It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplanes Folllowing Me.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good idea. But I thought about it there nothing I can really do about it right. No one I know believes me about nothing,so I came here and I found people who know what crazy thing that happen to us and believe the chances of them being true.
Thanks guys

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

You live near JFK and you wonder why you keep seeing planes fly over you??

Have you ever seen how many flights depart from there every day?

flightaware.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hmmm, tough spot there. I was thinking about WWT456D ( What Would Terry456 Do?) and this idea came to me.
What happens when you get far away from airports? Do less planes follow you? That might work.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Hmmm, tough spot there. I was thinking about WWT456D ( What Would Terry456 Do?) and this idea came to me.
What happens when you get far away from airports? Do less planes follow you? That might work.

They don't follow me unless i'm near the beach area that it. Other wise they don't follow me maybe I'm paranoid, but when i was a child I would have dream of airplanes circling me and my house so who knows?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your be ok.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hope so.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
why would they follow you? I would like to point out the 100+1 ways/places to spy on and to follow people.
1.eyes
2.nose
3.ears
4.ATS
5.SS numer
6.Satellite
7.phone tap
8.google searches
9.Cameras
10.car
11.truck
12.deerblind
13.sewer
14.boat
15.top secret
(you guys fill the rest in)
edit on 18-6-2012 by slapmyface because: []

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They don't follow me unless i'm near the beach area that it. Other wise they don't follow me

If you're really worried about it, try staying away from the beach for a while.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Whats troubling you. airplane pass. Need to chat.? y/n.? I think you be ok.
edit on 18-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well sometimes when I talk on the phone I hear a click the the dial tone so maybe it it phone taps. And the whole airplane thing is a way to bother me and install fear in me so i can stop my researching of different things that I can use to awake people to the lies there being told. Go figure?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
Whats troubling you. airplane pass. Need to chat.? y/n.? I think you be ok.
edit on 18-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

We can chat

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Paranoia is following you. This is a joke thread right? Commercial jets with expensive fuel are flying around buzzing Joe Normal-Conspiracy Theorist? You are not worth the operating costs.

The gov has better fish to fry...and you are just a small one.

Seek some consulting...if youre for real about this...you need it. Good luck

PS Most airports have heavy flight times...seconds apart.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

That is illegal and dangerous.
Go troll on GLP

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
well...

i really thought the "why i hate evolution" thread was ridiculous, but this thread really is the silliest thing i've seen in a while.

If you think planes are following you, you should possibly forget about conspiracies and ATS for a while until you're back to normal.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If someone were to follow you for whatever reason, it would not be in a airplane as they travel way too fast to follow one person.
I think you are being a tad paranoid.

Edit: And you other posts suggests that it would be a good idea for you to talk to a professional.
I also recommend you stay away from sites like this, as i doubt they help when you are paranoid.
edit on 19-6-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You said your house was 5 blocks from the beach. Airplanes fly so high, that if you walk a few blocks to the left or right, it appears to still be flying in the same spot. So all the airplanes you saw were probably all flying in the same approximate path, and so no latter where you walked in the 5 block area, there was always an airplane seemingly right over you. Kind of how when you are driving in a car at night and you look out the window and see the moon, and it looks like the moon is following you wherever you go. When I was a youngin, I used to think the moon was following me. But now I know it is staying in its orbit but appears to always be following me as it appears to be in motion as the sky stays the same while trees and other landmarks fly by. Of course the moon is much farther than the airplanes, but both are far enough to have the same effect on your visual sense. Hope this helps. Maybe the last plane that flew low was a coincidence? One plane that took off from the airport a little lower than the rest, or coming in for a landing a little lower than the others. The fact you did not hear anymore planes after you went in the house could be because other noise like the tv, air conditioner, and maybe people talking could've drowned out the sound, and the fact that you were indoors could've meant the walls of your home insulated you from some of the sound. Because there had to be planes in the sky still, as you said you live near an airport.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I have a hot tub and at night when we're sitting out it is literally impossible not to see the lights of airplanes in the sky. When it is our neighborhood''s "turn" to be on the flightpath, they are overhead all the time.
edit on 6/18/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

What a bummer, Mike. Have you thought about moving?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks guys i think i'm insane lol. I'm test the thing tonight going to the beach and see if it happens again.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
Weird isn't guys, well tell me what you think it was or what was going on. I hope I'm not loseing my mind or being followed..:p

OK you seem sane enough that you know that planes aren't actually following you. I mean planes aren't like cars in that planes follow more or less strict flight paths, most of the time striahgt lines between airports in various cities.

If I had to guess, I would say that some spirits/aliens were trying to have some fun with you. There is something called the "Orinian Trick" that Sirians are good at where they will get you to look up at the sky and you are directly looking at the constellation Orion every time. Its a cool trick, as long as it doesn't cause fright in you.

Combine this with them kind of luring you to a location where there is a lot of air traffic and I could easily see the effect being exactly what you described.

Have you ever seen the "Orinian Trick"? I mean have you had experiences before where you'll look up at the sky just randomly and be looking right at the constellation Orion? If you have before then they already have that portion of the "magic trick" those mischevious spirits have been playing on you. lol

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I have to agree with one of the previous posters on this one, sites like ATS really doesn´t help
in your situation. As previously mentioned, getting airplanes of the ground costs money.
Having somebody simply follow you would be a lot cheaper, and lot more effective.
Do you smoke weed or use other mind altering substances?
They have a nasty habit of causing those kinds feelings in some people.
Just go out, take a deep breath and relax, for like mentioned in one of the previous posts,
you´re a small fish.

And it´s good to question your sanity, you wouldn´t be doing so if you had lost it.
edit on 20-6-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join