It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can hack you because we are hypocrites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi-

So after reading about this article today about hacked companies that are starting to hack back at hackers I thought why not? There are so many things that big business and our government do to us but say you better not think of doing it yourself it just makes me sick. Our government creates Stuxnet, companies hacking hackers. How many rich government officials and businesses evade taxes but yet will throw you in jail for doing the same. When is the tipping point where we say ok enough is enough. Let the government fly drones over the US, tap our phone lines, hack our computers and many other things that they do to us on a daily basis. Anyhow, I guess the old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right" doesn't apply to the government or big businesses.

More companies are risking escalating retaliation with the hacker community by directly going after hackers who break into their systems, Reuters reports.The publication describes the new techniques as “active defense” or “strike-back” policies that use deception to either distract the target hacker with misinformation or to get the hacker to inadvertently reveal more about themselves and their machines. For example, Reuters notes that some companies create “beacons” that contain false information and are then traced back to hackers’ machines once they’re extracted.

news.yahoo.com...

Our own US government is now in the hacking game (i'm sure for a long time)

On 1 June 2012, an article in The New York Times said that Stuxnet is part of a U.S. and Israeli intelligence operation called "Operation Olympic Games", started under President George W. Bush and expanded under President Barack Obama.[22]

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

join