It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Barack: Domestic Enemy of the United States Constitution.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So succintly put by Reporter Joe Curl from the Washington Times today. Here's a partial list of the King's defiance of the Constitution of the United States, as he refuses to "preserve, protect and defend" it:

1) From the beginning, the President and his cabinet made clear they had no intention of upholding the law. Their first strike was to simply stop enforcing the defense of marriage act, no longer prosecute medical marijuana growers, and let some states walk away from No Child Left Behind. I am NOT arguing whether these programs/laws were worth saving, but they were the LAW when Obama became president.

2) His Attorney General Eric Holder, has reinterpreted America's gambling laws, and refuses to hand over the documents for Fast and Furious---his little gun running scheme, which is in direct defiance of congressional oversite. BUT WORST OF ALL IS THAT HE IS ACTIVELY FIGHTING FLORIDA FOR TRYING TO REMOVE THE DEAD FROM IT'S VOTING ROLLS.

3) Now comes Mr. Obama’s decision to stop enforcing America’s immigration laws.

Curl claims King Barack's tactic is to divide and conquer:

Continuing his nonstop campaign of division — black against white, rich against poor, straight against gay, religious against secular, race against race — the president is seeking to build whatever loose coalition of support he can. Forget bipartisanship; a coalition of the middle, Mr. Obama’s sole path to victory, he thinks, is to stir up so much discontent within different strata that he can win re-election.

Let's not forget all the attacks he has made on Freedom of Speech, Due Process (can you say NDAA?).and the list goes on.

Care to add to it?

Link: www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 18-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I totally agree. I cant find the link though to the article. Can you post it please?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I totally agree. I cant find the link though to the article. Can you post it please?

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

So if John McCain would have been elected things would be drastically different today? I think not.

The republicans uses fear and war to advance the totalitarian state. They have ever expanding defense budgets and overseas adventures.

The democrats use poverty and social justice to advance the totalitarian state. They have ever expanding welfare and social safety nets.

What do they agree on? The TOTALITARIAN state....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The defense of marriage act was deemed unconstitutional.

And state rights should rule out over federal law so if a state wants to give their citizens the right to grow MMJ then they have that right.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Did the king ever take the Oath of Office. He did not at the inauguration; he could not repeat, or refused to, and as reported later that he had taken it in the Congressional Library or somewhere. I don't think he ever took the Oath. Has anyone ever seen a video of this?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

I'm sorry...forgive me if I'm wrong...

but did you address the fact that King Barack is thumbing his nose at the most significant document ever to be created by man?

Or did you just write to let us know that you are a sheeple?

edit on 18-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

No, I didn't mean to belittle your thread. Your 100% right. But I'm trying to point out to you the truth, that the political parties are exactly the same!

If John McCain was elected there is ZERO doubt we would have bombed Iran and Syria by now. Would you agree?

Does this imperial war mongering not make you shutter equally? My point stands, both parties trashed the constitution a long time ago. They just don't agree on what the totalitarian government of the future will look like yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

He did it is here www.google.com... g=AFQjCNGbSmb_0Kn_ckoeDsbyywHcrbg3hw
Disclaimer: I am on neither side of this discussion. I just wanted to give you the info for which you were looking.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The president is sworn to uphold and defend the constitution.NOT rape it.And agreed it really doesnt matter what party has power in the white house or senate.They're both fascist now,damn traitors of the citizens they've sold out to the corporatracy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

3) Now comes Mr. Obama’s decision to stop enforcing America’s immigration laws.

He did???

That's news to me...care to show me where he has stopped all enforcement of immigration laws???

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Not helping you out here. Read the news.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is a regular occurrance at every level of government. If the government chooses not to prosecute offenders they have that right. Seeing as the Department of Justice is ultimately headed by the president he can decide who to prosecute and who not to prosecute.

Police officers do it on a regular basis, many cities have jay-walking laws but many officers do not enforce them as stringently as they would other laws.

There are bad laws on the books, government can choose to enforce them or not and allow the laws to be changed over time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That's news to me...care to show me where he has stopped all enforcement of immigration laws???

"amnesty" within the last 2 days rewarding criminal behavior by passing congressional oversight.

The Whitehouse and DOJ pressures on Arizona and other states to deal with their state security problems, and the attempts of suppressing voter id laws.

Creation of new federal agencies such as the CPB that by pass congress

Increased EPA powers that by pass congress

Apparently Obama and his supporters have no idea of what the US Constitution means considering every right that WE AMERICANS have come from GOD, and not King Obama or Government.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
...every right that WE AMERICANS have come from GOD...

There's no such thing as God, thus our 'rights' as you percieve them do not exist without the government or the people.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I see it's "Re-elect King Barack" day here at ATS.

Think I 'll go watch Fox News so I can recover.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by neo96
...every right that WE AMERICANS have come from GOD...

There's no such thing as God, thus our 'rights' as you percieve them do not exist without the government or the people.

Those rights do not exist because of government, and the constitution is the highest law of the land in this country which is a protection from government and the people themselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Not helping you out here. Read the news.

Yep...I read the news...nothing in there about Obama not enforcing immigration laws.

There is something in there about a policy to set priorities for enforcement....but yes he is clearly still enforcing the laws.

I even bet many people have been deported today.

So...care to show me where he has put a full stop on immigration enforcement and that deportations have stopped???

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

To argue that the rights vested in the constitution are divinely inspired would indicate that they extend to every human being on the planet, including illegal immigrants.

Your rights don't come from God, they come government, they come from me, they come from you.

Outkast is right, there's no amnesty in what Obama is proposing, try as you might to find it though. The guy could sneeze and you lot would accuse him of being a tyrant.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think I understand the rhetoric now.

When the Democratic party creates a law that you don't agree with, it's considered stealing your freedoms away in their secret attempt to commie up America and redistribute all the wealth.

When the Republicans make an infringing law that you do agree with, it must be abided by at all costs because it's law and anything to the contrary would be equal to taking a raging dump on the Constitution.

Throw in some hyperbole about Obama discontinuing with deportations, add on the label of king to make his sound supreme and absolute and you have this thread. A giant pile of what was mentioned beforehand. Not the Constitution.

I would love to see Romney win the election so I can just laugh when we're all having the exact same consversations 3 years from now. They are both basically the same guy. They come in a different box is all. Citizens don't matter anymore. Just a different interest group getting richer off the government decisions. Just a different rich guy getting richer at the end of the line.
edit on 18-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join