It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X: The Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Or an alternative title should be: Planet X: A Great Movie That Was Never Made.

Why was there never a movie about Planet X?

We had the movie "2012", which depicted exaggerated Planet X effects, the disasters those who believe in Planet X predict will occur - but on a grander scale (those details are for another thread) - but no Planet X.

We had the movie "Knowing" - which also depicted exaggerated Planet X effects - a Solar radiation bombardment due to the dislocation of our atmospheric sheild (though they never explained it) but no Planet X.

We had the movies "Armaggedon" and "Deep Impact" - again depicting on another exaggerated scale the predicted effects of Planet X - bombardment of earth from the smaller planetary bodies of the Planet X complex - even though Planet X is predicted to pass millions of miles from us - it has a couple dozen large satellites - and millions of smaller to larger meteors/comets which precede it and trail it - bodies such as Hale-Bopp, Neat, Elenin etc. Again, NO PLANET X!!!!!!

We in fact have been subjected to thousands of disaster movies over the past few decades - from the far out to the credible - but why no movies about "Planet X"????????? Some movies skirt the issue, but there are no movies in which Planet X plays a prominent role.

You would think enough people worldwide have heard about Planet X for a Planet X movie to do well at the box office, especially if it was released near to 2012.

So why no Planet X movies???????????? You would think there would be many!!!!!!!

Why?

IT WOULD BE TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH AND HENCE VERBOTEN.

Here are some good links about media control:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and we all know about operation Mockingbird:

The Wiz was a genius!

Here is one of the CIA's most famous (internal) slogan's:

"Information is the most dangerous weapon of all"

More good CIA links related to media manipulation:

Of course this is just my opinion, to which I am entitled, and I have no hard evidence just the circumstantial evidence outlined above.
edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You forget about Melancholia....

It's features a mysterious planet colliding with earth. Good movie!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeliefInReality

Yes, you are right, I did forget about that. Even though I have never watched it, I believe that movie does come close to the Planet X story - at least closer than any others - except for the fact no one is predicting Planet X will collide with us - and in fact passes us by every 3500 years or so - and judging by all the people, animals, plants and other life forms on the planet today it's passage is quite survivable.

So there is one - which somewhat invalidates my point - but not completely - I would have expected there to be more through the years.
edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yeah I am surprised more Hollywood producers haven't tried to profit off of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Yes, Melancholia is a great movie! Here's the 10-minute beginning of the movie for anyone who wishes to see. It sums up the ending with a haunting musical score called 'Tristan & Isolde"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
they should make a movie about planet x. just to see where they would take the script to

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Melancholia (Movie)
Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon (Movie)
The Event (TV Series)
Another Earth (Movie)

All feature some form of another planetary body entering our space. Transformers even picks up along the Sumerian tales of Gods enslaving us.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Oops, I made a mistake in case there is someone out there to correct me: Tristan & Isolde is an Opera by Richard Wagner. The classical piece you hear is called 'Impossible Love'.

Just wanted to make that correction.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Movies are about people with problems, not planets.

Besides, there have been plenty of movies and TV shows about Planet X or other rogue planets zipping through the solar system. Look in the Internet Movie Database (IMDB):

PLANET X

P.S. - "When Worlds Collide" was a good one.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Melancholia (Movie)
Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon (Movie)
The Event (TV Series)
Another Earth (Movie)

All feature some form of another planetary body entering our space. Transformers even picks up along the Sumerian tales of Gods enslaving us.

I'll take your word for The Event and Another Earth - and stand corrected once again, though I did see Transformers 3 and though I see parallels between the ancient enslavement stories, I don't really see much of a parallel between a Planet X sling orbit in our solar system - and "Cybertron" being teleported to earth - it is kind of a stretch - at least for me.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Besides, there have been plenty of movies and TV shows about Planet X or other rogue planets zipping through the solar system. Look in the Internet Movie Database (IMDB):

PLANET X

Thanks for that link - there are quite a few references with an IMDB Planet X search - it's funny how none of them made an impression on me. It's probably because I never gave Planet X/Nibiru a second thought until a few months ago - the disinformation and minimization campaign had worked well on me - I like to think of myself as being probably better informed than most people on many subjects - not because I'm smarter but just because I like to read and am a very curious person. However on ATS there are some very well-informed people.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The Event has a planet being teleported here, like in Transformers, but, unlike Transformers, The Event shows the type of destruction associated with a planetary body being near us.

Either way my opinion is they're trying to implant the idea of the possibility of another planetary body coming really close to Earth.
edit on 18-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There was also the suspicious cancellation of '1Annunaki'.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

There was also the suspicious cancellation of '1Annunaki'.

I never even heard of that - will go research it now - thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Is it worth watching the whole thing? I only watched the part where Kirsten Dunst showed her boobs.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Is it worth watching the whole thing? I only watched the part where Kirsten Dunst showed her boobs.

Kirsten Dunst has boobs?

I think you could make a thread that charted the correlation between the decline of an actresses career with increasing nudity - or leaked nude pictures.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another movie of this genre is Second Earth. Didn't see the title in the IMDB. It might have been called Earth II.

The problem with all of these stories is that a passing planet would NOT cause earthquakes or any of the other things claimed in the OP. The Moon causes tides. The Moon is correlated with a few low intensity quakes. The Sun is massive and is not correlated with quakes. The heat of the Sun drives the weather. The Moon does not.

It is impossible for there to be a planet with a regular 3600 year orbit that is highly eccentric. That has been well established. The claims of this thread which misuse the term planet X are a failure.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

PLANET X

Yes "When Worlds Collide" made in 1951

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So there is one - which somewhat invalidates my point - but not completely - I would have expected there to be more through the years.

Why?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Another movie of this genre is Second Earth. Didn't see the title in the IMDB. It might have been called Earth II.

The problem with all of these stories is that a passing planet would NOT cause earthquakes or any of the other things claimed in the OP. The Moon causes tides. The Moon is correlated with a few low intensity quakes. The Sun is massive and is not correlated with quakes. The heat of the Sun drives the weather. The Moon does not.

It is impossible for there to be a planet with a regular 3600 year orbit that is highly eccentric. That has been well established. The claims of this thread which misuse the term planet X are a failure.

You're speaking of gravitational influences, when scientists speak of Planet X affecting the earth tectonically they are speaking of magnetic influences.

On a cosmic scale, gravitational and magnetic influences are some of the least well understood forces. Hence astrophysicists aren't sure whether to use Modified Newtonian Dynamics or just tweak formulas for gravity on cosmic scales to explain why they can't account for 96% of the energy and mass in the Universe.

Anyway, Planet X, having a similar mostly iron with some nickel core as earth, but being much larger, begins to have a magnetic influence on earth as it gets closer, and at some point overwhelms the magnetic influence of the Sun on earth.

I'm sure as you know two similar poles do not like to line up, so Planet X's north pole will push around earth's north pole, happening now, the reason for much of the strange weather we are getting, and it can be seen here in this video, the wobble is clearly seen at 50 seconds in:

www.youtube.com...

When Planet X gets closer the magnetic jostling between it's north pole and ours becomes more severe, and at some point we may get crust slippage - there is evidence for this happening in the past - and a geographic pole shift.

Also, Planet X's magnetic core is peturbing our magnetic core now, causing an increase in heat production by the core, another reason why we see a huge increase in tectonic activity resulting in more earthquakes and active volcanoes, as well as getting more heat in the atmosphere also adding to the strange worldwide weather.

However, the governments of the world have decided the following:

A) Planet X will pass far enough away from us just to cause some high tides and extreme weather - not too many people will die - so there is no sense in telling the public and panicking them.

B) Planet X will pass close enough to cause a poleshift - which will cause about 90% of humanity to perish - and there is not much they can do about it - so there is no point in panicking people.

However, B is false, if people were warned there is much they could do to prepare and help themselves.

The truth is, the Globalists don't want to take a chance on warning people of a B) scenario in case only A) happens - that would be a threat to their global capitalist enslavment program - can't have that.

Here is some info on Planet X and survival when/after it passes:

edit on 19-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join