It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaders of the G20 submit in Mexico Were they shown the secret Mayan Documentary ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Wow look everyone, we have a 10,000 year old human in our midst.

Wonderful. We have someone that needs to be walked through the story.
1. There is no geological evidence for a global flood.
2. The open discussion of the lack of evidence is 500 years odl. DaVinci discussed this.
3. There is not enough water on Earth to inundate the world.
4. There are continuous overlapping settlements going back 100,000 years or more showing no catastrophe covering all of the places people lived.

5. Where is there any evidence for an ancient advanced civilization?
6. Where is there ancient writing from an advanced civilization
7. Where are the parts, vehicles, factories or anything else from an advanced civilization?
8. Where are the wires, glass, ceramics, plastics, or any other ancient artifact?
9. Where are the mines from this ancient civilization?

The reason we find nothing at all is because it never existed.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Towers AND Hard Drives were taken so the chance are that the 2 Hard Drives were the Back-ups.

I dont know about you but when i back up my PC, i back it up to a Hard Drive...

So do I and I place that hard drive off site and with multiple people unless of course this was a 2 bit operation which didn't care about off site backup procedures.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

sigh...

Flood myths from around the World Do your homework. I know you hate religion and all that ignorant stuff but shouldnt let that blind you from stories from humans that were there.

Not another pointless myths is history claim. Those stories come from different places at different times and are not the same. The only way they could all exist if the floods were not global. Besides in manyof the stories humans are not involved or do not die. In some cases it isn't even a flood of water.

Sorry, epic fail.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by stereologist

If they were that advanced they could have dealt with the imaginary global flood of 10,000 year ago.

There was no global flood.
There was no preexisting advanced civilization with flying machines.

You made me though about the movie "The Man From Earth"

I enjoyed that movie a lot

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Moving the goal posts is a typical method used to save face.

That these peoples had cities of lights, flying machines and great societies that were all wiped out as well as their footprints because mankind had forgotten the creator and discontinued singing the song of creation.

No GrandHeretic the poster did not suggest

You can still do many things we do today without the technological twist to it. In that respect they may have been very advanced just more on a down to earth level.

Where are the cities of light and the flying machines or their parts or the factories or whatever?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Lights around a city would be quite easy even on the low tech side of things and even Davinci made a flying machine. You are talking about lore from days that are difficult to pin anything to without real evidence other than anything circumstantial that may have been produced out of some misplaced hoodoo voodoo notion.

Just as our society produces toys for kids that look like aliens or UFO's yet most believe such a thing doesn't exist.

Not saying they don't, yet it was a notion that fit a cultural belief structure. And if advancement was equally as profound as it is today....why have we not found a ancient mother board or toaster? Or any picture windows?

Such a thing simply means that yes they had know how, only it took a simpler route than what we see in todays complex doodles and creations.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Lights around a city would be quite easy even on the low tech side of things and even Davinci made a flying machine. You are talking about lore from days that are difficult to pin anything to without real evidence other than anything circumstantial that may have been produced out of some misplaced hoodoo voodoo notion.

1. DaVinci did not make a flying machine. He made drawings of things that could never fly.
2. The claim is an advanced civilization with lights all around. Are you referring to something like coal gas? If so where is the evidence?

Let's go back to original claim.

That these peoples had cities of lights, flying machines and great societies that were all wiped out as well as their footprints because mankind had forgotten the creator and discontinued singing the song of creation.

If ShadowHerder wants to back off of his claim then he can.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by benrl
I was following that Doc, it seems it fell apart.

The one supposedly directed by Raul Julia son.

With the director claiming the financier ran away with all the footage, sounded very strange.

Then they took the decision to not show it to the world
and the mexican government covered its secret from the footage to avoid panic
only the G20 leaders would see it

i would place my hand on fire to bet on it

Why would someone hide such amazing footage to show the truth to the world
if he wasnt working with the government trying to cover it up
with the orders to destroy or illegaly confiscate the video materials
for later view in front of choosen individuals (G20 leaders)
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

You havent seen any of this. How do you know there is any amazing footage to be seen? You dont. You also are stretching this so far as to make it transparent. More than likely they didnt have suffecient footage to make a decent documentary and so decided to scrap the whole project.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

In a series of interviews with TheWrap over the past year, Julia-Levy said that the film would prove that the Mayans had been contacted by extraterrestrials who had left messages that will be vital to humanity during an upcoming period of upheaval

This the kind of big news they will censor
everything regarding aliens or secret about the futur
are national security immediat censor
the elites know it well that its not in their interest to spread the good message that aliens have for us
we wouldnt be living under this prison society system the elites have created if we knew the whole truth

This is just the kind of stuff that someone looking to cash in on the bruhaha would hint at. Get everyone interested in the extra terrestrial angle.
Wake up. The Myans were ancient primitive people who didnt know diddly squat about what would be happening in our world today. Nothing at all. We werent a race of super psychic people who knew everything who then devolved into the clueless people we are today. In evolution we would be better at it then they were then but we are not because they were not super psychic to begin with.

The Myans were not privy to any secret information. If there are extraterrestrials they dont care about us at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm sorry you live in a prison.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Proof of a flood is not proof of an advanced civilization. So not one shred of material from this advanced world has survived into todays world? We have the bones of dinosaures that are millions of years old but we dont have anything from this group who lived only 10K years ago ? Now that is what I call selective. We excavate and find the remnants of ancient villiages all of the time. We never stop trying to learn what the people who lived before us were like and yet not one single shred of evidence has ever emerged showing that any advance civilization ever lived upon the earth prior to us at the current time.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You are mixing different elements to make your theory come out. You mix bibical prophecy, with Hollywood hype and then throw in a bit of pegan relegion with the elements. You are so all over the place I am now convinced that you are still in middle school trying to play at grown up games. Stick to Mario.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

So a 2 bit operation falls apart. The principles have a squabble and 1 takes the original material. No mention of backups. This is either an excuse as to why they failed to make something worth buying by their client or this was an attempt at a publicity stunt.

I love it when people should not do anything to avoid them being the subject of conspiracy conjectures.

Towers AND Hard Drives were taken so the chance are that the 2 Hard Drives were the Back-ups.

I dont know about you but when i back up my PC, i back it up to a Hard Drive...

Most back up off site these days. That way if something happens to the computer you still have your data saved someplace else.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

If they were that advanced they could have dealt with the imaginary global flood of 10,000 year ago.

There was no global flood.
There was no preexisting advanced civilization with flying machines.

There were floods. Lots of civilizations record flooding. We record flooding today. There is no proof what so ever of a flood that covered the entire globe. We can see proof of glaciers and ice ages they left the scars showing there were here. We have zero showing that the earth was ever entriely covered by water and that any civilization was wiped out of existance. You see, the folks who witnessed the flood in the middle east survived to tell us about it. We live on a planet where it rains. If you live where it rains, you get floods. Simple and true. See how easy that is ?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You enjoy lots of movies. Obviously.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Davinci drew a flying machine. He did not build one.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sorry but when you make claims of lights and flying machines you are talking about technology that most definatly would have left some footprint. Come on... dont make me whine, I hate this. You dont really think this do you ? Please tell me we are just playing make believe because I get scared when I think I am playing with crazy people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How long ago did mankind give up this thread that I am talking to myself for at least seven posts. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
How long ago did mankind give up this thread that I am talking to myself for at least seven posts. Oh well.

You and others are covering it all pretty well.

So I'm just reading while thinking of what to have for dinner.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Made/Drew .....same principal I reckon, he conceived it mentally, which doesn't mean that one could not eventually come into being.

And no honestly I don't really believe in the uber advanced civilization theory...not in the technological sense. We do know that the Egyptians knew all about complex surgery procedures and even the ancient Sumerians had a wisp of knowledge to them....that doesn't mean they were advanced technologically, It just means that they were advanced in their thinking for the time.

Thats what I mean.

SO the real question would be then, what is your definition of advanced? What makes a civilization advanced enough in living to be considered as such?

Hmmmmm?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join