It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplanes Folllowing Me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
Weird isn't guys, well tell me what you think it was or what was going on. I hope I'm not loseing my mind or being followed..:p

OK you seem sane enough that you know that planes aren't actually following you. I mean planes aren't like cars in that planes follow more or less strict flight paths, most of the time striahgt lines between airports in various cities.

If I had to guess, I would say that some spirits/aliens were trying to have some fun with you. There is something called the "Orinian Trick" that Sirians are good at where they will get you to look up at the sky and you are directly looking at the constellation Orion every time. Its a cool trick, as long as it doesn't cause fright in you.

Combine this with them kind of luring you to a location where there is a lot of air traffic and I could easily see the effect being exactly what you described.

Have you ever seen the "Orinian Trick"? I mean have you had experiences before where you'll look up at the sky just randomly and be looking right at the constellation Orion? If you have before then they already have that portion of the "magic trick" those mischevious spirits have been playing on you. lol

Just some thoughts.

I think it was aliens are messing with me. I never heard of the Orinian trick going to look up on it that. Thanks for the info

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

And why exactly did you make the assumption that they were following you? I see planes "following" my car almost every week...they really can't see people that well, maybe because we look like ants? lol. Any blimps following you too?.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You are not the first person to worry about this. About 50 years I met members of the John Birch Society and similar organizations who were so concerned about such things that they'd dash under a tree or into a building whenever they saw a plane overhead.

Planes, especially fullsize commercial-grade jet planes, are VERY unsatisfactory instruments for such surveillance. They're only in your vicinity for a very few seconds and then have to continue on to their scheduled destination; if they'd didn't follow the usual commercial city-to-city flying patterns, lots of people would start to notice that quickly and the game would be up. Although a jet could take photos or films of you, assuming you are not indoors, it would be virtually impossible for such a fast moving and distant object to listen to what you were saying. At most each such plane could get no more than a few seconds' surveillance of you. If, on the other hand, they used one of those miniature flying devices buzzing around your location to try to spy on you, somebody would eventually notice the "model plane" circling the block.

If the CIA/FBI/etc were trying to spy on you, they'd probably have a radio frequency GPS microchip hidden in your clothes, your car or maybe even your body, without you knowing it, and then they could track you around town without having to send people out to watch you. They'd probably also have some sort of microchip eavesdropping device to hear what was said to/by you, without needing to have people follow you around.

To tell you the truth, the federal govt has performed so miserably keeping track of drug dealers and Mafia hoods, that it would be very hard to believe that it is devoting more attention and technology to spying on you than on spying on those criminals.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
who would be in the plane watching you in the first place?

I know the police use those small commercial looking planes sometimes, or do you think they are part of an intelligence agency?

what are you doing other then looking up the truth?

lets be quite honest, the intelligence agencies will go through some crazy methods to get what they want about anyone..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

No reason not to believe you honestly. Everything is getting blown out of proportions by the higher ups so they can keep creating bull# to keep us at bay from figuring # out, but there are far too many of us! here's some thing to do. I've been dealing with this # for about a decade or so. I've learned a lot, but they didn't know they were #ing with god. I noticed the same thing years back and you can have fun with it. If they are tracking you, then send them for a run, take them in loops, never follow same path ever, you have to move like a sniper. You can get some fire works and launch it at them at night and say u were celebrating July 4th. lol. Take the battery out of your phone every now and then to # with them. I like to remote view myself into the airplane with the pilot and start trying to jerk the controls on them to see if they can feel me doing it. You see, I have help from an outside source and it isn't homosapien. I've touched them, they've spoke to me telepathically, they tell me when bad # is about to happen, like the day before 911 was foretold by a preacher on tv explaing thestory of a madman being attacked by all the people in his city, so i stood behind the madman because he was outnumbered, they told me the sun wouldn't have any sunspot for three years a while back and it came true, I took robert deniro's words from him on the tonight show and he looked in the camera and said "you took my words!", They told me Cheney was going to die a few weeks back, when he actually ended up getting a heart transplant the next day, i remember asking for some kind of sign so i would now something or some being is there and right as i asked it lightning flashed and thunder shook the ground and i thought to myself that's a hell of a coincidence so i'm going to ask again,"am i chosen?" then just as i asked again, lightning flashed and thunder shook the ground, never in my life have i ever seen or felt lightning and thunder in a storm when it is 40 degrees outside and it never thundered or lightninged the rest of the night just when i asked it the question! You see i let god use me as a beacon to watch the world. That's probably why it knows all. all it has to do is remote view from any animal or insect on this planet to find out what the rude ones #ing everything up are! Sorry, but i think its way pissed off at how most of the world has been treating it for so long, so i can understand why karma is always against a lot here! If you can really find peace of mind and peace of presence, then never let that go, if you can't, then you haven't lived! Evil hides in all the areas the mind hasn't uncovered ! I knew i had a gift when i was young, but unfortunately it took me 35 years to find a way to tell the world the wonderful gifts my mind holds! i should of already died 15-20 times already, but thanks to this gift of premonition ,remote viewing and other stuff i was able to luckily make it by with my life. You have to have a completely open mind to bring understanding into your life. The way i look at life is, it would be happening if there wan't a reason behind it!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
How do you suppose a Commercial Jet Airliner is following you?

They fly at high altitude, and very fast. With no room to maneuver.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Look up wake turbulance.
2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Could be you just live near a airport.?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
You are not the first person to worry about this. About 50 years I met members of the John Birch Society and similar organizations who were so concerned about such things that they'd dash under a tree or into a building whenever they saw a plane overhead.

Planes, especially fullsize commercial-grade jet planes, are VERY unsatisfactory instruments for such surveillance. They're only in your vicinity for a very few seconds and then have to continue on to their scheduled destination; if they'd didn't follow the usual commercial city-to-city flying patterns, lots of people would start to notice that quickly and the game would be up. Although a jet could take photos or films of you, assuming you are not indoors, it would be virtually impossible for such a fast moving and distant object to listen to what you were saying. At most each such plane could get no more than a few seconds' surveillance of you. If, on the other hand, they used one of those miniature flying devices buzzing around your location to try to spy on you, somebody would eventually notice the "model plane" circling the block.

If the CIA/FBI/etc were trying to spy on you, they'd probably have a radio frequency GPS microchip hidden in your clothes, your car or maybe even your body, without you knowing it, and then they could track you around town without having to send people out to watch you. They'd probably also have some sort of microchip eavesdropping device to hear what was said to/by you, without needing to have people follow you around.

To tell you the truth, the federal govt has performed so miserably keeping track of drug dealers and Mafia hoods, that it would be very hard to believe that it is devoting more attention and technology to spying on you than on spying on those criminals.

You think that the case with the chips and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks everyone you all be so helpful with everything you been posting. I learn to stop being paranoid and enjoy stuff and not worry. If the government after me so be it. But until they come for me I won't have a reason to worry. Thanks everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join