exist. You may not believe in Reality but Reality certainly believes in YOU! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think I understand what you are saying, have felt this also, (but I didn't fret I just waited to see what would happen) until a news piece about a old gentleman who can't kill himself (he's truly incapable) and now has to beg a court to allow a doctor to kill him, that felt like someone kicked my chest and started my eyes all at once. But it was anger and a hint of rage for him.

Then watching a movie with my husband, (A Few Best Men) THE funniest movie I have seen for a while and nearly busted a gut laughing. I highly recommend it

In a weird way I enjoyed both those emotions

You still have them, they are yours for good if you want them, you will know what they are though, that is the difference now I think.

We're all still learning x

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Are you speaking methaphoricly/in the way of wanting or really not emotions physicly.

Some kind of amagydala effect? Have you had an extreme fear reaction before this?

edit on 19-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

In my whole life time,I can recall 2 extreme fear reactions...pretty far out too..
one was this REALLY trippy experience I had in the Hills of our town with 1 other friend..gonna think I'm crazy but it involved what I wanna think were "aliens",that night I was literally terrified I was going to die,me and my friend got SO spooked we broke into this house our friend was letting us stay at while he was watching it for some neighbors so we can get to safety...even when we were in the house I felt like whatever was out there was gonna start pounding on the door...oh and the german shepards of the house(I was lucky to befriend b4 this exprience so they didnt attack me or my friend) were barking like mad downstairs and throughout the night,I would like to add I was not under the influence of anything except fear lol..If ATS wants I may post my experience in the Short Story section.

and my second extreme fear reaction was my NDE

This is what ats is for! please share, that would be brilliant....please

Thank god for dogs! I had a cat do the same years ago, it freaked me out too

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

u r a psycho this is the only thing obvious here

why using my words for ur dirty sense of reality with ur knees, my words are my expressions spirit that has nothing to do with what u want
when reality is so much about ur body pains and pleasures for u then u r prooving how u are disable to be the least in touch with reality

n ur sado maso way of being to entertain urself since u cant stand even the concept of else, is gonna b ur splitinfinity end but real so not in touch with anything else

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
HAHAHAHA EMPTY POST WHERE IS MY MIND
my bad at the Empty post guys,hit the 'Enter' Button...
anyways here is why I believe the I may have "broken something"
I no longer feel the need to do anything..
not out of laziness or anything,but I have no desire to feel emotions any longer.
it seems that everything and anything there is to do is based off of positive and negative emotions.I don't feel the need to chase a certain status or comfortable life because frankly I don't get "pleasure" or "agony" from positive or negative emotions...
I am quite alright with this..just wondering if this is normal ._.
edit on 12/29/11 by ArtOfTrance because: accidently hit 'Enter' key and it posted my topic -______-

When I feel apathetic or get into a FUNK where I just feel numb....I Force Myself to snap out of It as quickly as possible! A person has a much greater appreciation for LIFE in general when they are at the moment where they about to loose something of that life or even life itself.

I have three jobs and one of them is very dangerous. In that third job...I let my guard down and because of this was SHOT several times in the chest at close range. My life was saved because of a Ultra-Light High Tech...VEST that I wore but because of the close proximity...there was Ballistic penetration and I went down hard on my side. I became angry and have never been this angry before or since. I asked for my rifle and it was given to me by a Team Member of who's body part I used to balance my rifle and ENDED THE THREAT! Then as the adrenaline started to wane...PAIN...and MORE PAIN...of a Nature that is impossible to describe unless you have had similar trauma happen to you.

BELIEVE ME...as much as I did not want to move...I HAD TO and this was necessary to stay alive. I survived and every day I am happy to experience the little things like a Sunset or looking at Clouds or being able to taste a good fruit or vegetable. EVERYTHING was better and food tasted better and even a shower was a sensory experience.

So don't think you wouldn't care if you were denied these things...you would and they would become very precious to you and your apathy would be long forgotten. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
while imagining that reality care about u is what confirm the end of it all to u

u should not have a head, ur ways of thinking through opposites to say anything is pathetic

how reality is the hurt and at the same time it is waht want u to live/ yea u need kind of jesus actor to explain that possible fancy of ur psychos heads

u want to b given all and at the same time u want to b while u cant b unless u kill all

how do u believe that u r gonna stay forever is the hell of anyone normal

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
while here the topic is about brain damage not knees so it says how far u invent everything constantly to b u above all highest possible by making sure that all is down also the extreme possible

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I think your TOPIC might be more accurate than I imagined.

I was trying to Help you find something to hold on to until you once again are able to perceive or FEEL good or bad about anything. But for whatever reason...you have done this by responding to my posts. You have formed an opinion about what I have said and you can now say....YOU DO CARE! If you did not...then you would have not responded.

So...you really do care which is a good sign as a person who does not are about anything or gets not a feeling either way about an event or any received Data from any source of sensory input...Really Does have Brain Damage.

In your case...it may simply be APATHY and this is easy to cope with even if you have to get help. I am glad that you were able to feel enough about my posts to form an opinion based on whether you FELT either good or bad about them! It is a first step. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i wouldnt say that you broke anything, in fact it is quite possible that your mind has grown out of the petty superficial mides that drive society. if that makes you a psycho..then so be it...more of those in the world wouldnt be a bad thing.

let me know how it goes......

edit on 20-6-2012 by GrandHeretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

pathetic that is all what u r, the insistence to believe being all of evil powers

it is easy miss to invent anything about anything just in front of ur eyes when that is how u r, by using anything to pretend being smthg above

physical diseases are to living evil conditions of all being false, having nothing to do with bodies conscious that endure it, pathetic u r that take advantage from this to inflige inferiority upon other conscious so u can pretend the superiority u want, i told u ur end is clear u cant stay

u cant but speak about u by using others as if they are nothing but pretenses of being someone like u

u r completely unsane, when two and more individuals speak then only objective facts exist, what u r or others also existing is alone having no existence objectively

again i repeat, u have no least concept of reality so never for facts nor to truth and that is why for u reality is in pains not what is constant, and that is why reality to u is subjective since always related to urself being which cant b objective of course

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
here is metaphysics forum not a circus to enjoy ur fancies about others present to abuse for ur pathetic inventions about urself

when u r using words to speak to others without the least respect to objective space that words are to first, it says clearly how u function as evil systems ways and ends, u have no shame to use places rights for urself place alone, while u dont even share it with others around there too, since u cant but mean the other u talk to as being negative that need help while u r who knows what is right and positive being as being ur fancy in ur head of extreme superiority free

ur kind is gonna end in horrible way for sure, the only time it will take is for that horrible way ur end is gonna look like real definitely about

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I only read enough of the first posts to get what you mean, so if someone mentioned this before me, then I'm just going to second that.

Anyway, I think you're saying your emotional burned-out. Maybe emotionally jaded. Maybe you're just getting older and don't give a damn anymore.

That's my 2 or 3 cents.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I should take the High Road here and let you call me what you will as It really doesn't effect me in any way other than being sad for you....but then if I did THAT....I wouldn't be able to sink down with you and Play In The Mud! LOL!

Question: and I am not asking this to be mean....are you abbreviating poorly on purpose or do you have a Real Life Physical or Mental issue that forces you to post like this?

The reason I ask is the only people I have ever seen post in this manner were either really WASTED, Had a Physical Issue such as Parkinson's or had Brain Damage caused by a IED. If you are not trying to post like this using just abbreviations...I suggest you get checked out as soon as possible...if you are already aware of what is your issue...then I wish you luck in a possible recovery.

If you are responding to me like this just in attempt to Piss Me Off...Much Smarter and Much More Dangerous People than you have tried that over the years so I wouldn't waste your time.

I am curious though...and if you don't mind...do you think you could tell me what particular post or what particular part of a post or posts that it as that led to your obvious Negativity about me? I am always eager to learn and this would give me insight into the Mind of a person of a type I often do not come across.

I try to prepare for every possible event and I think your behavior Warrants a bit of study at the very least. It could help a Team Leader some day be able to understand what is going on. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

such hypocrit evil one u r prooving constantly alone by urself, how u thought ur little thing to put it by words, i doesnt affect me ur ways of means over me, what affect me a bit is how u dare to use words for such cheap goals using each inch of letter to ensure the tiniest detail of ur dirty means

put ur team leader in ur # head piece of dirt urself and get with him to hell for eternity

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join